• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-Fly Thread

It's supposed to be in a couple weeks. I just knew this one was going to be a special one!

For the moment it's lovely stuff! There is some "empathogens" feel to it. I feel some closeness with my dog, it's incredible. The bodyhigh is something I never seen, it's warm and full of good vibes, kind of "electric". It comes in waves because some moment I feel like sober then it hits me again, there is hint of some euphoria going up and down like a rollercoaster. Make me want to talk too,

I have slight morphing and shifting of my environment.

It's all pleasant for the moment. I read it can last up to 6 and the latter 10 hours.

I'm gonna lay in my bed with some trance music.

I'll report tomorrow after the experience is done. Overall, feel plain good with an awesome vibe all over my body. Very nice chemical. MUCH MUCH pleasant than the DOx bodyload.

This is PRECISELY how I remember 2C-B-fly. Great to know it's for real this time! :) It truly does feel amazing in the body and mind, I found it to feel 100% comfortable at all times, very natural feeling and a full but clearheaded euphoria. It made me feel like I was just having the greatest day. I'm very excited that this has come around again!

Yes, this is the most interesting chemical I have tried for long. I rank it in my top 3 with AL-LAD and 1P-LSD.

This is a genuine chemical!

Loved every single moment of it. <3

Yes definetly this compound must be very nice. It would be intresting to compare with 2CB itself. Shulgin have mentioned this FLY formula in his movie and when I look at his face I see how he was excited and happy about FLY ))) Its so great that soon many peoples will be abble to try it!

Unapproved posts with zero information in them.. no clutter please. :)

zero information in them.. no clutter please. :)

The episode from "Dirty pictures". Sasha sitting at Burning Man Festival and show FLY molecule that have rings that looks like wings in 3d model formula. Just imagine that something with organic components have wings and flying all over your body.Weee ! Take you away to another dimensions. no clutter, offcourse 8)

I'm gonna have another try tonight with the Lady Fly

<3 Should be awesome again! Can't wait to do it with my friend :D

It was a WONDERFUL experience again full of good vibes! I dare it's nearly impossible to have a bad trip on this one <3

I REALLY love the "empathogen" properties of this chemical. It's soooo pleasant and sensual while being "electric".

This is UNIQUE <3 <3

Mmmm... good to know 2C-B-fly is really back. :) My memories of it are so fond, I had 2 trials, and only one of them was a full dose, but that was such a beautiful night. I wrote a TR about it years ago: https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=54051

Awesome report! Love reading every single bit of it. The euphoria you described is quite the same I experienced with the 2C-B-FLY. Incredible compound !

tried to get some of this today but got told no as its for forensic use only gutted :(

Ive never been able to find any of the flies anywhere :( Sad thing is they're probably still legal in the grey area here in Canada lol. Pretty sure 2c-i is still good to go here but its banned in China now. lol.

all I can do is oggle their structure and hope one day to possess the organic chem skills (and a friend with acccess to an nmr/gcms lel)

We was lucky to receive 2CB-Fly from our vendor.

Started introduction with 12.5 mg,soluted in water. Pleasant bitter taste,not that you may vomiting from it.

Light and pleasant income and pleasant comedown. Not push you out from reality,it is nice "museum dose",no visuals. Total duration 6 hours.Joyfull for rest of time and for the next day.
Increased perception,strong emphaty. And something very strange like you can change surroundings in reality ,like telekinesys or smth. Dificult to explain.Very good allie. Good sleep,good apetite.Great feeling next day. No hungover.

Next day increased dose till 25 mg.
But due to tolerance this was not as excpected.
But still very pleasant, lsd-type visualisation,body from inside touch feeling,harmony,incredible orgasm. Total duration of 8 hours. Nervous system anxiety this time,but still no problems with going to sleep.

Conclusion: Nice and gentle substance. In range till 15 mg, good for social trips like walking,talking,watching,interact with world.No time distortion. Something intresting with interacting to objects and great perception increase.

Because you can't buy 2C-B legally online.

Also 2C-B-FLY has different effects, it's a different substance after all.