• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOH Thread

Personally, I don't think 500μg was a fully psychedelic dose. I experienced no negative side effects and feel quite good the next day. When I try this chemical again I will take 1000μg.

Personally, I don't think 500μg was a fully psychedelic dose. I experienced no negative side effects and feel quite good the next day. When I try this chemical again I will take 1000μg.

That's part of the problem with the NBOMes. The effects of these compounds are not linearly related to dose. 1000 ug is not twice the effects of 500 ug, it may be 10 times the effects. With the 2-C's there is less tendency to increase doses so much, maybe because you can see the dose. If 15 mg of 2C-E is not enough, do you next take 30 mg? :! No, most likely you would take 20 mg.

I don't consider NBOMes to have quite as steep a dose response curve as the 2c compounds. I'm aware though that many people here don't agree with me.

However doubling the dose is a big step. I would suggest trying 750μg before 1mg.

However doubling the dose is a big step. I would suggest trying 750μg before 1mg.

Agreed though IIRC 25i-NBOH is a bit less potent than 25i-NBOMe, I'd expect the same to be true for this one. Might confuse it with a different N-benzyl 2C-I analogue though (25i-NBMD or something?)

Though again, I have to second the 750ug suggestion. Not even for the risk of ODing or whatever, but when you're a guinea pig it's best to find out where any real activity starts, rather than just jumping in hoping for a full +++. Gives you some sort of baseline for further investigation, if you want a real trip then surely you have something else laying around :)

The shitty thing about experimenting with novel NBOMe compounds is the tolerance they produce which makes titrating up a real pain. Still, it's a necessary pain - which is why I haven't bothered exploring further than 25i and 25c.

Any cogent summaries of amount, ROA and effect yet?

thanks all

ROA: Sublingual

Dose:
500ug - Threshold
750ug - Moderate
1000ug - High

Summary of Effects: Deeply enhanced visual acuity with little to no body load at lower doses. Rainbow colored visual distortions and fully formed open eye hallucinations at moderate to high doses. Very light body load even at higher doses.

Well, seeing as you got good results, maybe these have less tolerance than the NBOMes. Doesn't really make sense to me, but hey, one can hope :)

ROA: Sublingual

Dose:
500ug - Threshold
750ug - Moderate
1000ug - High

Summary of Effects: Deeply enhanced visual acuity with little to no body load at lower doses. Rainbow colored visual distortions and fully formed open eye hallucinations at moderate to high doses. Very light body load even at higher doses.

So it seems about half as potent as 25c-NBOMe where threshold lies at about 200μg?

I have now tried 25c-nboh three times and to be honest I only experienced full effects the first time I tried it.
After a few drinks I consumed a 1mg 25c-nboh hcl blotter, held it in my mouth about 10mins than swallowed. Effects were felt within 30mins the peak lasted around 2.5 hours and the comedown was quick but not harsh. It was a mostly stimulating experience with no real visual activity, a bit boring really.
Tolerance is big, I haven't really experienced effects anything close to the first time taking 25c-nboh.I tried 1mg a week later...nothing. I waited 2 weeks and tried 2x1mg blotters with very little effects.

Tolerance is big, I haven't really experienced effects anything close to the first time taking 25c-nboh.I tried 1mg a week later...nothing. I waited 2 weeks and tried 2x1mg blotters with very little effects.

Yep. These n-benzyls CAN be so amazing yet they constantly ARE truly shit.

Have a few 1mg blotters of this.

So the according to this thread half a blotter would be a good first dose if I want to play it safe?

Have a few 1mg blotters of this.

So the according to this thread half a blotter would be a good first dose if I want to play it safe?
Ok, so I tried it and these are my thoughts on it:

it doesn't really have that much of a psy headspace, but has quite strong visuals. Unfortunately the visuals are a bit boring compared to some other psys. It hits quickly (less than 10 min for the first alerts, full effect in 30 or so min) with buccal dosing. I first took 500ug (half a blotter) which turned out to be relatively weak, so when the effects started peaking after about 30 min, I took the other half. This caused a huge increase in visuals, but not much else. It lasted about 4-5h. Next day I felt completely fine.

tl;dr
-very visual, little mind fuck, visuals are a bit boring (strong but boring)
-500ug is a low dose, 1000ug a high dose and 750ug probably a medium dose
-it hits quickly (30min or so) and lasts 4-5h (buccal dosing)
-emotionally neutral (aka doesn't cause anxiety nor euphoria)
-no bodyload (nausea, vasoconstriction, excessive stimulation) for me
-felt fine next day
-overal if you consider the price it's not that bad, but there are better substances around both for people looking for something with low mind fuck and good visuals (for example 4-ho-met) and for people that want both the psy headspace and visuals

something I intended to ask about a few months back but forgot about was an experience I had with 25C-NBOH where after taking the tab effects came on fully with very strong visuals, didn't particularly like how scattered my thoughts were on it though so I bombed some speed (this was about an hour and a half after first putting the tab in my mouth), I became a lot more clearheaded as expected, what I didn't expect was that the speed would kill the visuals, but it did, completely gone within about 45 minutes.

Anyone know why this is?

Hi!
I post two experiences with 25c-NBOH.

Sorry for poor English, the original in Spanish was posted in Cannabiscafe.net

62 Kg weight, little experienced with mushrooms, LSD, coke, metilphenydate, alcohol, marihuana, benzodiazepines.

Trip report - 25c 0.5 mg NBOH standalone

He had already made a touchdown with 1/ 4 of hit (250 ug ) with threshold effects . This time I wanted to try half hit ( 500 ug ) as always in my typical night solo set . I put the hit in half and let the gum is absorbed . I quickly began to feel a slight mental change and perceive a flicker of light eyes closed, and lips numb. Numbness became less apparent as quickly displayed the very colorful but confusing full visual effects , and a remarkable auditory acuity . Parallel was felt certain body burden , upset stomach and a feeling of discomfort level joints plus some dysphoria , after a while I started to get bored of music, after reading ... I thought that would at best could serve as nasty to mix with alcohol. In the middle of the plateau appeared to mild bruxism. In total the plateau lasted about 4 hours. The descent was fairly steady compared to other psychedelics , in three hours was normal and it was the part that rescued a little trip since sent the physical discomforts and it became enjoyable read , well feel some warmth , comfort and relaxation , as when exiting a journey of some intensity . The last hour was spent in a pleasant doze .
In the mouth leaves aftertaste reminiscent MDMA, and surf seems , that being a little " in the clouds" and ready to rest ...

Anyway I do not look like much, in my opinion not worth ...

Mitzi flip: 25c-NBOH + MDMA

T 0:00 120 mg MDMA
T 1:00 500 ug 25c - NBOH
T 2:00 60 mg MDMA
T 2:15 250 ug 25c - NBOH

I decided to make another try with this compound , after previous experience with 500 ug thought it could be interesting to increase the dose slightly and combine with MDMA. I divided prudence shots. I started at midnight , in the dark in my room , listening music.
When the rise of MDMA stabilized I got in the gum half hit NBOH , this time I felt numbness or bodyload , as the nice tingle of MDMA they covered it all! Soon appeared a different MDMA , more stimulating and cold euphoria . Gradually materialized also visual , but poorly defined . I decided then to recharge a bit and took some MDMA crystals and after a while one quarter of hit, always leaving it in the gum. Now was interesting , visual were made very colorful and defined , but were no figures geometric patterns and lines, pastel colors were bright neon ... all very nice . The sensations were purely those of MDMA but sometimes felt a stab of ice when for a moment the coldness the NBOH emerged . The contrast was very noticeable and made more apreciase the warmth of MDMA. The two substances somehow complemented the NBOH I found a purely visual stimulant, while MDMA brought the entheogenic part , but definitely synergy there because quite reached the plateau of the two substances . Towards T 5:00 on MDMA appeared and started down body burden , bruxism and muscle tension. I decided to take a shower and go for a walk , the morning was beautiful and the movement relieved me of all the tension, T 9:00 the latest visual blindly disappeared.