• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread (3rd edition)

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25I?

• up to 500 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • up to 750 μg

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • up to 1000 μg

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • up to 2000 μg

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • a dose higher than 2000 μg

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought some 'LSD' recently, they were large blotters and when eaten had a bitter taste and numbed the mouth. Foiled by NBOMes! I was so excited to play with Lucy again too ):

But it was still a great trip, and based off my previous experience with 25i I'm assuming that's what it was (as opposed to perhaps 25C). Got stronger visuals this time as well, a lot of OEVs that were reminiscent of Photobooth effects -- faces stretching and mirroring and the like. Also although I felt nauseous/had gastrointestinal distress, I didn't vomit this time wahoo!
Overall enjoyable, and I can understand how many people would believe this stuff is LSD, although for me the taste and bodyload gave it away.

I've got a question regarding re-dosing, is it generally not possible with 25i? I know that tolerance builds very quickly after an experience, but for instance 2 hours after taking 600ug if it feels like I should take more, would another 600ug work?

i have been wondering the same thing. are any of the more experienced users able to offer some insight into the possibility of redosing & what dosage is recommended and/or "safe".

certainly the potential dangers will increase significantly w/ larger doses present in the body, but say one only wanted to "extend" things a bit - possible? i've never felt comfortable redosing (or making any such decisions for that matter) w/o proper, in-depth research. surely some of you have tried?

genuine thank you to everyone dropping jewels in this thread. this class of compounds leaves little to no room for error and as such there is a tremendous amount of crucial information herein.

Well on Saturday night I saw the danger potential of this drug. Was giving away doses of up this at a festival to friends and they inadvertently gave it to a drunk girl, without me seeing. I was dosed Nasally via spray bottle. Well she went absolutely insane. Was a danger to her own life, didn't respond to us, we had to physically restrain her. She kept jumping up and falling over, she had no idea what was going on, essentially in a dreamworld or some bizarre seizure.

I'd never seen anything like it, it was horrible, a nightmare. Thankfully we looked after her and she calmed down after many hours. I am going to be by careful with this drug.

It's not that I think it's toxic, no. But one could easily lose ones sense of reality, particularly on a high dose or when mixed with lots of alcohol. That incident where the guy died by hitting his head repeatedly makes sense to me now. This girl may have done the same.

So, I still believe it can be a good drug, if used infrequently and responsibly. I will still use it, but I now know the dangers, and just wanted to tell you.

it was largely irresponsible to bring and/or leave this compound anywhere people other than yourself may have access to it. people HAVE to be wiser. THINK.

Meh, can't really say it's your fault apart from handing out this chemical. But even then I would rather have a BL member that at least has an idea of the chemical and that has a place to ask anything about them to be the ones spreading this, rather than some random dude who tells the girl that it'll make her see funny shit.

1.6mg is a lot though, are your blotters this largely dosed or did they give her multiple?

It wadi a nasal spray, and she freaking took 2 hits. Well she got better and hardly remembered anything, she thought it was all a joke, but yeah I'm gonna be a lot more careful with giving out that stuff.

Not true for everyone JarBag... clearly.

You're right, but it's not even worth the risk I would say to people to even experience 1\3 of that comeup experience.
Everyone is acting like it's the legal miracle drug alternative to LSD.

Not saying one can't have a 'positive experience' on it, but you can have a positive experience on just about any drug..
I took a lower dose than all my friends too, they all seemed straight for the most part. Once it kicked in, it felt like a bad trip wasn't possible.

Quite scary that the threshold between a good experience and a total delirious episode is so small.

Does anyone have any information or experiences on redosing after a few hours?

Yeah it will lengthen the experience, but it won't make it stronger if that's what you're after. Vasoconstriction did seem (it felt like it, could easily be placebo though) to go up when I redosed, so be cautious

And JarBag, no one is claiming this to be a magical LSD replacement though, quite to the contrary. But if we put the possible health issues aside for a moment then this kind of trip def. has it's place. The easy going nature of this makes this IMO one of the more recreational psychs, and sometimes that's just exactly what I want. On the other hand, this one is not as shallow people make it up to be (contrary to 25c), I've def. had some amazing moments on this that I have yet to reproduce with the more deeper psychs.

Btw, with that harsh come-up did you go nasal? Some people experience it like that due to the sheer speed of it and intensity and they prefer sublingual. This could be the problem I think?

It wadi a nasal spray, and she freaking took 2 hits. Well she got better and hardly remembered anything, she thought it was all a joke, but yeah I'm gonna be a lot more careful with giving out that stuff.
Never, ever make a nasal spray that is so potent because you leave little room for error and dosage inconsistency. I have a 25c spray that gives approx 176ug per hit, so that even if there is 50% more (not possible I think) NBOMe in a hit it wouldn't be a problem. Plus, I can go with nearly any dose I want

Last edited:
^ I found the drug to be extremely shallow.. 1mg had me stomping around my room listen to loud music like I was on some fake ecstasy pills or some shit. It's FAR from LSD.. the pure feelings and clarity I get from a great acid trip are completely non-existent from 25i. It does have it's place though.. it's almost like the alcohol of psychedelic, for me. Sure, it makes you feel great and has all the qualities of other drugs in it's class, but the toxic feeling, hangover and the simple fact that other drugs can produce the same effects that are almost just better in every way.. well, let's just say I'm not picking the vodka OR the 25i.

LSD is like a finely crafted key that fits into a lock (receptor) perfectly to open the door.... 25i is like a sledgehammer that breaks that fucking lock and kicks that shit open

Anyone else have an issue with 25i not doing anything at all? I have tried on 4 separate occasions with doses ranging from 1.2mg to 3.6mg buccal, from 3 different vendors, spaced out over several weeks, and even supplemented with 2c-d once (just now). Never once gotten much more than a + and some mildly interesting cev's and a bit of body load. I am thoroughly confused by this since I've had my ass whooped by 800ug of 25c (from the same vendor) and had a great experience with 25b as well. What the hell man! I was kinda willing to let go and move on until I read some of the reports on this thread. I cant help but feel that I am missing out big time here. Any ideas???

Anyone else have an issue with 25i not doing anything at all? I have tried on 4 separate occasions with doses ranging from 1.2mg to 3.6mg buccal, from 3 different vendors, spaced out over several weeks, and even supplemented with 2c-d once (just now). Never once gotten much more than a + and some mildly interesting cev's and a bit of body load. I am thoroughly confused by this since I've had my ass whooped by 800ug of 25c (from the same vendor) and had a great experience with 25b as well. What the hell man! I was kinda willing to let go and move on until I read some of the reports on this thread. I cant help but feel that I am missing out big time here. Any ideas???

25i and all other NBOMe have a large tolerance in most people. Additionally, they are cross-tolerant with all other traditional psychedelics.

Most people find two weeks satisfactory, but a longer break may be needed if dosing often. How long was between each dose?

Yeah Folley, it's not the most amazing psych in existence, but I was referring to more spirtual stuff. I once "connected" to some sort of entity and knew EVERYTHING. I didn't write down my ideas back then, but I'm sure I would have taken something very valuable back from that trip if I did. At different points in my evening different entities "attached" to me (never quite saw them, but they were there) and if I viewed myself in third person then I would've sworn I had some form of dissociative personality disorder. Looking back now (that was my 2nd trip ever), I can say that truly was a ++++. I changed, my views on spirituality changed and that's why I say it's not as shallow as some say.

It's not that it's not possible on different psychs, rather it should be easier to achieve on something else, but I've never been able to get there again. Sure it feels like shit (still euphoric as hell though), but it still feels cleaner than non-psychedelic drugs. It's certainly not as "smart" as LSD, nor as good, but that doesn't mean it's shallow or bad.

Well a week ago me and a friend took our first dose of 25i at a very large trance event in the Netherlands and it was absolutely fantastic.

This video sets the scene quite well (hope I'm allowed to post this!), it was very large, very intense, and full of absolutely battered Dutch wreckheads: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWRqMf8w77U

We took about 2/3rds of a 1200ug complexed blotter at 00:30 and held it in our mouths for about 45 minutes. My mate managed not to swallow any saliva in that time but I had to swallow twice, my throat became extremely dry and scratchy, perhaps a throat sweet beforehand would have helped. The comeup was gradual, slight nausea but very manageable, and at the 2 hours mark we were both near peak.

On the dancefloor there were almost no visuals, I guess because of the amount of crazy shit already going off. It wasn't until we left the dancefloor for a long bright hall leading to the toilets that we really got the visuals. It was as if there was a lens in front of my entire vision and it was being warped and morphed, stretched and compressed. Faces became caricature but not to the extent where it was disturbing. In some places the floor was wet, and the muddy water would swirl around in patterns. Walking felt a bit tricky and passing through crowds didn't feel real, there was a slight feeling of detachment.

Back on the dancefloor it felt as if the world was collapsing around us then being reconstructed every time there was a breakdown in the music. The drop was the icing on the cake indicating the new world's construction was complete. I was in a constant state of being slightly startled, the lasers always looked as if I was seeing them for the first time. It felt as if our position on the dancefloor was somehow geometrically significant in relation to the room and the stage, though it wasn't. Trying to get through crowds on the dancefloor was difficult and felt quite perilous.

I didn't notice any appetite suppression and in fact became very hungry after a few hours. The stimulant effects were at just the right level, I didn't feel tired at any point and was still going strong at 5am. There was no body load and no gurning. This was a massive relief from how I tend to feel on MDMA, which, although incredible, often makes me want to just curl up and gurn my face off with my eyes in the back of my head.

It'll be no surprise to anyone that 25i doesn't feel like a bespoke club drug like MDMA, the visuals were largely wasted by the environment we were in. I would be uneasy about taking a larger dose to increase the visuals in that environment, because being in the middle of a packed crowd was quite intense. Perhaps an outdoor, daytime music festival would be more suitable, or anywhere with some natural beauty. Despite this we had a fantastic night, and 800ug felt like the right dose for a first time in a slightly risky environment.

And as we speak the world collapses around us...

I have a mixology question. Last night I tried my new batch... possibly more intense because of the new synth or something. I took 500 ug (sublingual) in liquid. Long story short I know how to weight it quite properly, and I placed it in solution of Grey Goose.

Is it as all possible that even in sealed solution this stuff could sediment. I took the jar and swished it around just a bit before pulling out my liquid with the syringe. All I wanted to do was test this batch but boy was this 500 ug more intense then the last 500 ug.

Same supplyer but different batch. The only thing I can think of is this solution had been sitting in the freazzer fro some time and perhaps the NBOMe doesn't go compleatly aqueous. my solution was 1 to 2, 51.5 mg of powder into 25 ml of Vodka. It looked clear when I mixed it and it looked clear when a plunged in last night.

If synth can have an effect on this then perhaps that is why there is variation. Last night lasted 6 hours but the visuals were off the wall fucked up crazy. Sparkly trails were not preseant on my 8 hour 1mg excursion and while yes they were there last nights 500 ug seemed to be more powerful. Tracers and trails that were strange looking at the movement of my hands it was like watching fireworks.

I flicked on the TV and POppers Penguins was on HBO, I found it all so odd and overly CGI'd that I started to question if the people in the movie were real.... had to turn it off fast.

so when in liquid form should this stuff be agitated more or is this just a stronger synth?

Last edited:
Storage in the freezer may reduce solubility but 2mg/ml should be fine.

25I-NBOMe is 25I-NBOMe. It does not matter how it was made. The subjective variation in any psychedelic experience is far more likely to be responsible, though it is possible that the first batch you had was cut.

is it smart to swish your cooled solution around before plunging in. I knda moved it around, but I now feel perhaps I should have agitated it just a bit more. If the solved part of the product is heavier can it still sink..... kinda like oil and water but not as drastic .

Status
Not open for further replies.