• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe Thread

Pretty much every chemical change I've tried has made a unique or at least very distinct compound - I haven't tried any NBOMES but unless they are all very similar and consistently so to their parent compounds I wouldn't necessarily be thinking this will be like 2CB_FLY personally

Okay guys, excuse me for posting this so late, but I needed to do some stuff for my school and so on.
I thought last week I did another trial, got a little reckless, trew all safety concerns overboard and took 1000ug.
But first, to cover the question about the solution i made. I took 20ml of destilled water and 5 ml of an 70% ethanol solution i bought at the pharmacy. I'm not really sure, but i think i placed the 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe in the brown glass bottle first, then added the ethanol and then added the water. Afterwards i added the salt and shooked the bottle. There were no residue that i could see.
Back to the day of my fourth trial.
So the day i started off with .8ml containing 400 ug applied with a syringe to each nostrils. Again after about 5 to 10 minutes i felt some kind of simulating but yet distinguished psychedelic effect i also felt with my 200ug trial but more pronounced but still overly underwhelming in my opinion. So about +15 minutes later i applied another 200ug in my nostrils. Could be that, because 0.4ml in each nostril is allot of fluid, that some of the solution wasn't absorbed properly and ended up as dip.
Anyway, i was at tge the place of my best friend and we were about to go outside and see some kind of art exhibition at our hometown where there are allot of sculptures placed around the city for two months and we had planned to start seeing these sculptures for a longer time before.
Watching the trees outside of her window proved that there were nearly none visual changes to the perception of the surroundings. But yet it felt that there were a deeper meaning to stuff and the substance provoced deep thoughts and introvision.
With the 600ug i felt quite intoxicated and stimulated feeling my heartbeat had been increased and my breathing was intensified.
Being at her place and sitting in her room felt incredibly boring so i were glad that we took of by bike. Movement felt good and we arrived at the first 'sculpture' which was an old ice-skating hall that was used for an interior redesign of that place.
Before we tried to find the entrance I decided that i still were somewhat bored with the effects and took another 200ug totalling 800ug that i took. This was about 45 minutes after the initial dose. We waited about 5 to 10 minutes and i perceived shifting of the colours around me but not the usual movement and patterning of other classical psychedelic. The sky and the clouds(it was a nice warm and sunny day with the occasional cloud wandering by), had beautyfull saturated blue and white colours shifted from gray to purple and back to their original colours. My field of view was incredibly sharp by that time.
There were a line in front of the building and we noticed, that the stewards of the project were only letting a few people inside at a time we decided that we would look at other sculptures and queued the ice skating hall for another time. There were a fastfood restaurant nearby and i went to the restroom and feeling confident i took another 200ug.(t+60) (In relation to my plans it was a little reckless and i noticed that i am not really that scientific when it comes to drugs)
The effect again was slightly more pronounced and at the restroom i noticed some vasoconstriction going on in my lower apartments, but not too a worrysome degree ;)
So we took the bike to the next sculpture and again moving and physical exercise felt very good. There still were nearly no visual disturbances except breathing of surfaces and colour enhancement and shifting, yet the psychedelic thoughts were pronounced. I could control my thoughts very easily and while it was easy to letting my thoughts getting carried away still knowing that i took something and i am being in the real world. Everything felt underwater and it definitely felt like a trip.
The nature of the sculpture exhibition was to be integrated into the urban structure and it felt very hard to distinguish between the city and the art, or the inhabitants of the city and the people also watching the sculptues, which was very nice.
Around the +120 minutes mark i felt that the trip had a second wave in which it somewhat intensified. Again psychedelic and but also not psychedelic. (Its somewhat difficult to describe because it was so hard to pin down the effect)
The conversations i had with my best friend were very deep and philosophically in relationship to the philosophical depth of the art exhibition.
At the +240 min mark i noticed a drop in intensity and after 5 hours i was beach to baseline, which made this an incredible short duration given that fact that i redosed.
I could imagine, that redosing gave me an instant tolerance to the substance and an initial all-in-one-dose of 1000ug could have been more intense. It was overall a very 'light' experience.
Pupil dilation was somewhat noticed, but i were able to order a frozen yoghurt, without the girl at the counter noticing that I'm drugged. (My best friend said she thought i were flirting with the girl selling the yoghurt but i just tried to act usual :D)
Without wanting to advertise this drug, I conclude this experience very exciting and i think 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe is a very unique and interesting substance.
Given the side effects, 1mg could be a medium dose but I'm just a random guy on the internet that took some weird drug, so as you all know YMMV. ;)
Stay safe ppl <3

Last edited:
Interesting, thanks! The fact that yours went into solution easily using a similar concentration of alcohol as me (even less actually), it makes me feel like my solution is probably good and it just has some tiny flakes of st John's wort extract (very tiny flakes which settle to the bottom after a while).

This is an interesting read.
I hope it actually fruits, but even if it doesnt, it has been approached as best as a new chem could be in the wild ( not tested and tasted by its creator or discoverer)

Not sure if NBOMe's repond so well to redosing? I thought they didn't?

X: it's your call, maybe filter it but might wanna start extra low if you do. It's also worth comparing how concentrated you are making your solutions, matters critically for saturation..

Okay, with a few weeks in-between I conclude that this chem is pretty garbage.
It's mostly physical. The mental effect was psychedelic but was shallow. I think in a less inspiriting setting i would have been bored.
I've tried this stuff another time with a dosage of 1mg IN with a ego death amount of DPT and 4 HO MiPT and i didn't felt any significant difference except maybe that the trip was more hectical.
Maybe i will try this stuff out again but i think i will ramp up the dosage to 1.5mg. But I think I need to try out 2C-B-FLY first so i would be able to compare the two.

Be careful mixing this chem with other stuff though, specially in high doses. We know literally nothing about it.

Agreed, it would be much wiser to continue the careful titration without added complications from other chemicals in the mix.

Bump for prune.

Haven't tried mine again. I probably will sometime though. I got spooked when the vial I used had some flakes of St John's Wort extract in the cap which are floating around in the solution, made me think it didn't dissolve properly, but it seems it's plenty soluble. I tried a very tiny dose (can't remember but like 200ug I think) and it gave a weird threshold thing but I'll give it another go sometime. But I have other things I am much more interested in trying that I keep meaning to but can't find the time for (full dose of DOPr, DOiP, DOET, DPT, DOB, DOI, etc etc).

So first off all, im kind of sorry to revive such an old thread, but ive made another, well quite intense experience with this wnderfull chem, which we willl most likely not goning to find anywhere around.
Its quite inacurate to put into words, but it started on a day where ive not having anything to do, now care about the things that - maybe (and also at another time are doeable) ive needed to to. Ive layed on my couch and, i must say in between, that im still in the subsiding of the efffects.
So first ie started with lets say 50mg 2fdck and afterwards ive thought, that maybe a lillte bit (later a little bite more) some 2C-B could ramp the thing a little bit up, and this is the part, where ive kinda lost track of what ive took (I think alll in all must hae been 1g 2fdck and about 250mg of 2cb). and there i was *bam* in in an intense ego dissolved ++++ trip. :giggle:
I dont think that ive need to tell you folks what that is. all is eyerthing, your, I am all and with one thought (if one can say this- because what the fuck is a thought? a Manifstation out of your own mind - yeah this shit o_O)
So ive noticed that i had a bottle with 2bnboh laying around and added this to the mix (I Think, that ive must have consumed about 20mg all in all)
Okay, now shit is getting kinda serious, ego death as i already explained beforehand.
At some point ive noticed that i had thi wonderfull flask of 25b NBOME-FLY laying around and as the "main tripping experience" seemt so supside successively, so ive added this wonderfull compound to the mix. This time there were no titrating or such things, just going full front into the experience. (Ive dosed it mainly rectally btw)
Now to the "real" effects, the things ive decribed im my earlier experiments with this chem were just like putting your feet into a lake to test how cold it may be. This time ive not made any calculations how much ive taken when, but its just no other words can describe is as it wasa wonderful, It wasnt a trip that had mayor visual effects but were very grounded bount to the body and its perception of itself - I had major CEV while listening to classic baroqe music (like Bach and such shit - which made me akin more liking the thought that there is Someone - en Entity that can not in any other way be descriped as god - ive came to the conclusion that there is something that takes care- abeit yourself having in yourself this the ascentant of beeeing yourself in communion with all the things around your.
Ive listened some parts of the Vorrede from Hegels Phänomenologie des Geistes but it was to confusing to keep track. But im loosing track describing the Trip experience- I think that ive took a kind of a heroic dose (must have been about 20mg all in all - just to add here that this was not really intended as a titrating doses, but go full into the dimension of this chem).
The visuals, but i can not really dimish the individual effects of every chem involved but i think the visuals came somewhat dreamy - as the whole experience was. I was not able to go into the ++++ again with this chem, but it was very tentative, sensile, bodily. Most of the things that happened when i was on the 25bNBOME-FLY happend inside myself.
There was this feeling that i could rearange my organs in another way, but the most things happend with eyes closed - i could see the churches whrere the chorals ive listend to, could fly through the music, let every nuance take me to another place in this beautiful room that the music created anywhere i wanted. I was the music and the music was me. Words are hard to describe this, abeit im still a little bit trippy at the moment.
25BNBOME-FLY, as its most likely nowhere to find anymore was a wonderfull experience - so sensual and gentle to oneself. I would have a thousant more things that i could say about this wonderfuk psychedelic, that sadly i cannot bring into words - because there are infinite things ive saw, ive been at that moment and now i am coming slowly to the end of the trip and will end it with a load of etizolam :cry:

Disclaimer post scriptum: what ive took and especially the amounts should not led anyone believe that this whole thing was safe, im speaking of stupid doses (1g 2FDCK, about 250mg 2C-B, 25mg of 2B-NBOH and around 20mg of 2cb-NBOME-FlY (and lots of pregabalin (must have been around 2400mg) and some etizolam in between over the course of 20hrs. THIS IS NOT SAFE, dont try that at home my fellow buddies
and excuse my unstructued writing, still these things are hard to put into words.
Oh and I might want to add, that because of the 2CB I've developed a tolerance to the latter additions, and I've had no problems with vasoconstriction, at least not that I've noticed anything.

TL;DR. went full monke, overdosed, didnt die

Last edited: