View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave some 25i blotters (at 750 ug) to friends who were on speed. One said he didn't feel much and another said he felt an MDMA-like effect but very little visually. The one who said he didn't feel much took another blotter and then also felt the serotonergic effects but only slight visual effects. Talked to another friend about it and he said speed just kills the visual part. He says his visuals just die off after he does speed.

Thanks dude, thats interesting, anyone know why?

Alright I have a question and need someone to help me out, I just searched around and couldn't find a direct answer.

I have the connections to get what I need, and have experience with laying product to paper. So please don't try saying I don't need to do this or anything... And no, I'm not trying to sell 25i as acid. Just making things easier for myself and friends.

My 25i is freebase. Can I go from freebase to complexing with HPBCD, to liquid to paper?

Or.

Do I need to make my freebase a HCL salt, then complex it, then liquid to paper?

Anyone who can shed some light, that would be awesome. You can PM if you want. Any help with the process would be appreciated. My personal experience was laying other product, not 25i.

Would just dropping the liquid onto some sort of candy or altoid work? Instead of blotter?

And if I need to make it a HCL salt, how do I do that? Just put the freebase in water and drop HCL acid in it?

Last edited:
I haven't had time to mess with my 25i (supposedly freebase) but I'll answer your basic chemistry questions.

Freebase 25i should not dissolve in water, even with HPBCD added to it. It would probably require at least 40% ethanol (80 proof vodka) to convince the 25i to join the solution party. I don't have experience working with HPBCD yet so I can't give you specifics, but I'd imagine there's something on page 3 of this thread that should serve as a guide.

Dosing the solution such that one drop is one dose (500ug or more) is actually fairly risky; single drops from a dropper are not consistent depending on speed of dropping, air interference, etc. That's why the correct liquid dosing method involves doses on the order of 1-2ml which is easily measured with an accurate syringe. But I know you're trying to prepare a bunch of doses for you and your friends to store on paper easily. So we'll continue on the assumption that you want 500ug per drop.

First prepare your dropper bottle. I've found that my dropper bottle provides approximately 16 drops per mL. You can test this first with water and a milligram scale. Write down the change of mass for each drop (the gram value on the scale will correspond to mL of water; thus milligrams on the scale will correspond to microliters of water) and note how consistent it is.

Actually, I'm a little too high to continue this without rambling on about various chemistry things, so I'll check back tomorrow and continue on the theory of liquid dosing for chemicals this powerful (and with the added complexity [har] of the cyclodextrin).

EDIT: Yep, page 3 tregar describes in pretty good detail his technique for applying 25i to blotters. He uses 95% ethanol (Everclear 190 proof) to dissolve everything.

Last edited:
Thank you! Id like to hear more when you have a chance too.

EDIT: Tregar has a great way, but that is only one paper at a time.

I just want to know if I can go from freebase-complex-liquid-paper. Or Do I need to make the freebase a HCL salt first?

Last edited:
You need to do one or the other not both,

So either complex it or convert it to HCL, its your choice.
Have fun :)

LOL duhhhhhhhhhh.

I just didn't want to try going straight from freebase and fuck up my product.

Thanks guys :)

Oh and do you think it would work just being dropped onto candies or altoids? Rather than laying onto paper? I know how to lay, its just such a time consuming process with this chem...

Does anyone else get a lot more HPPD from NBOMe's then other substances? I have noticed any symptoms a lot more since using 25I just once

No HPPD from 25I so far. As a reference, I've experienced minor temporary HPPD from LSD and 2C-E.

None for me either as well. Only substance Ive experienced it with is Mescaline, only lasting 1-2 days on one occasion only.

Only after effect I noticed from 25i was that my eyes felt tired the next day, which I feel was just due to the overwhelming amount of visuals I had with my first experience. Thats the only time its happened though.

I typically notice an increase in basal HPPD rainbow static after 2C-I use for 72 hours or so. I stopped smoking weed a few weeks ago and noticed that I only have these symptoms for about 24 hours now.

All you gotta do with the freebase is dissolve some distilled vinegar in with it, it doesn't take much, and boom just like that its dissolved. Or add citric acid, fumaric acid, drops of HCl.. You only need like a few mg's of fumaric acid to get 25mg freebase totally dissolved in a ~7mL vial.

Also people should order some metered nasal spray bottles... the kind that are near exact dosing (like 0.1mL/puff) so you can make 0.1mL=250mcg or something. Then you just puff once in each nostril for a 500ug trip... or do another puff later to boost it.. these blotters... ehh.. no thanks, metered nasal spray's are the best if your not going to IM/SQ the dose.

Does anyone notice cross tolerance with LSD? I'm planning on taking LSD on friday then dosing with 25i on saturday,

I don't know how many times this question needs to be answered before people start getting it...

ALL psychedelics produce cross tolerance. Tryptamines, ergoloids and phenethylamines. Given that the effects of all psychedelic drugs are mediated through the 5ht2a receptor, they are all going to produce tolerance. Some might produce less marked cross tolerance because the range of subtype receptors might be different, but given that they all have a shared basic mechanism, the tolerance is going to be there for all of them.

^Yes but some are more pronounced than others. Which is why I asked if anyone has ever noticed cross tolerance with LSD.

Yes, but more in the NBOMe --> LSD order, rather than LSD --> NBOMe. As in, you'll notice less tolerance if you take LSD the first time of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.