View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That reasoning makes sense. You may find that 2C-D in this combo will have more psychedelic potential. In my experience both 2C-C and 2C-D had about equivalent psychedelic value in combination with 4-ACO-DMT. Frankly I felt most of the psychedelia was the result of the 4-ACO-DMT.

The differences between 2C-C and 2C-D in this combo were subtle for me, but overall I enjoyed 2C-C better. Further experience might change my position, though.

yeah, i don't know anyone that's found 2c-c stimulating, but YMMV as always.

i ment stimulation as in unable to go to sleep until it wore off. as for the purity, i did test it to confirm it was 2c-c but all i had to go buy was the chem co's 99.?% on the lable .i did question the purity of my batch of 2c-c,but the trials i had scared me away from ever buying anymore.

^ You might have had 2C-C in that case. If so, then you and 2C-C don't get along well. It's great that you enjoy 2C-D!

When you say you tested the 2C-C, I assume you performed a reagent test. You're right that this wouldn't have been able to give you much insight into purity. Also, keep in mind that a reagent test can't tell you that you definitely have 2C-C. If the test results match the expected results for 2C-C, you might have 2C-C and there are plenty of other chemicals that you can then be pretty confident that you don't have, but it could still be something other than 2C-C.

You may already understand this. If so, I'm sorry to belabor the point.

i got you bartlebooth .that 2c-c i had was pre web tryp so im old school ...been around the block more than a few times .hence the name...THEALLKNOWING ;-)

I am going to test 2C-D => I think that I will use 20 mg intranasally. And my question is, what is the corresponding oral dose?

Last edited:
@herbata yanga

20mg seems a bit much for a first time.
better try 10 - 15mg to test the waters
the comeup wave hits you very fast and hard with nasal

it burns in the nose...not so much like other 2c-x tough
you can try plugging if you want
much better to trip without the burn in your nose/face and the dosage is the same as nasal

dont know about the corresponding oral dose

Tried already :p

It wasn't so harsh for my nose :p

Come up was indeed hard XD But hard in enjoyable way.

Peak lasted about 1hr/1hr+, but nothing profound, nice OEVs and CEVs and body high. Maybe lack of remarkable psychical effects was due to the fact that I've tripped hard on monday with 25D? But as for visual part of the trip, it was really nice at the peak.

Anyway nothing special, psychodelia was so weak that it isn't worth to endanger my body with RC.

Tried already :p

It wasn't so harsh for my nose :p

Come up was indeed hard XD But hard in enjoyable way.

Peak lasted about 1hr/1hr+, but nothing profound, nice OEVs and CEVs and body high. Maybe lack of remarkable psychical effects was due to the fact that I've tripped hard on monday with 25D? But as for visual part of the trip, it was really nice at the peak.

Anyway nothing special, psychodelia was so weak that it isn't worth to endanger my body with RC.

i tooted 20mgs at a shpongle show recently and it was way weaker than say 40mgs oral.40-50mgs oral is where the trip becomes worth it for me.i frankly dont want to go any higher than 50mgs at the moment .doing 20 mgs nasally is like eating a 1/4th hit of acid and telling people you tried acid and that shit is weak!now that youve tested the waters and they seem ok,jump on in!;)

2c-d + E?

Hey guys, havent been on here for awhile...but I was trying to find a 2c-d thread but for some reason nothing popped up. But I'm planning to try 2c-d (~35mg since I throw up on 40mg) with maybe a half or full pill of e. Has anyone had good times with this combination and what should I expect? I have never mixed E and 2c's before. If anyone has tried, what order would you recommend taking? And would it be ok for a rave setting? (I am pretty comfortable with taking 2c's alone at raves) I would try it with 2c-b, e or i but theyre not available to me at the moment :(

I can't speak to this combo directly but I have taken about 15 mg of 2c-e insufated and a tab of E, the come up was really really intense and almost overwhelming at times but the peak was worth it. You get crazy visuals because of the combo. idk how long 2c-d lasts but if you eat the tab or 2 of x then snort the 2c-x about 20 mins later you will hit the peaks at around the same time, and most importantly you will have the come downs at around the same time, the good part is that it makes you sleepy so you can actually go to bed.

I haven't eaten any 2c-x before but if you snort it it's way more intense but much shorter from what I hear. As for taking it at a rave I would go for it but don't do too much at first, cause you can always do more 2c

i tooted 20mgs at a shpongle show recently and it was way weaker than say 40mgs oral.40-50mgs oral is where the trip becomes worth it for me.i frankly dont want to go any higher than 50mgs at the moment .doing 20 mgs nasally is like eating a 1/4th hit of acid and telling people you tried acid and that shit is weak!now that youve tested the waters and they seem ok,jump on in!;)

so i was doing a lil research tonight and i've had to eat some words and throw a few words of caution in this thread.
i started the evening with 175mgs 4-fa swallowed in a capsule @ 430pm.felt pretty good within an hour but nothing to write home about.i decided to take a 10mg adderall to try to speed up the feeling at 8pm. in all the lose,amphetamine"i feel like trying something tonight"effects i decided to snort 20mgs 2c-d.
830..up the nose ,
832 feeling it take hold STRONGLY!
835 being sucked into a vortex of visuals.felt every strand of dna trying to register what is about to,already is kicking my ass!!everything else is a blur for the next 2 hours.i go to the bathroom to vomit,pouring sweat,violently purging.i did have some fear at this point but realized it was too late to worry,the damage is done..i just got to hunker down and wait this one out.i made it from the kitchen to the bathroom and back vomiting.i was leaving my dna behind in the form of sweat and vomit/spit.i could see and feel my dna seperating from my body and kept trying to stay positive.visuals were the most intense ,organic/alien of all the phenethylamines i've tried.visuals were on the same level as a high dose of DMT .i could see thru the walls,counter tops ,etc

its now almost 2am and i've been completely down off the 2c-d for 2 hours.im still feeling the 4-fa/amp though.after the first 2 hours i realized i just hung out in the bathroom vomiting everywhere.i dont remember too many details,just visuals,vomit,visuals ,vomit.i spent the next 2 hours cleaning up vomit/washing clothes.spent the last 2 hours bonking my head for doing something this stupid.im a hardhead psychonaut with plenty of tripping experience under my belt but this was one of those hardhead learning experiences that may have changed my life.i will never repeat 2c-d W/4-FA at any doseage...too many unknowns and i dont want to have a repeat experience like the one tonight.i'll more than likely snort more 2c-d but it will be by itself.

ordering 500mg within this week. hoping for a short experience that can still bring me some insights. sort of like a wine of psychedelics. maybe my impressions will prove true.

either that or I will save the rest to combine with a tryptamine

Last edited:
^ Doesn't sound like a wise approach to experiencing 2C-I for the first time. I'm not saying it's destined to end badly, but the scales are tipped in favor of poor results. Why not get a feel for 2C-I alone first? Make sure the substance you have is legitimate and you don't have any idiosyncratic reactions to it that are too unpleasant.

If you do combine the two, at least start with low doses of each. Maybe start with the 2C-I since it is longer in duration to begin with and hold off on dosing the 2C-D until you peak on 2C-I to make sure your still in a good place to consider adding more to the mix. Just a suggestion, although I'm not sure if staggering the dose would be appropriate at the event you plan to do this at, considering you would need to bring some 2C-D with you for later. In that respect I would be more comfortable sticking with something I'm familiar with while in a public setting and experiment with 2C-I for the first time in a safer setting.

By the way, 20-25mg of 2C-I is a pretty hefty dose, especially for a first time. You might read from some people that 2C-I is a lightweight psychedelic, but it is better to learn for yourself. For some at least, 2C-I can be a pretty heavy and lengthy experience. I am pretty sensitive to it and have learned that anything over 20mg is inviting a very long bad time for me (although peppered with brief moments of awesome beauty). However, 16-18mg is my sweet spot and it would have been preferable to learn that by starting at a lower dose and working up rather than the other way around.

In terms of combining these two, I don't think your going to get much magic out of 10mg of 2C-D. If I were preparing for this combo, I would consider something like 15mg 2C-I and 25mg 2C-D. Again my advice would be to get to know 2C-I on its own first, but dosage advice would be less 2C-I than 2C-D.

Last edited:
First time experiencing 2c-d last night at about +/- 100mg, consumed nasally and orally. It was really enjoyable. CEV and OEV were fantastic

allergy test today, 10mg tester tonight, then hopefully 40mg trip tuesday night planned.

very excited to finally try this one.

thanks! i ended up not doing it, just drank alcohol. but i have snorted 2c-e once before and that......was very very painful. I did it knowing that 2c's were the most painful thing to insufflate because i had no other choice :(

Hey guys, havent been on here for awhile...but I was trying to find a 2c-d thread but for some reason nothing popped up. But I'm planning to try 2c-d (~35mg since I throw up on 40mg) with maybe a half or full pill of e. Has anyone had good times with this combination and what should I expect? I have never mixed E and 2c's before. If anyone has tried, what order would you recommend taking? And would it be ok for a rave setting? (I am pretty comfortable with taking 2c's alone at raves) I would try it with 2c-b, e or i but theyre not available to me at the moment :(

I have never mixed 2C-D with MDxx, but I have mixed 2C-E with both MDMA and MDA on a few occasions. VERY intense experiences. Absolutely mystical. NOT anything I woudl have EVER in a million years done in a public setting, let alone a rave.... and this is coming from someone who thought nothing of candy-flipping and snorting lines of K and after the K would wear off, I'd smoke a dippy (dusted cigarette) at either weeklies or massives in the late 90's.

I don't know how 2C-D would combine... I would assume that it would just add another gentle dimension, but I would try it out at home first, simply because of the nausea 2C-D alone seems to cause.

Also, 2C-C and 2C-E mix together quite nicely. The 2C-C is still underwhelmed, but it seems to give a more positive push to the experience. Much in the way where I used to have liquid diazepam available and I would dry it u with ketamine and my friends and I dubbed it "dream K".

My final thoughts....if I would going to combine a 2C-x with an MDxx at a party, I would definitely opt for 2C-C and MDxx.

I really like 2C-D, but the nausea is just a real put off. Whereas 2C-C is very similar, minus the nausea and has more entactogenic properties. The only drawback is that it requires a higher dose, making it more expensive.

I did this combination over the weekend. Absolutely loved it. My head is too messed at present to give any detailed description, though.

2cd and methylone is a good one, so its probably real good with mdma

the christmas trees smiled at me, one of them winked
i swear

Status
Not open for further replies.