• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

You're welcome, Kid. After the dust settles, please let us know if my conjecture was right. Enjoy your trip!

2C-B and 2C-T-21 are the only major 2C-x's that I haven't tried, but I can extrapolate that 28mg of the former should be a nice, strong dose, yet not overwhelming. The 14mg booster should be ingested at T+3. Expect a powerful ride shortly after that, along with an extra two or three hours of plateau.
Time to remember that the 2C-T-Xes are MAOIS and have killed... so better be cautious!

How is that related to what I said or to Kid's plan?

Also, to my knowledge, the only ones that have been linked to fatalities have been 2C-T-7 (a few) and 2C-T-21 (one). In all cases, the dosages were absurdly high (2C-T-21) and/or combined with things like MDMA (2C-T-7) and/or insufflated (ditto).

@öa,amogaucha: of course everything is correct with wath yoi wrote, I just wanted to point out that with the 2C-T-X one should be especially careful with every kind of combination.

True, true. I was just confused by your followup because it read like a non sequitur. But yes, 2C-T-x chemicals demand an extra level of caution, T-7 in particular. I would never combine anything with 2C-T-x, let alone T-7, except maybe cannabis (which, alas, I haven't used in many years).

True, true. I was just confused by your followup because it read like a non sequitur. But yes, 2C-T-x chemicals demand an extra level of caution, T-7 in particular. I would never combine anything with 2C-T-x, let alone T-7, except maybe cannabis (which, alas, I haven't used in many years).
Great, finally we understand each other. ;) I'm still looking forward to my first 2C-T-X trip, espescially if X=7. Unfortunately, I only have very little of that in my stash, so probably I'll jus substitute it win HOT-7... %)

I took 2c-b about 5 hours into an LSD trip while hiking in Big Sur a couple years ago. Some of the most beautiful scenery and feelings I've ever experienced. Still managed to somehow get into fight with GF during the trip, but I think that's mostly because she was a crazy bitch? Damn harvard girls. Always told her she was going to make a GREAT attorney hehe.

Anyway, I've been hearing for years about using 2c-b on MDMA comedown. I have not taken MDMA in several years, and am hesitant to try it again. If I were to, it would have to be epic and in a great set & setting. I am curious, has anyone here ACTUALLY TRIED using 2c-b at the tail end of an MDMA trip? It just sounds incredibly counterintuitive. I cannot imagine putting a psychedelic drug in my body after gurning hard for 3 hours.

Yes I have and it was amazing, took about 120mg of MDMA and 15mg of 2c-b. High doses don't work so well for this IMO - they potentiate each other quite a lot.

Yes I have and it was amazing, took about 120mg of MDMA and 15mg of 2c-b. High doses don't work so well for this IMO - they potentiate each other quite a lot.

Do you mind elaborating a bit more? I'm very interested in hearing about it. Did it really prolong the roll when the 2C-B is taken at the tail end of mdma's effects? Any other additional effects? How was the 2C-B part of the trip different than taking it by itself?

I'm thinking of taking the 2C-B right in the middle of the mdma roll...I'm looking for them to potentiate each other more than actually flipping them. I haven't dropped mdma in a while so I should at least get a mild roll with all these bomb pills out right now...but I'm trying to get as much info about this as I can, since I'll have to wait months to get a proper roll again. =/

Thanks if you answer. :)

Do you mind elaborating a bit more? I'm very interested in hearing about it. Did it really prolong the roll when the 2C-B is taken at the tail end of mdma's effects? Any other additional effects? How was the 2C-B part of the trip different than taking it by itself?

I'm thinking of taking the 2C-B right in the middle of the mdma roll...I'm looking for them to potentiate each other more than actually flipping them. I haven't dropped mdma in a while so I should at least get a mild roll with all these bomb pills out right now...but I'm trying to get as much info about this as I can, since I'll have to wait months to get a proper roll again. =/

Thanks if you answer. :)

It is common for people to use 2c-b on the tail end of an MDMA roll to prolong the effects of the MDMA. I haven't tried this personally, so I can only tell you that it's a well known dosing strategy. If you try it/tried it, let us know how it went for you.

It is common for people to use 2c-b on the tail end of an MDMA roll to prolong the effects of the MDMA. I haven't tried this personally, so I can only tell you that it's a well known dosing strategy. If you try it/tried it, let us know how it went for you.

Thanks, but yeah, I read a lot about it yet I haven't found an answer to my specific queries. No biggie I guess, since I'll be trying it out this weekend. Just wanted to see if I can get some quick answers beforehand. :)

I'm mostly interested in how the 2C-B will augment the mdma roll. I will definitely post about once I try it. I'm looking forward to it!

If I'm disappointed by it, I'll be throwing in some miprocin in along with those two. =D

I tried this a few days ago (nexus flip). It was okay; I may have to up my doses in the future. I took ~400mg of mdma and then 20mg 2C-B about 2 hours after. The roll was decent, neither strong or weak, and by the 3rd hour the 2C-B kicked in. It did potentiate the roll, but it didn't bring out the magic of mdma at all; it more or less combined to make it a stronger roll with some 2C-B effects that seemed rather blunted than on its own. Or maybe I didn't take enough? I'm not sure. It was more like a roll with 2C-B effects combined. I was going to throw some miprocin in, but nah, I felt that it would be too heavy and not even bring anything to the table concerning the "roll."

All in all, it was pretty good. It's about on the level of a candy flip and lasted just about as long. The roll was definitely extended and became stronger, which I estimate was about 8-9 hours long because of the 2C-B. Though in comparison, for normal users just upping the mdma dose should make the roll stronger than adding 2C-B into the mix, which just adds to the psychedelic effects really. I can see why this mix was lauded, but for some poor fellow like me that was looking to bring out the magic, it doesn't seem to work like that. At this point, I'm sure it's gone for good and I'll just have to suck it up and accept it.

Though I will definitely try this again and up my doses for both, as well as throw in some herb smoking the next time. It was a bit heavy, but throwing another psych in would probably just turn the trip into a psychedelic...fuck soup. Hell, idk. =D

There was more to the trip though, but I'll only elaborate more if someone asks. I did sleep all damn day after the trip. I woke up groggy as hell. :)

400mg MDMA??? Sounds like you need a tolerance break KI519.

Lol, wuuut...last time I rolled was around January. :(

I'll make it concise and simply say perma-tolerance is real.

Edit: Thanks for the concern, well, if you meant it to be one. With mdma, it's the substance I'm most familiar with by far when it comes to usage. And yaa, I have access to legit pills; they aren't crappy. =D

Last edited:
Damn dude... I've never taken more than 200mg in one session other than my first time, my first time trying 'molly' which was just poor quality crushed mdma I took about 900mg over the course of 24 hours. Generally I'm good with 130mg-150mg for a session. Usually I stick with 100mg though...

Damn dude... I've never taken more than 200mg in one session other than my first time, my first time trying 'molly' which was just poor quality crushed mdma I took about 900mg over the course of 24 hours. Generally I'm good with 130mg-150mg for a session. Usually I stick with 100mg though...

Ahh, I see. I rarely use/buy mdma in its powder/crystal form. Tbh, it's mostly because I rarely run into them! I stick to the pills with various stamps, test them and look them up on PR.

Yeah, I used the crap shit out of mdma so unsurprisingly, ever since then I lost the magic. You took a damn good amount as well, lol, but did the magic die for you too? Even my other friends who used it just as recklessly as I did didn't lose it. Blahhhh. I'm the unlucky one. Not that I'm actually sad though. =D

No I never really lost the magic. It's never like the first time again but if I take 130mg-150mg it has the magic. And can still roll hard on 100mg of good mdma if I haven't rolled in at least 3 months too.

Way off subject though, never have gotten around to trying 2C-B. Customs seized my 2C-B and 4-FA sample, and all 2C's are illegal in the states. :( only ever had the chance to try 2C-P.

No I never really lost the magic. It's never like the first time again but if I take 130mg-150mg it has the magic. And can still roll hard on 100mg of good mdma if I haven't rolled in at least 3 months too.

Way off subject though, never have gotten around to trying 2C-B. Customs seized my 2C-B and 4-FA sample, and all 2C's are illegal in the states. :( only ever had the chance to try 2C-P.

Yeah, off topic, but I gotta get just one more in. :)

It's like the saying goes: the best stuff are illegal. Stupid WoD. 2C-P is pretty good. A bit long with some body load, yet it's a visual, decently euphoric psych. First time I've had neutral thought loops too.

2C-B is nice though. It was pretty hard to find for me, but it's very warm and euphoric/empathic. I'm guessing it might be one of the best 2Cs. Swirly, melty visuals ime, and it just seems super user friendly. I wonder if mescaline is the same? It's very different from 2C-I and 2C-P, which are the only other 2Cs I've tried.

Next on the list are 2C-E and T7, by the end of the year. I want to try those two before I quit. :)

all 2C's are illegal in the states
Um... No: 2C-T-3 (thioallyl), 2C-T-19, 2C-T-21, 2C-T-21.5, 2C-T-22, 2C-T, 2C-SE, 2C-SE-2, 2C-SE-3, 2C-SE-4, 2C-SE-7, 2C-SE-19, 2C-SE-21, 2C-SE-21.5, 2C-SE-22, 2C-TE, 2C-TE-2, 2C-TE-3, 2C-TE-4, 2C-TE-7, 2C-TE-19, 2C-TE-21, 2C-TE-21.5, 2C-TE-22, 2C-EF, 2C-MF, 2C-TFM, 2C-TFE, 2C-DFM, 2C-DFE, 2C-CN, 2C-YN, 2C-AL, 2C-PA (propargyl), 2C-MC (chloromethyl), 2C-EC (chloroethyl), 2C-TCM, 2C-TCE, 2C-DCM, 2C-DCE (dichloroethyl), 2C-EB (bromoethyl), 2C-MB, 2C-TBM, 2C-TBE, 2C-DBM, 2C-DBE, 2C-EI, 2C-MI (methyliodo), 2C-TIM, 2C-TIE, 2C-DIM, 2C-DIE (diiodoethyl).

That's not even including the FLY and DFLY 2Cs...

Last edited:
Just curious, are these theoretical structures, or have they all been tested at one point or another? Because the majority of them ring no bell for me whatsoever.

I've tried 2C-T-21 and it's definitely active, just not particularly psychedelic.