• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

Oh my god, you're so lucky! I LOVE 2C-B-fly, I got to try two doses of ityears back, I wrote trip reports on Erowid for both of them. The first time was nice but underwhelming (14mg oral I think) but the second experience I absolutely loved, 18mg oral. I found it to be not very psychedelic and not visual at ALL, but wonderfully empathogenic, pretty much the nicest empathogen I have ever tried, SO clean, SO light, so clear-headed, but wonderfully loved up, like you're having the best day ever with love thrown in. It lasted quite a while too. And I felt glowing for days. It's almost the number one thing I wish I had access to.

Interesting that it was blatantly psychedelic and visual for you, perhaps vaporized is much different, like it is for some other things like 5-MeO-MiPT. Maybe snorting is too, I don't know because I only tried it orally. I'd LOVE to get a quantity of this and experiment with it fully. Wish list...

Also, I've had DOB-dragonfly and I didn't care for it, it wasn't anything I couldn't have gotten from another long-lasting drug (not nearly as good as DOC or LSD), but it was a bit weird feeling, I didn't like it. I REALLY want to try 2C-E-fly, I have a gut feeling it would be incredible. 2C-B-fly did feel 2C-B like, but very much its own thing, a totally different drug that had a similar "world view" so to speak. I would absolutely love to experience an easier, more empathogenic version of 2C-E, it could be my favorite substance I think. I think 2C-E is a special psychedelic, deeper than almost anything and just wonderful, but it's so intense and it can be very challenging and sometimes I have a nice body feeling but sometimes it's very uncomfortable in the body.

2C-B-Fly to me was like Acid + AMT + DOB's threeway baby for me, it felt slightly more like DOB than 2C-B due to its longer lasting nature and being more visual (at least with these ROAs - I'd say I'd need at least 75mg 2C-B to get close to that visual) but with none of the bodyload and instead it just felt so damn clean like LSD itself. The empathogenic effects reminded me of somewhere between MDMA and AMT. I hate making comparisons in terms of other drugs but that's the best way I can describe it to someone who hasn't tried it.

Sure am damn lucky. Got 17-18mg left to try an oral dose later too! :D

It was actually your 14mg trip report that inspired me to give it a go that night, so I owe you a thanks actually :D

2C-E is my "ally" psychedelic, the psychedelic I've gone the furthest with and know the best, I always feel comfortable taking it, so I like that comparison. It certainly is very special. It seems shallow on the surface when you're first introduced to it (at least for some people, myself included) but my god is it a deep and powerful spiritual tool once you get to know its true nature.

If you like the empathogenic feel of it and are fine with mild visuals Xork you'd probably like 3C-P, Proscaline's amphetamine analogue, not to get too far off topic here. :p If you took away the visuals and added some hours to the duration of 2C-B-Fly, 3C-P is a pretty close match I'd say :)

Last edited:
I never found it to be shallow at all, my first trip rocked my world and my second one was my most powerful +4. :)

How long did 2C-B-fly last when vaporized? I find it really crazy that the effects are SO much stronger vaporized. Though maybe we are all affected vastly differently by this compound and you will get similar effects orally, who knows? Not a lot of people have had the chance to try it. I hope SO MUCH that it becomes available again. And that 2C-E-fly does.

Well I vaporised a tiny dose at first and just got the mildest visuals and some light empathogenic effects, so I decided to snort what I weighed as 5mg but could have been quite a bit more (or less) since my scales are horribly inaccurate below 10-15mg. Boom, 15 minutes later I had visuals that blew even my LSD experiences out of the water, and I was rolling around in sheer ecstasy. I remember seeing a report where someone took 38mg I think orally and had so many visuals they couldn't see anything in front of them - that's exactly what it was like, maybe I snorted closer to 10mg, because 10mg of any 2C snorted was usually similar to > 30mg oral.

I see, okay. Highest I've done was 18mg oral so I probably just didn't cross the threshold. Still, it was even the slightest bit visual for me, 100% empathogenic.

Thanks for the report JG. I've wasted so much money over the years trying to track this one down. Everytime I just got scammed.

Anyway, the one thing I have always wanted to know - did you notice any issues with verbal recall in the following days? At the peak of this drugs popularity, prior to the deaths, there were a few reports that noted prolonged issues with verbal recall after using...

Was anyone ever confirmed to have died from 2C-B-fly? I know that vendor died but it was because he did DOB-dragonfly, thinking it was 2C-B-fly. I would be surprised to hear of legitimate 2C-B-fly deaths, as it feels highly benign, moreso than 2C-B. But of course that doesn't necessarily mean it is...

Xork, you've taken 2c-b-fly? Did you write a TR?
Chhhhh yeah it's sweet. I think there may be two.

B-FLY is one of my most wanted psychedelics! As stated a million times, Ann loves it.

I also think no deaths could be attributed it as it was all mislabelng. I mean it would be very worrying if people were killd off by a normal range: I also always wonder if they allergy tested as if it was the good batch they would have noticed effects at much lower doses.... Hindsight eh...?

Yeah with DOB-dragonfly, you'd definitely notice an allergy test type of dose (people typically take 1mg if they're not being super-careful, which is if I recall a pretty large dose of DOB-dragonfly). It takes like 2 or 3 hours to come on if I recall though, so it's possible it could be missed if you were being hasty.

And yeah, I wrote two TRs, one for each experience. I am about to read them actually, bring me a little bit back there. :)

Yeah I read em both on erowid, as always a good read. I always thought 2c-b-fly was also super potent...turns out it's not. TR's are from 2006, oldschool %)

Was anyone ever confirmed to have died from 2C-B-fly? I know that vendor died but it was because he did DOB-dragonfly, thinking it was 2C-B-fly. I would be surprised to hear of legitimate 2C-B-fly deaths, as it feels highly benign, moreso than 2C-B. But of course that doesn't necessarily mean it is...
Yes, it was bromo-dragonfly that killed a couple of people, because the chinese lab had misunderstood the order and the vendor didn't test it before reselling.

Before the vendor died himself, he managed to ship it off to a couple of costumers in the U.S, one died. A few others went through hell.

No one dared to order anything fly after that.

I can't believe there's still vendors who resell stuff with out testing (hot-7 any one?)

Faggot good to see you again man! I miss our conversations. If you use whatsapp or any other messenger let me know! I miss you and I wanna chat!

To whoever just did the Fly, please keep a log of after effects. Several people reported those verbal recall issues but it was a decade ago!

Love you guys,
-JB

I didn't really notice any after effects I felt maybe a little tired the next day like I do after MDMA and that was about it. I do feel like unlike 2C-B itself this one may be a serotonin releaser of some kind and so I could see taking it regularly causing similar problems to taking MDMA too regularly (memory problems, anxiety, sadness etc).

It looks like it'll be more widely available in the near future. Neat!

the is certain Scottish vendor vendor that has be dropping hints at this stuff being let lose in the next week or two

There is already a vendor who have it, but only have 5 quantities left. Glad I ordered yesterday.

I'll report back when I received it.