• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E thread (Reorganized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it *that* risky to hop right in to a 15-18 mg 2ce trip or multiple hit LSD trip?.

Physically there should be no problem. It's more the damage to your *insert term of choice and reference* that is at risk...

Dose doesn't equate to anything really.

NoxNoctum, you seem to know exactly what you want out of psychedelics. And your intentions are good, but a psychedelic will RARELY do what you want it to do. I would drop the preconceptions on how the trip will be, expect nothing but an LSD/2C-E trip- then you can't be disappointed. :)

NoxNoctum, you seem to know exactly what you want out of psychedelics. And your intentions are good, but a psychedelic will RARELY do what you want it to do. I would drop the preconceptions on how the trip will be, expect nothing but an LSD/2C-E trip- then you can't be disappointed. :)

^ This.

Psychedelics will kick your ass in ways you won't be able to understand until it's too late ;)<3

If you have so much material why not start a little lower and work your way up eventually? LSD seems like the better starting option (Not that I've tried 2ce, but few other 2c's).

a 15mg dose won't be far too bad to jump into... I would strongly advise against ANY 2c-e dose higher for your first time... especially alone. 2c-e is 1.5x to 2x as potent when I'm alone... (meaning, for me, that a 15mg dose alone is similar to a 18-22mg dose with people or in public)

If you have a week... why don't you try 12mg sometime soon... and depending on your results.. go to the 15-18mg mark later in the week... and if necessary (which it probably won't be) go up from there. Also, LSD and 2c-e have negligible cross tolerance (at least for me) so that may do you some good to switch substances if you would prefer.

Also, I wish you the absolute best in your adventures into the realms of psychedelics! :D

I would highly suggest LSD over 2C-E for a first time psychedelic by the way, it seems like such a perfect intro to what is in store for your psychedelic career.

I'm going to second nearjat's suggestion on this... LSD gives me an intensely positive energy that will simply shoot rainbow energy out of my finger tips and skull... Doesn't mean I care for the bordering on insanity feel to it... Or rather.. I enjoy it... I just wonder if it will last post-trip... lol

2c-e is certainly more neutral and multiversal feeling to me... it truly doesn't seem to care where you end up or how you feel about something. (Although, most of the knowledge I've taken back from trips come from 2c-e)

So possibly doing 1 hit of LSD early in the week and then some 2ce later in the week won't lessen the power of the later trip?

Is it wise to have two psychedelic trips this close?

Thanks for all the advice. I'll let you all know how it goes :).

That sounds fine to me....

Although psychedelic trips are often best if spaced with enough time apart that you can fully integrate your experience into your life, if you are starting with a low dose just to test the waters, I think later in the week would be fine. Also, LSD or 2c-e tolerance would disappear by 3 days. I was really stating you could do something like this.

M-LSD T-2c-e W-rest T-rest F-LSD S-2c-e S rest

Where M and T are lower dosages to test the waters... and if your (if needed) higher dosage on F gives you what you are looking for... S won't be necessary.

Or perhaps the safer schedule...

M-LSD T-REST W-2C-E T-REST F-LSD S- REST S-2C-E

That would give you three full days for tolerance issues and still give you a day of rest after every experience.

I will state that using psychedelics in this close proximity isn't a great longer term idea. However... you seem to want to go pretty far out... and if you are wanting to do so with both compounds... this would probably be about the safest schedule.

I definitely would like to hear back on your trip(s). :)

Hi all - here's my story: For my first ever phenethylamine experience, I took 15mg of 2c-e and felt minimal effects. It was a museum level high with a bit of anxiety, not much more. It's now three months later, and I'm home at my parents' house for a few weeks vacation; brought with me is a 20mg dose. This will be my second experience with the substance and any phenethylamine for that matter. I'm looking for a strong, meaningful, full on trip. I plan on tripping alone, and while my brother will be in the neighbourhood and a phone call away, he has no experience with psychedelics.

The first question I have is about the weak 15mg trip. Are the effects of 2c-e super variable, or should I take the weak trip to mean that I have a natural tolerance of some kind? Or maybe that this 2c-e is weak/impure? Is there any way to use the first experience to gauge what 20mg should feel like?

Second, music? I know this is pretty personal, but anyone have any suggestions of what to listen to? Anything that totally blows you away on 2c-e or otherwise? My tastes are kind've a Paul Simony, folk musicy, African Drummy, Shpongly goodness.

Feeling a little nervous. Anything else anyone can suggest, I'd love to hear it!

The first question I have is about the weak 15mg trip. Are the effects of 2c-e super variable, or should I take the weak trip to mean that I have a natural tolerance of some kind? Or maybe that this 2c-e is weak/impure? Is there any way to use the first experience to gauge what 20mg should feel like?
Based on what I've read, it does seem the effects can vary quite a bit from person to person. Personally I would probably go with 18mg before 20mg, considering a 2mg increase can be twice as intense. What other experience do you have with psychedelics? And the most important thing I'd take away from the first experience is the timing of the drug (knowing how long it takes to kick in and last), but that's just me. 20mg will possibly last a bit longer than 15mg, but I don't know that for a fact.
Second, music? I know this is pretty personal, but anyone have any suggestions of what to listen to? Anything that totally blows you away on 2c-e or otherwise? My tastes are kind've a Paul Simony, folk musicy, African Drummy, Shpongly goodness.
Personally I love trance music on drugs, lol. It really helps add a positive vibe to the trips ime. All of the armin van buuren - a state of trance albums are really good. Gareth Emery and Above and Beyond have some good stuff too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhKxNBmarvI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG767w-GtC0

Also a question for you guys. Do you guys usually get stomach discomfort/puking on 2c's? I always take 2c's early in the morning (so I haven't eaten in a number of hours). Yet somehow I have thrown up the last 2 times I've tripped (12mg 2ce and 20mg of 2ci). However I throw up some weird yellow liquid........weird stuff. In the past I've always dry-heaved while coming up on 2ci, but never puked this stuff out. Would it help at all if I ate something light like bread shortly after ingestion? 2c's also seem to throw my stomach pretty out of wack and make it feel pretty weird.

I take it on a fairly empty stomach so that it kicks in fast, is more intense, and doesn't last as long. And I would think it would help reduce nausea, but I still get nauseous until I puke. (yea gross stuff i'm sorry).

Last edited:
Based on what I've read, it does seem the effects can vary quite a bit from person to person. Personally I would probably go with 18mg before 20mg, considering a 2mg increase can be twice as intense. What other experience do you have with psychedelics? And the most important thing I'd take away from the first experience is the timing of the drug (knowing how long it takes to kick in and last, but that's just me. 20mg will possibly last a bit longer than 15mg, but I don't know that for a fact.

Probably 20 or 30 experiences with various things, almost exclusively tryptamines (e.g. ayahuasca, tryptamine RCs, mushrooms, etc). Only one LSD experience, and this was quite weak. I've never had an extremely strong trip, although a few have been challenging and some downright terrifying. I think I'm reasonably experienced with psychs; I want this to be a learning experience and so a little difficult. Just not too difficult.

Personally I love trance music on drugs, lol. It really helps add a positive vibe to the trips ime. All of the armin van buuren - a state of trance albums are really good. Gareth Emery and Above and Beyond have some good stuff too

Cool, thanks! It's on my list :)

That's not trance.

This is trance:

goa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3axelWhac

psy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueFgKYkpSaY

Those 2 tracks are especially designed for psychedelics like LSD!

Yea I'm not a fan of that kind of music. Too many different noises thrown together, and doesn't sound smooth enough for me. Different strokes for different folks.

Man you aren't listening to it right lol.

That's trance.

Vocal trance/commercial trance doesn't even open your mind like the original goa/psytrance = )

You gotta go with the flow, pretend those 2 songs I listed are like a trip. if you go against it then you're going to not enjoy it.

Trust in trance. <3

I never quite got the idea of psy/goa before I listened to them on psychedelics. Then they opened a whole new world to me.

Music is like a language. You need to learn the grammar, the vocabulary, to understand the message.

I never quite got the idea of psy/goa before I listened to them on psychedelics. Then they opened a whole new world to me.

Music is like a language. You need to learn the grammar, the vocabulary, to understand the message.

I know what you mean man. I liked goa trance before LSD but once I heard it while peaking I finally understood what the grooves and beats were doing to me.

It was like an active meditation and the more I let the trance music take me over the more "open" I became.

I like both goa and psy but IMO the old school goa trance is better it has more feeling.

I can listen to goa sober and still feel like I'm entering another state of conciousness.

Think that's maybe enough musical recommendations for now - maybe try to keep the 2C-E thread for 2C-E talk eh, fellas :)

There's a music + psyches thread around somewhere - probably quite a few actually - but I'm buggered if I can find it right now. Two-fisted reacharound for anyone that can dig it up :)

Based on what I've read, it does seem the effects can vary quite a bit from person to person. Personally I would probably go with 18mg before 20mg, considering a 2mg increase can be twice as intense. What other experience do you have with psychedelics? And the most important thing I'd take away from the first experience is the timing of the drug (knowing how long it takes to kick in and last), but that's just me. 20mg will possibly last a bit longer than 15mg, but I don't know that for a fact.

Hmm, any other advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.