Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions regarding 25i-nbome

1.) How can I identify if I have freebase or hcl?

2.) What color / smell does this have "just wanna make sure they didnt mislabel products"

3.) Also has anyone tried 25i with out having complexing it with hpbcd ? And if you have was it HCL or Freebase?

4.) what would be your guess at the maximum amount of mg/ml possible ?

5.) is there any alternatives to HPBCD?

also what would be the recommended dosage for non-complexed, Ive been all over this thread and have only seen one post about dosage for non-complexed but the guy didnt seem very certain it was accurate.

For those of you on the fence with this one it seems to be getting its fair share of media coverage. That is all I feel like saying on the matter.

Does anyone have any info on smoking 25I-NBOMe blotters. If I were to burn it similar to the freebase powder would it still work? I am unsure if the blotters have been complexed or are HCL. Anyone have any experience doing this? Would the blotter paper fuck up the vaporization?

also what would be the recommended dosage for non-complexed, Ive been all over this thread and have only seen one post about dosage for non-complexed but the guy didnt seem very certain it was accurate.

Recommended intranasal dosages for non-complexed 25i are 500 ug - 1 mg.

I feel like I should throw in my little bit of experience with this substance. I have done it twice, both times with blotter. The first time I did it I took about 500ug of it and didn't realize that you have to hold it in your mouth for a period of time for it to be active, so needless to say I only got minimal effects, I got a chance in depth perception, thoughts were definitely more on the psychedelic side, but that was about it. The second time however I knew to hold it in my mouth, I recieved 3 tabs of it which is about 1.5mg I decided to do them all at once considering I knew that I should be fine unless I do 4mg or above. I held them in my mouth for about 20 minutes and then swallowed. Within 30 minutes the effects took hold, colors were much brighter, I was having slight visual patterning similar to 2ci, very strong mental change, and I felt pretty good. One interesting visual effect is that it was raining outside and I looked at the rain and each raindrop was a different color. I did experience time skips with this substance though, at one point I was walking with a group of friends heading outside, and the next second I was outside away from my group of friends not knowing how I got there. One thing I find with this substance is I have a very hard time remembering the experience, like I can recall very little about it. It is a worthwhile substance but deserves much respect.

Just coming down from my second trial with 25I-NBOMe and I must say I'm impressed. I can see it becoming a classic psychedelic for sure. I'm not a good writer in English but here are nonetheless some details about my latest experience.
I acquired the freebase material, so I thought I would try to salt it with citric acid.
Dissolved 10mg of 25I in about 2ml of 180 proof ethanol, added an approximately equimolar amount of citric acid (with some excess, about 25mg), stirred and it went into solution instantly. The solution was laid and evaporated on a 3,6cm² square of thick drawing paper which was divided into 16 blotters, each containing 600-650µg of 25I-NBOMe citrate (supposedly!).
I suspect the citric salt is active orally, because I only kept the blotter against my gums for 5 minutes before swallowing it. Didn't brush my teeth beforehand either and I deliberately swallowed my saliva. The experience was a strong ++, like 100-120µg of LSD would do to me. Curiously I thought it had more of a tryptamine vibe, beautiful contrasts, flowing/blurry vision and intricate CEVs. Body load was absent and the come-up was barely anxiogenic, very similar to LSD for me in that aspect. The chronology was also similar to LSD. Music appreciation was through the roof, and as a musician this really means something to me. I expect some crazy synesthesia with higher doses. I will give it two weeks and try it at 1mg. I'm really glad I have plenty to experiment with.

edit: I've been lurking around here for two years and I realize this is my first post. Must say something about this compound!

Last edited:
Nice post, Potito :)

So, just wanted to check if any body sees anything dangerous in how I was planing to dose this.

I have 25i-NBOMe Hcl. I was thinking to dissolve 10 mg in 20 ml of Isopropyl alcohol.
I then thought to measure out one ml (0,5 mg) with a syringe, and drop that on a mirror or another smooth surface. Let the IPA evaporate, scrape the 25i together with a razor and snort it (maybe smoke it)

I'm aware that 0,5 mg will be a rediculously small amount to handle.

Comments appreciated.

Today I had the delightful discovery of finding two 500ug 25i-nbome blotters in the packaging the vendor sent my order of 4-aco-dmt in :D

So I have some questions!

Would 500ug be enough to really enjoy a show? We're talking Shpongle here, so I want to be pretty far into hyperspace.
Has anyone combined this stuff with 4-aco? If so, how was it? I'm thinking of doing a combo of the two if you guys say one blotter isn't enough. I'd take both but one would be going to a friend attending the show with me.

If your experienced and enjoy more intense experiences I would have to say 500ug would be a little on the low side. I personally take 2.5-3.5 mg for a very pleasant and enjoyable +++
Of coarse ymmv

If I were to take 1mg buccally, would 20mg of 4-aco-dmt add anything to the experience about 4-5 hours in?

That would be optimal for scheduling doses.

When would be optimal for going as far out as possible on these amounts?

Just a heads up: I would not recommend ever taking 25i-nbome with higher doses of mescaline, it could be physically dangerous and is taxing mentally. 350mg mescaline + 390ug 25i-nbome was not enjoyable until the 25i had worn off. Mescaline is perfect "as is" and needs nothing added to it. 25i only adds side effects to mescaline above the 300mg mescaline dosage. Mescaline and psilocin are perfect psychedelics as they are, and need nothing added to them. 25i only hits the 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C receptor sites with any amount of strength. I don't do 25i all that often anymore, as it seems like an incomplete trip to me, I only have so much time to devote to trips nowdays, and when I do, I like for it to be a complete well-rounded psychedelic. mescaline and psilocin are always complete trips and involve the whole spirit and mind imho.

psilocin:-------------compared with---------LSD:

5-HT1A--2.88................................5-HT1A--3.73
5-HT1B--2.19................................5-HT1B--4.00
5-HT1D--3.40................................5-HT1D--3.70
5-HT1E--3.03................................5-HT1E--2.62
------------ ------------
5-HT2A--2.14................................5-HT2A--3.54
5-HT2B--4.00................................5-HT2B--3.11
5-HT2C--2.52................................5-HT2C--3.11
5-HT5A--2.83................................5-HT5A--3.64
------------ ------------
5-HT6--2.82.................................5-HT6---3.75
5-HT7--2.82.................................5-HT7---3.77
D1-----3.37..................................D1------2.34
D3-----2.52..................................D3------3.11
adrenal 2A--1.36........................adrenal 2A---2.93
adrenal 2B--1.57........................adrenal 2B---0.00
adrenal 2c--1.03.........................adrenal 2c---0.00

Nice post, Potito :)

So, just wanted to check if any body sees anything dangerous in how I was planing to dose this.

I have 25i-NBOMe Hcl. I was thinking to dissolve 10 mg in 20 ml of Isopropyl alcohol.
I then thought to measure out one ml (0,5 mg) with a syringe, and drop that on a mirror or another smooth surface. Let the IPA evaporate, scrape the 25i together with a razor and snort it (maybe smoke it)

I'm aware that 0,5 mg will be a rediculously small amount to handle.

Comments appreciated.
Quoting my self in the hope that somebody with the knowledge would care to have a look at what I'm about to do. Otherwise I'll just give it a go.

@Tregar. Seriously dude, I think it's enough now. your putting way to much into those receptor numbers. Just enjoy it. There's more than Ki values to tripping. well, what ever....

Just a heads up: I would not recommend ever taking 25i-nbome with higher doses of mescaline, it could be physically dangerous and is taxing mentally. 350mg mescaline + 390ug 25i-nbome was not enjoyable until the 25i had worn off.

Could you be a little more specific about what you experienced with that combo, tregar? Was there a high body load, or lots of anxiety, or thought loops, or what? It's surprising to see you post something like this because you seemed so enthusiastic about this combo before...

There was just a high body load, that was it, "too much 5-HT2A/HT2C" stimulation, however, 250mg of mescaline with 350 to 400ug of 25i has always been just fine. 350mg of mescaline is fine all on it's own.

I've since grown quite fond of 4-ho-dmt (see post in 3rd 4-aco-dmt incarnation) recently.

favorite psychedelics are mescaline and psilocin, hands down.

25i is still very euphoric and enjoyable all on it's own or in combo with low-dose mescaline only.

Ok, so it was just too stimulating, that's good to know. I guess it's tricky to combine two substances with such different dosage ranges. I've been contemplating a combo with 4-AcO-DMT, but I think I have to try 25I on its own a few more times before I can get a feel for how much to use of each.

There was just a high body load, that was it, "too much 5-HT2A/HT2C" stimulation, however, 250mg of mescaline with 350 to 400ug of 25i has always been just fine. 350mg of mescaline is fine all on it's own.

I've since grown quite fond of 4-ho-dmt (see post in 3rd 4-aco-dmt incarnation) recently.

favorite psychedelics are mescaline and psilocin, hands down.

25i is still very euphoric and enjoyable all on it's own or in combo with low-dose mescaline only.

I think you put way too much emphasis on receptor ki values that you probably don't even fully understand.

LSD and 25i-nbome are nothing alike imho, and it does have alot to do with what receptors they hit, i've spent months studying ki values of pages of psychedelics. Psychedelics like psilocin and mescaline and LSD are very special precise molecular keys, which just so happen to hit a very wide range of receptors in the brain. 5-HT1 receptors make up 80% of the brains 5-HT receptors, all 4 sub-families of 5-HT1 are hit by lsd, mescaline, and psilocin...but 25i-nbome does not hit any of them, therefore 80% of the brains receptors are left hanging...I can feel that 25i-nbome is not totally mind-manifesting, but LSD certainly is, as is mescaline and psilocin.

has anyone received fake 25i? I am not sure it it is HCL or Freebase or if my product is just inactive... any help would be great. I have diluted 50mg in about 7ml didn't fully dissolve quickly so i added a few drops on lemon juice.. sort of dissolved all the way after heating it up slightly with a blow dryer.... put on blotter, dried with blow dryer. is drying with a blow dryer bad idea? Has anyone herd of vendors selling freebase? I would assume that its hcl... but is a very fine white powder.

Most 25i on the scene right now is freebase because of its low price due to being produced wholesale in certain chinese labs.

Status
Not open for further replies.