• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B Thread - Stage 2

Combined 2cb with dpt and mxe last night. It was like dpt and 2c b were making love on a king size bed with huge pillows and co.forters that was mxe... They combined beautifully, and at times the dpt and 2c b switched back and forth between taking charge... A spectacular experience, would reccomend.

Sounds nice. What dosages of each? And what ROA for the DPT?

I plug pretty much everything.

t 0 - 50mg mxe, 30mg dpt

t 1.5 - 50mg mxe, 25mg dpt, 20mg 2cb (could have been more or less, was a bag wash and based on similiar bag weight I say 20-25mg)

t2.5-3.0 - 60mg mxe

I was sorta timid. Took 70ishmg 2ct-7, 100+mg mxe (both of those in 3 doses over 4 hours or so), then topped with 50mg dpt and 75+ mxe the week before. The last dose turned a ho humish evening into holy fuck outer space land. Way more than I thought 50mg DPT would do. Had to take some etizolam eventually because it was a bit much.

This time I said "hey look guys, we are going to get along, please play nice" and after an initial sense of them fighting for control when I added the 2cb, they just melded into a pretty synergistic experience where they seemed to trade off taking the lead.

i added the last bit of mxe because the stimulation from the 2cb was a bit much and it kicked everything right back into full swing. With me, plugging, most things seem to peak about 1 hour in and be 76-80% down by 2 hours.

I really love DPT though. It seems like half the time I take it (always in the dark meditating or laying down), I start to notice a weird white light. A lot of times it seems to be comming from me, but sometimes just randomly around my room. Now I know why it's called "the light" ;-)

So would be this one be mild to someone experienced? Just a guess would be fine. I've taken 2C-P and had a great time, while finding it very manageable. Just the body load kind of sucked.

I don't want one too mild though, like I hear 2C-D is. I think if I do come back to psychs during the summer, I'd want to try a mild one.

2C-B is pretty mild for me, but it's also great. I've never been overwhelmed on it, and the body feeling is wonderful.

I see. That's good to hear. This one seems to be visual at least, and I'd much prefer the less mind-fucky ones. I'm at a point in my life where I'd like to just chill and relax.

As much as I like miprocin, it's quite heavy but not on the level of lsd, amt, shrooms and DOPr. So now I'd like to get back to one that's about two steps lower. Thanks. Hopefully this one will do it. :)

I find 2C-B to be pretty visual, in a very beautiful way, and it is quite euphoric. It greatly increases music appreciation and I find the CEVs to be better than the OEVs. It takes me on mental/emotional journeys with closed eyes when listening to music. I have had some profound emotional moments for sure, nothing far-out like with powerful psychedelics, no drastically altered thought patterns, more like empathogenesis. My best experience with it was when I took some 4-HO-MET partway in, just post-peak, a bag wash so I'm not sure how much. It became quite psychedelic then and the mind movies became really something extraordinary. I listened to Paul Simon's Graceland for the first time since I was a kid and it blew my mind so hard, it was a wonderful experience. :)

So would be this one be mild to someone experienced? Just a guess would be fine. I've taken 2C-P and had a great time, while finding it very manageable. Just the body load kind of sucked.

I don't want one too mild though, like I hear 2C-D is. I think if I do come back to psychs during the summer, I'd want to try a mild one.

From what I know about 2c-p, 2cb should be an even easier ride.

It became quite psychedelic then and the mind movies became really something extraordinary.

What is a mind movie?

One time when I took 2c-b, I decided to do a netty pot (nasal irrigation). To prepare, you need a spoonful of salt (to dissolve into water). I dumped the salt into the clear glass of water, ready to mix it, but I got stopped when something in the salt caught my eye. WTF? I focused on the salt (probably not even moving my head very close) and I seemed to peering down into a city. As my gaze held and I stayed transfixed with single-pointed focus, the city expanded and zoomed. I saw grids of streets. I saw cars going down salt city roads, I saw trees, I saw people and houses. The city was alive.

Something like that?

What is a mind movie?

One time when I took 2c-b, I decided to do a netty pot (nasal irrigation). To prepare, you need a spoonful of salt (to dissolve into water). I dumped the salt into the clear glass of water, ready to mix it, but I got stopped when something in the salt caught my eye. WTF? I focused on the salt (probably not even moving my head very close) and I seemed to peering down into a city. As my gaze held and I stayed transfixed with single-pointed focus, the city expanded and zoomed. I saw grids of streets. I saw cars going down salt city roads, I saw trees, I saw people and houses. The city was alive.

Something like that?

A mind movie is when the CEVs take on narrative form and display whole scenes and not just patterns. More like visions even though not necessarily fully immersive (like you will be aware you're tripping and seeing mind movies, as opposed to, say, full on vision from ibogaine where I was entirely absorbed by them and unaware I was having a vision).

Has anyone else had 2cb with alcohol? Was pretty drunk and decided to have a bit which was a bad idea, ended up in a pretty fucked state in a bar/club type thing.

Kept going from really happy, giggling, dancing then in a matter of seconds was completely lifeless, bad anxiety, very overwhelmed, then back to happy again. That lasted about an hour or 2 before I was kicked out! Very weird

What did you get kicked out for, how much did you take?
I drink beer nearly every time I trip on anything. As long as I'm not shit faced drunk then I don't have any problems and it helps with pre trip anxiety.

Thanks for all the suggestions, :) I will be going on a hike next week so probably do 20-25mg while hiking to the top.

just got 4 of these BK-2C-B pellets contain 100mg active ingredient coming for the morning thing is cant remember last time i took these how strong a does that is ? could i get away with dropping two at once ?

Yeah 2 at once should be fine, I'd definitely limit it to that though. Most people report 100mg being quite threshold.

But, this is the 2C-B thread, not the bk-2C-B thread.

sorry my fault i need to gets some glasses but thanks for the info think il double drop and hope for the best :)

Any body load with this one? I've been interested in doing the nexus flip (mdma + 2C-B), but I also saw a thread saying that stims don't go well with the 2Cx substances?

Any body load with this one? I've been interested in doing the nexus flip (mdma + 2C-B), but I also saw a thread saying that stims don't go well with the 2Cx substances?

I have plugged this and taken it orally. The only negative i have noticed is my hands get sort of... big? Like my fingers get a bit puffy and feel weird. Is this vasoconstriction/dilation? The same thing happens with LSD, but it seems worse with 2c-b. Sometimes it is more, sometimes less, but always a little it seems. Didn't happen when i took 2ct-7, and can't remember if it happened with 2c-c/e/i.

I haven't noticed any negative stomach affects with either ingestion route for 2c-b. Combining with MDMA definatly could make for some over stimulation and a pretty fast beating heart, but ya only live once (or do ya?!)

I have plugged this and taken it orally. The only negative i have noticed is my hands get sort of... big? Like my fingers get a bit puffy and feel weird. Is this vasoconstriction/dilation? The same thing happens with LSD, but it seems worse with 2c-b. Sometimes it is more, sometimes less, but always a little it seems. Didn't happen when i took 2ct-7, and can't remember if it happened with 2c-c/e/i.

I haven't noticed any negative stomach affects with either ingestion route for 2c-b. Combining with MDMA definatly could make for some over stimulation and a pretty fast beating heart, but ya only live once (or do ya?!)

Hmm, if it feels cold/numb then it's definitely vasoconstriction. I haven't noticed growth like that though, maybe you were still tripping? Or idk, lol. You should definitely feel the heat towards the center of your body/near the heart, and coldness going outwards from that center.

It probably can't be vasodilation, as that would be the opposite of high bp/hr. That's pretty much what vasoconstriction is though; bp/hr is too high, and with this continued stimulation at that high level, it causes discomfort and some side effects. I know how it's like though, that shit sucks. =/

Haha, we definitely just live once. But thanks for the input. I think the nexus flip goes with the mdma peak (not that I get this anyway, I'd have to guess) before the 2C-B peak. Hopefully this doesn't make the two synergize in a negative way.