View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done MDMA - 200 mgs, 2C-D - 50 mgs, and then some ketamine and nitrous, and it was one of my most powerful psychedelic experiences ever.

got my first taste of 2c-d last night at 30 mg, the duration on this stuff is amazing, finally an in and out psychedelic.
found the stuff to be much more stimulating that I had read though. Definitely psychedelic and insightful but still, I would classify that experience as stimulating with some trip rather than a trip with some stimulation.
maybe its just because aside from MDX/mescaline, it was my first phen.

I will be trying it again at 40 mg, hoping as the doses increase the psychedelic nature of the the trip will be more dominate than the amphetamine like nature of the experience. Is this unreasonable to think?

It was definitely very psychedelic for me at a high dose, ~100mg. People turning into cartoon-like beings, white walls covered in the most amazing coloured patterns and one room in the looked exactly like an oil painting.

Has anyone tried 2C-D sublingually? I've put 5 mg under my tongue earlier today and my mucosa still feels a little burnt. As if I've eaten too hot.

Is this normal or is my material from a bad batch?

Has anyone tried 2C-D sublingually? I've put 5 mg under my tongue earlier today and my mucosa still feels a little burnt. As if I've eaten too hot.

Is this normal or is my material from a bad batch?

it is normal for the mucosa to be reacting like that to the 2c family of drugs. it is also the reason they hurt when insufflated. of course, this isnt any indication that the batch you had is really good, or even a 2c at that, because lots of chems burn that way.
they also taste pretty bad. surprized you could hold it there :)

I guess that leaves me with swallowing then. Or would dissolving the substance in enough water help somewhat? In the end my mucosa took more than 24 hours to heal, so I'm a little hesistant about plugging as well.

I have heard lots of positive things about plugging 2C-x such as it reduces stomach discomfort and helps with the body load, but I personally am not sure if that applies to 2C-D, although I think that is your safest bet.

2C-D will burn you anus walls....I suppose technically that's your rectum, and your anus doesn't really have walls. Does it ??? Does a anus have walls guys ??? Annnnyways, i still like rectal administration with 2C-D though, it's a short lived burn, and not comparable at all to the kind of burning caused by insufflation. I would defintely recommend dissolving your 2C-D in like 3-5 mL of water. The more the better.

I don't notice any burn. I think 2CD is pretty prone to causing stomach issues regardless of route of administration, but this can be fought by preloading with ginger and antigas/acid drugs. If you take some precautions you can get around most of the GI issues, assuming you don't dose mega.

2C-D will burn you anus walls....I suppose technically that's your rectum, and your anus doesn't really have walls. Does it ??? Does a anus have walls guys ??? Annnnyways, i still like rectal administration with 2C-D though, it's a short lived burn, and not comparable at all to the kind of burning caused by insufflation. I would defintely recommend dissolving your 2C-D in like 3-5 mL of water. The more the better.
But it's probably a short short lived burn as you generally feel less pain in the ass, right? So there might still be a chemical burn present. Ah well, I guess I'm gonna live. Thanks for the answers, guys.

I think I will recieve my sample tomorrow, but I've been wondering, can medium-doses be used for parties?

I really don't enjoy the ass burning sensation from 2c's... It seems to get the trip off on the wrong foot IME.

I think I will recieve my sample tomorrow, but I've been wondering, can medium-doses be used for parties?

i guess it all depends on the party itself :) however ive found it rather sober, and ive enjoyed it in such settings. i wouldnt try chatting up girls on a highish dose though :)

2C-D is pretty erratic. Sometimes big doses don't do much, and sometimes small doses kick your ass. So, just be warned...Also, I find it can randomly be uncomfortably stimulating in weird ways...Just a general sense of restlesness in your limbs and an inability to lie completely still. Muscle tension in strange places.

It's a terrific drug though, I must say.

I just tried a small dose 5-7mg insluffated just to test the waters, it was very very pleasent! But how is the tolerance building up on this? I would really like to try a bigger dose this evening.

Bonus question: Does it affect serotonin levels, if so, should you treat it like MDMA?

Thx in advance.

No, it does not release serotonin. Tolerance will probably be slight from 5-7mg insufflated, if you snorted 20-40mg or took an oral dose of 60-100mg I would assume you'd find it plenty interesting tonight.

No, it does not release serotonin. Tolerance will probably be slight from 5-7mg insufflated, if you snorted 20-40mg or took an oral dose of 60-100mg I would assume you'd find it plenty interesting tonight.

Alright thx alot. :)

I've tried it in a party setting on a few occassions at varying doses and have to say I found it to be very enjoyable. I also had substantial amounts of alcohol consumed prior to dosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.