• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-B-FLY-NBOMe Thread

Wow, they're selling it as powder only. Wild... so, like, who's gonna test it first?? Lowest volume to buy at once is 25mg, which could be a few doses or thousands, for all we know. With previous new substances this vendor has given a note about where to start based on their testing, but I don't see such a note this time. I'm kinda tempted to get some because I have some store credit...

Ah what the hell, might as well.

2C-B-fly-NBOMe
for me
for free!

8)

I hope someone else tries it first. I'm going to ask them if they have any idea of potency.

Last edited:
For what it's worth (only so much if you care about your life, but still some), I've seen reports of someone claiming to take this one before, getting it from a chemist friend. Unfortunately, I believe they deleted that post along with many others and I can't any evidence of it anymore.

I won't talk about the effects because I don't remember it that well, but I do recall that they really enjoyed it and that the dose they used was in about the same range as other NBOMes.

Make of that what you will.... I sure still wouldn't be the first one to try it now.

Cool, thanks for the info. I've actually never taken an NBOMe. I'm hoping this one has gentle effects like 2C-B-fly, and is as potent as other NBOMes. In that case it will be a hell of a lot more cost-effective than 2C-B-fly.

Turned this into a centralized thread since it will shortly go beyond speculative discussion. Added to the PD Index as well.

Be careful :\ it's a novel thing and it's not like NBOMe's have such a good track record.. I wouldn't like to try it, let alone be one of the first..

Is anyone eagerly anticipating it?

Don't know. I'm personally very wary of it but also intrigued, because the difuran-wings might change it's pharmacology alot. It might be orally active because of them, which can be both a good and a bad thing. Personally I didn't like 2C-B-fly that much, and I'd never take any of the regular NBOMe's, but this one still got me quite curious.

Wow, such interesting chemicals are being made. Do agree this one does seem to be one to treat with extreme caution if attempting

I received mine... I don't want to be the first to try it though.

I received an answer back from the vendor regarding the potency:

well as I figured out they [a chemist they contacted] don't exactly what the potency of this compound might be, but they suggested:

"I think 2C-B-Fly is a little bit more potent than 2C-B, so to stay in that approach, personally I would look at the threshold dose of 25B-NBOMe and cut that in half and start with that and then work up.
I think anything other than recommending this approach would not be responsible.
Sure they could also start with an amount that is supposed to be a medium dose of 25B-NBOMe and will probably be okay, but that's not a safe approach obviously."

So... yeah, probably pretty potent along the lines of other NBOMes, but they don't really know.

^I'm surprised you got any Xork. I don't plan on getting any, simply because it's an NBOMe. I've always been a bit curious about both 25N and 25D though...

Well I had store credit of within a few euro-cents (whatever you call hundredths of euros) of the exact cost of 25mg of it plus shipping. So I got it, I like collecting anyway. Also I figured, what if it turns out to be pretty safe and is a lot like 2C-B-fly but way more potent, and thus, way cheaper? I love 2C-B-fly but am unwilling to spend the money it costs, so that would be great.

But yeah I got it because it was essentially free.

^I'm surprised you got any Xork. I don't plan on getting any, simply because it's an NBOMe. I've always been a bit curious about both 25N and 25D though...

Yeah I've been curious about 25N and 25D too. Almost all of the reports of problems are with 25i (and 25b?). Now is that because these halogenated NBOMEs are inherently more dangerous, or is it simply because those have been by far the most popular/mass-produced? Same goes for NBOH. It's hard to know. In the end, with this uncertainty and so many other interesting compounds available, I've never bothered with 25D or 25N, and by the same token probably won't bother with 2C-B-Fly-NBOMe.

But I can't help but be super curious about 2C-B-Fly-NBOMe, and I hope it turns out to be a safe, and simply more efficient chemistry than the 2C-B-Fly parent molecule.

Anyone tried this yet? I haven't yet. Still don't want to be the first. Has anyone read any reports anywhere?

completely off topic: but 0.01€ is really called a cent ;)

not necessarily true...

wiki said:
euro – the coins bear the text "EURO CENT". Greek coins have ΛΕΠΤΟ ("lepto") on the obverse of the one-cent coin and ΛΕΠΤΑ ("lepta") on the obverse of the others. Actual usage varies depending on language.

a cent is 1¢, and is generalized... eurocent specifies the currency.

alright back on topic, i guess off-topic stuff will be modded later by someone... oh shit that'd be me, among others

I think 25I is just one of the strongest ones, but yeah we really don't know exactly how the acute toxicity works for the serotonergic system... it seems (they I mean) to just be able to destabilize essential brain function [e.g. loss of thermostasis which you also see with MDMA and which can cause partygoers to dance themselves to death via heatstroke whereas MDMA use at home would much less likely cause such a problem because there isn't often that amount of dancing]
Perhaps the destabilization is mediated by very unusually selective activity of NBOMe's which sometimes really doesn't work out well, perhaps because some kinds of balance are guarded by connected activities being balanced?

Would adding another drug to enhance activity by adding it on 5-HT1A and perhaps some 2C make 25I more dangerous or less because of the effective loss of selectivity? Would adding the 5-HT1a activity solve the problem of the 'shallowness' spiritually... it may get too stimulating.. :\

25I was (or is) one of the #1 important compounds during NBOMe research and became on of the most popular ones and most produced, I think originally because of it being the strongest.

Last edited:
not necessarily true...

a cent is 1¢, and is generalized... eurocent specifies the currency.

alright back on topic, i guess off-topic stuff will be modded later by someone... oh shit that'd be me, among others

I think 25I is just one of the strongest ones, but yeah we really don't know exactly how the acute toxicity works for the serotonergic system... it seems (they I mean) to just be able to destabilize essential brain function [e.g. loss of thermostasis which you also see with MDMA and which can cause partygoers to dance themselves to death via heatstroke whereas MDMA use at home would much less likely cause such a problem because there isn't often that amount of dancing]
Perhaps the destabilization is mediated by very unusually selective activity of NBOMe's which sometimes really doesn't work out well, perhaps because some kinds of balance are guarded by connected activities being balanced?

Would adding another drug to enhance activity by adding it on 5-HT1A and perhaps some 2C make 25I more dangerous or less because of the effective loss of selectivity? Would adding the 5-HT1a activity solve the problem of the 'shallowness' spiritually... it may get too stimulating.. :\

25I was (or is) one of the #1 important compounds during NBOMe research and became on of the most popular ones and most produced, I think originally because of it being the strongest.

The best explanation for the toxicity of NBOMEs is that they are too selective for 5HT2a receptors. 2C-Xs and DOXs also are active at 5HT2c receptors, which oppose the 5HT2a receptors: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2697271/. IME, of all NBOMEs (B,C,D,E,I), I is the worst, with heavy body load, including sweating and tremors. It is not the most potent, either. I don't understand its popularity. The others are pleasant at low to moderate doses, 200-600 ug.

Completely off topic, but cent should really be pronounced Kent, since it's from latin: Centum. And the romans pronounced C as K. Latin centum was ultimately derived from proto-indo-european: ḱm̥tom.

The best explanation for the toxicity of NBOMEs is that they are too selective for 5HT2a receptors. 2C-Xs and DOXs also are active at 5HT2c receptors, which oppose the 5HT2a receptors: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2697271/. IME, of all NBOMEs (B,C,D,E,I), I is the worst, with heavy body load, including sweating and tremors. It is not the most potent, either. I don't understand its popularity. The others are pleasant at low to moderate doses, 200-600 ug.

Yeah with cannabinoids too much of a selectivity for CB1 is also no bueno, that can get pretty damn edgy...

25I-NBOMe has a relatively high affinity I meant, and selectivity... and is easily made from 2C-I compared to say 2C-TFM or 2C-B-Fly like other Cimbi's. I think 25I-NBOH was also initially sold having a similarly preferable profile for vendors... but I guess 25I-NBOMe was found to pack more of a punch.

I see they are trying to circumvent the metabolic lability of NBOMe's: http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acschemneuro.6b00265?journalCode=acncdm but I'm not sure if these guys know that the compound should be made less lipophilic to increase microsomal stability. IIRC the least lipophilic N-benzylic analogues were already better.

Am curious about 2C-B-Fly-NBOMe and it's kinetics / oral potency etc. Is it relatively selective for 2A? That wouldn't bode well...

Okay, since there are no reports based on ingesting this compound here you are. (I like pioneering shit)

I made a solution of 50ml made with sterile water, 14% ethanol, 45mg of salt and 25mg of 2C-B-Fly-NBOMe (the vendor sold it as 25B-Fly-NBOME, don't know why, the IUPAC was the same).
The 2C-B-Fly-NBOMe dissolved quickly and without any residue.

I applied 50ug intranasally about half an hour ago and the effects, if there are any are miniscule and could very well also pass on as placebo or the fact that i haven't slept well the last two days because Hex-En is a piece of crap which i regret buying in the first place(I have slept about 6 hours this morning).
There is maybe some breathing and colour enhancement. I say maybe because this could be very well a placebo effect.
So i think 50ug lies below the threshold. I have zero tolerance to halluzinogenics, BP normal, HR slightly elevated, no pupil dilation.
Next week i will, if i have the chance to do it, continue with 100ug intranasally.

Oh, and by the way, I'm ingesting this intranasally to find out where the low to mid dosage lies. The NBOMe-compound have a reputation of being more dangerous of applied intranasally.

That's a very professional and shulgin-esque approach to a new compound. Keep titrating and reporting your experiences please! :)