• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread (Second Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first dose was 23 mgs but I say a goood starting dose would be 15mgs for some one not experienced with psychs. It's a little more clear headed than acid or shroooms. It has very strong visuals and you can actualy see the music.

took 16-20mg once and puked my guts up halfway into the comeup in the most controlled, neat, precise manner ever. (into a bin)
after that it was smooth sailing. patterns. EVERYWHERE.
i enjoyed the colour enhancement of the OEVs more than acid tbh, and i love my acid.
but it was more purpley with deeper reds n greens n blues/purples hues around most objects light refracted off of.

aka everything was like a vibrant purpley green red outlined version of itself.
saw some stuff. learned some things. id recommend it, but i wouldnt do it again for recreation unless i had an ROA that could eliminate the nausea. fuck going through that again!

all in all a very rewarding chemical.

40mg of c-e is the most iv done at once, verry intense looong visual loops. first timers i recommend doing 10mg then going back in with another 10mg if desired, snorting and smoking it is rediculous i do not recommend those

^ Oh fuck, I can't imagine myself doing 40 mg of 2C-E orally... I think most people will agree that this is insane dose. Are you sure your 2C-E was pure? Or maybe you had tolerance?

caution

for those of you taking 20 mg+ how big of a step is 20 to 24 for you? I had 20 mg and found it to be slightly underwhelming and was pretty level around +7 hours... i am on pristiq, 50 mg, daily. it is a time-released metabolite of venlafaxine (effexor) and an SNRI.

When i was 18 i got started on effexor, the last time i was able to roll was also at this time. around november of last year I decided to kick the antidepressants, i am now 21.

being on this medication seriously fucked with my life. I consider the first day of my entire life march 1st 2007, when i had my first MDMA pill. effexor took the experience of rolling away from me.

back on topic: 2C-E, which i have a good amount of experience with both on and off effexor, as well as pretty much any other psychedelic will have its effectiveness GREATLY diminished by the daily use of effexor (or other anti-depressants), if not absent - which was the case even though I took around a half gram of molly over the course of 90 min last time i tried it, which was august of last year.

If theres one drug I fully regret taking its effexor. I also feel as though it altered my baseline mood long term and for the worse.

the primary effect i get from 2C-E, (other than general unique psychedelia) is a feeling of time and events falling into place perfectly just as they should. in other words nearly every time ive dosed, It was the perfect time to dose. this feeling of events falling into unison has also been brought up by tripmates. its like indescribably profound feeling of being in tune with time and the universe at the moment of the experience.

question regarding 2c-e

Ok, been reading around for a few. This is my first post - don't think Ill be breaking rules here, but I'm sure youll let me know.

Could 2c-e possibly not burn or have a non-bitter, almost faint sweet taste in small or diluted doses?

A friend of mine ordered (from a recommended and somewhat reputable source - not found on any scam report websites) what he was told was 250 mg of 2c-e. It came, he prepared, researched, waited, then a week later weighed and orally dosed a 1 mg allergy test. No reaction after 1 hour, so he then dosed 5 mg orally. After 1 hour, he felt something starting to happen, but couldve easily been placebo. After another 30-40 min, he orally dosed another 5 mg, then sniffed 3 mg 25 min later. Then another 3 mg sniffed.... then 6 mg sniffed. There was no burn whatsoever, and no significant increase of effects, although he seemed to feel some light stimulation.
My friend is a high metabolism male weighing 160 lbs - rather extensive psychedelic and other drugs experience over the last 14 years. He is on 36 mg daily methadone maintenance which he gets no recreational effects from. He consumed the RC 6 hours after his methadose.

Could this be the result of just low purity or would it still burn and taste bitter? Are there any forms of 2c-e that are not as bitter or burning and have a faint sweetness? Are there any other rcs that match this description (2c-i) that may have accidentally been sent to him?

There were 2 others who recently had negative feedback from the same purchase (after I had already ordered). I am awaiting specifics from both. One said "he described one product, then delivered another" - I am awaiting specifics on what he means by that - purity or completely the wrong chem.

I used the search engines before posting this - did not find my answers although I did find someone who purchased 2c-i that had a "faint sweetness".

Thanks for the help - looking forward to posting here more regularly!

2C-E should burn like the dickens.

All 2C-compounds should burn like the dickens.

Marquis that shit, I guess.

All 2Cs I tried(including 2C-E) have very bitter chemical taste, noticable even when diluted as 0.1mg/ml(15 mg dose in a cup of water). And I doubt if any adulterant/additional impurity can hide this taste.

Are there any other rcs that match this description (2c-i) that may have accidentally been sent to him?
It can't be 2C-I either. 2C-I has similar taste, and it burns your nose. Also, 2C-I is active in similar dose range, so your friend should felt at least some psychedelic effects from the described dose.

I don't know about possible interaction with methadone, but many folks do psychedelics in combination with opiates, so I guess 2C-E while on methadone is alright.

Overall, it sounds like your friend got scammed and at best he got highly impure chemical. Hope this helps.

2c-e was my first psychedelic (not counting salvia or the time I OD-ed on nutmeg). I took about 12mg, with about a 6mg booster a couple hours in (my brother eyeballed the dose, but I'd guess it was somewhere between 15-20mg total) orally. This was at Bonnaroo years ago, so I just added it to my water bottle so that I could get through security without problems. 2c-e was very visual for me. Lots of "auras", trees moving in unnatural ways, the music was excellent. The CEVs were fantastic for me. Very vivid. I usually get "fractal" type CEVs from other psychedelics, but 2c-e was definitely more"entity" style for me. A very unique drug.

And yes, the taste is very acidic. Didn't notice it when mixed with water, but the booster was dropped right on my tongue. I can only assume that snorting it would be extremely uncomfortable.

Last edited:
it was pure for sure very reliable source, straight from the chem to me basically, no tolerance to it iv just been in so many different situations, could be trip tolerance i guess but not the 2ce it self, the only things i have much of a tolerance for is mdma,cannabis,lsd. 40mg was fuckin wild deff forgot that it was safe 2 hrs in lol, it was similar to lsd loops but cleaner in many different ways

Cannot wait to get my hands on some 2ce sometime, i've tried 2ci and enjoyed it. Can't wait to try a 2c that is more of a class psychedelic

Taking 2C-E at a party

So I got a party I'm going to over the weekend. Wanted to know if anybody else has experienced with 2c-e in a party / venue atmosphere.

I've tried 2c-e once before at a low dose (10mg). I didn't get any visuals until about 3 hours into the experience and they were minimal. I plan on dosing 15mg this time. I wanted to get any advice from people who have dropped at a rave or public party before. Do you think it's safe and was the vibe good? I know everyone reacts different but any experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks

The step from 10-15mg will probably lead to more of an increase in effects than you'd expect. I'd say that at 10mg you should definitely have experienced noticeable effects and they should have come on a lot earlier than the 3-hour mark.

I assume that the 15mg you're planning to take is from a different source / batch? If so then be careful as you may well have taken adulterated product the first time, so this 15mg may hit you a lot harder.

Having said that, I really enjoy 2 C-E in a party atmosphere. Some people find the 'head trip' a bit too overpowering for that kind of setting, but if you're comfortable with it and amongst people you trust (that's the crucial part) then you should be fine.

Enjoy. ;)

Hey, OD isn't my designated forum but I love 2 C-E... though I can see this possibly ending up in PD.

This is actually from the same batch. I also dosed about 250mg of methylone the first time that I tried the 2c-e (10mg). That could have possibly taken away from part of the 2c-e I suppose. I'll be at the party with another one of my friends who is also taking the same dose. Other than that I won't know anyone. The visuals really didn't get intense at all. I only really got them when I found my eyes wandering off. But like I said they were minimal. I feel ike the 10mg I took just wasn't enough so that's why I decided to bump it up to 15.

15mg is still a normal to low dosage from what I've asked of people who are somewhat experienced with this rc. I feel like it's a safe increment from my first dose to atleast have an idea of what to expect. Do you really think 5mg more will hit me *that* much harder?

Thanks for the input btw.

The dose / response curve from 2 C-E is pretty steep, so expect more than you bargained for, especially without the methylone stinking up the trip. :)

Any dose at 15mg or above is definitely moderate rather than low IME. You seem to know what you're doing though. A sober friend coming along would be ideal, but in practice it's often awkward to do that, if only because the sober person gets pissed off at your psychedelic ramblings.

All told, I'd say you're in for good night.

Ive tripped 2C-E at a venue and it was a very good time one thing i did though was take some benadryl before the trip to mellow out the sometimes overpowering body high and i just made sure to stick with my friends so i didnt get lost.

^ I did similar, but with a small amount of alprazolam and lots of weed. Certainly helps, and you're right aout the body high being potentially overpowering.

Never had the nausea really, but that might be due to the weed. ;)

Thanks for the tip I got some benadryl that I'll predose with. It wasn't really the body high though that I was worried about was more the mind fuck being in a public place and whatnot. Oh well I know for sure I won't be on the only one! :)

Good gawd that was intense. Didn't kick in for about 3 hours but it was a fucking mind altering experience when it did. I've never fried before so I couldn't compare it but everything was so slowed down and light shows were fkn amazing

I have a lot of experience with multiple psychedelic compounds, and find DMT, LSD, Psilocybin, and 4-AcO-DMT to be my favorite materials thus far, and these are the only compounds I've achieved what I truly believe is self transcendence. Here's my opinion on 2C-E ^_^

I had my first experience with 2C-E almost two years ago. The experience, for lack of a better word, was extremely difficult, mainly the physical effects and the persistent body load. However, I was fascinated by the idea that besides the fact that it is very hard on the body, Shulgin had the impression that this compound was very worthwhile, and he hoped to understand 2C-E's full mechanism of action, eventually. I decided the next time I came across this compound I would really start immersing myself into the experience, to see if there was anything there worthwhile, in a self transcendence or enlightenment sense, I felt I enjoyed where my mind was at and though I wanted a a psychological trip comparable to that of my LSD experiences, I was mainly focused on the ability to connect to something, and have the ability to wander mind space and the array of out of body and mind blowing spiritual experiences I've had with LSD.

So now we're at the present, I've had around twenty 2C-E experiences and I've finally decided to give this compound a rest, and for me, it's going to rest permanently. What I explain further into this writing, is from a complete subjective sense, how I feel about this compound, and the effects I've had from it. If you disagree and feel like sharing your experience, by all means do so, but nobody should accuse anyone of being wrong, because we tend to forget how subjective these things are. I'll be posting notes I've taken and just give my thoughts on my experiences as a whole. Hope you enjoy

With 10mg ingested orally, I notice 2C-E puts me in a familiar state of psychedelic intoxication. At this dose I find euphoria to be extremely lacking, slight increase of body temperature, but in comparison to all my experiences with this compound, I find 10mg to be the best dose.(When it comes to comfortability.) The mental effects of 2C-E at this dose are almost non existent, I can't do much in the realm of meditation, I find music to be slightly more interesting and enjoyable than being sober, but not remarkably so, it's almost not noticeable. This dose always becomes a visual experience, and I find myself having everyday appreciation for things like the stars or moon, as I would in a sober mind set. If it is day, I can stare and have great appreciation for trees and grass, but even at 10mg I have no visual distortions, just slight enhancement comparable to any entactogens or psychedelic at low doses. There is no report with nature, no increased intuition, I equate this dose to just getting high off a phenthylamine. Not too much here.

With 20mg I find the body load to be almost unbearable at times, and this is when 2C-E becomes a compound I'm only comfortable doing alone. Visually reminiscent of most psychedelic phenehtylamines, and appreciation for aesthetics is pronounced. Still no real euphoria, I can feel my blood pressure is up and my temperature is quite elevated. Music is enjoyable at times, but I have a hard time integrating the experience because the body load is so uncomfortable. Listening to people's voices on the radio or television becomes a task, sometimes they speak unbelievably fast, and sometimes quite slow, the distortion of sounds becomes very interesting, but when they register in my psyche they don't produce any driven euphoria like one would except on a dose of LSD or psilocybin, still very interesting nonetheless. A few hours in I generally get used to the body load at this dose, but I still find the psychological effects to be uninteresting. Still no insight into the universe, still no real connection, I do however find my pets are aware of my stimulation at this dose, they seem to be acting bizarre around me. I attempt to meditate and fail miserably, the body load is distracting to the point where I can't let go and separate mind from body.

With 33mg, I recognize this compounds dose response curve. This dose was shockingly intense, and there is a great sense of toxicity when it comes to the physical effects. My limbs tremor with uncomfortable energy, I feel extremely hot and can feel my blood pumping in my neck, very uncomfortable. The visual effects are astounding, beautiful fractals and geometric shapes are being perceived in almost every object, but I can't help but feel like I would be enjoying myself greatly if I had ingested a different compound. Still very reminiscent of other PEA's but very intense, colors and shadows are running together, reminds me of DOB at this dose. Closed eyed visuals in a dark lit room are beautiful, but they are hard to concentrate on due to how uncomfortable I am. Nausea is at it's peak, and I am surprised by the end of the experiment I did not vomit. Psychological effects still uninteresting, I find random things pop into my head that don't really have to do with anything, and I still experience no enlightenment, or insight into how the universe works. Meditation was a complete failure.

With 10mg insufflated, I find the body load is more bearable, but definitely present. Almost identical report to my 20mg experience.

It feels like 2C-E is lacking something for me. I have great respect for this compound, but it doesn't deliver in the area I wish it did. I am very fond of LSD, psilocybin, DMT, and other tryptamines and a few psychedelic PEA's because of their ability to manifests themselves in my mind in a way where I can experience self transcendence, and an array of spiritual possibilities. That being said, I think there is a lot of potential for this compound, but I find the body load and general persisting discomfort it instills in me completely inhibits me from getting to where I want to go with it. 2C-E seems to be a beautiful aesthetic enhancer, and even with this in mind it becomes a difficult one to use, because I can only use it comfortably at such limited doses. I find it could be used as a therapeutic tool for psychotherapy, yet again I question this because of the physical effects of the compound.

In regards to it and LSD, I get tired and baffled the comparison is often made. I find really no similarities between them, AT ALL, and I start to wonder how many people are ingesting psychedelic phenthylamines such as the DOxs, thinking they are taking LSD. When someone tells me they find 2C-E to be visually similar to LSD, I come to the conclusion they haven't taken high doses of either(in the sense that all psychs seem relatively similar at threshold or extremely low doses), or they have been eating DOx. I have been let down by the neutrality of this compound, it lacks in euphoria, and really doesn't produce any at all, and I have no positive mood lift like I do with other psychedelics. If the body load wasn't so pronounced for me, maybe I could achieve that mood lift and state of wonder, but I can't get there.

The pros for my subjective 2C-E experiences have been a few interesting, and borderline psychological break troughs, the appreciation of aesthetics,mainly visual and auditory aspects, and a bonding with friends. I make the comparison that taking 2C-E and expecting to meditate and self transcend is a lot like having sexual intercourse with your penis on fire, very hard to do, and very hard for any serious partaker to enjoy.

2C-E has been the most difficult psychedelic experience(also, body load) in the sense of integrating it with what I wanted to occur, and I guess I drove the difficulty trying to explore it, but I'm glad to say I have retired with this compound. 2C-E isn't good, 2C-E isn't bad, it simply just is. After my research and experiences, I am honestly confused why Shulgin lumped this in with the magical half dozen, I'd like to think there are a few more PEA's that are stronger on the mind and are gentler on the body than this compound, and I can say now I disagree with this being considered a worth while material in regards to what I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.