View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that AL-LAD has always been consistent for me. Ditto re. LSZ. I'm not sure about what to make of this. One thing is certain: I hate being neither here or there. Ugh. It's still fairly enjoyable, though... The things that we do for science. I'll come back in a few hours, so that this doesn't turn into a live report. Have a good one, Don Zomby.

hope you do have a good one and check out the music appreciation on it that is where i gauge my enjoyment of my trips

Excellent idea. Will do. I just got a book with Heinrich Schutz's letters. He was an early-baroque composer from Germany, so I'll spin some of his music while I read. Cheers for the suggestion, brother. Ciao.

It's not really my intention to bad mouth any vendors, but just before SOS got closed down there was a guy on SOS who reported that he almost didn't get any effects at all, from SIX of the "official" 1-P-LSD blotters (the white ones with 1-P-LSD written on them)

Now I obvously don't know if it's true, and the guy never got to explain properly before SOS unfortunately got shut down. But it makes one wonder what is going on...?

I'm chucking it to an extremely slow comeup this time around... It's a medium-strength +++, as expected... More later.

Back quite a few months ago I tried my first 1P blotter, official printing etc. It launched me into hyperspace, surfing the astral winds.
Previous to that, I had been doing single blotters every month or so, from a 17 year old stash of acid, with the expected and familiar results.
Subsequent trips of 1P at the same dose from the same 10 strip have been nowhere nearly as strong.
There is something going on with 1P aside from set and setting methinks.
What that might be though, I have not enough knowledge to speculate on.

Hmmm... So it did develop to its expected +++, but very, very late. The proper onset didn't even begin until T+3.5. That's odd, considering that this test was in all other respects exactly the same as the one before. That earlier test took me to the desired +++ in about two hours. I'm *really* curious now about how this gizmo metabolizes...

Alright, so I'm starting to glide down and the ride is very smooth. Meanwhile, the cicadas hanging around the trees in front of my house are being so loud with their mating calls that I can't listen to music anymore... I guess that I'll switch to Alex Jones and drink my iced coffee. I'll catch you guys later.

lamanogaucha. Great it did work for you in the end :) it does indeed sound like it's got something to do with metabolism. But to be fair, I have had that happen to me too with "regular" LSD as well.

It's wierd.

I had an intense experience with my first single tab of 1P as well. It was my first major psychedelic experiment, with crystal clear CEV's and OEV's. Not that I'm very experienced, but I'd say it was verging on a ++++

Subsequent tests with 1 and 1 1/2 tabs with a two week break (roughly) yielded much weaker effects. I feel like the headspace and mental aspects recovered fully, but the visuals did seem to be lacking clarity and variety. It's as though the visuals aren't actually there clearly, but you only think you can see them instead. I chalked this up to not leaving enough time to recover and not increasing the dose.

Perhaps the slow metabolism of 1P affects the tolerance more than the parent compound? Like, If some residual 1P is left behind after the trip or something. People generally recommend a 3 week break minmum with the big daddy anyways.

It's probably just over use, but it'd be interesting to see if other people are struggling with getting back to the same point they reached easily before.

Well my peers and I have found this chem ODD indeed....As metalmadhouse stated above , I too have had several experiments at varying dosages with 1p .(Up to 200ug) All of them yeilded great results....all of them strong powerful and potent experiences. Even 50ug had an interesting and somewhat complete experience, albeit subdued. But out of nowhere I have one of my top 5 most powerful psychedelic experiences off of 1 tab? It was as on par with my 500-700ug acid experience, my 3.5 grams penis envy experience(I rarely go over 2 grams)...and several other trips which made it to my top five in sheer life changing intensity.

This just doesnt add up...unless the most obvious answer is the correct answer to this......uneven tabs.

Well my peers and I have found this chem ODD indeed....As metalmadhouse stated above , I too have had several experiments at varying dosages with 1p .(Up to 200ug) All of them yeilded great results....all of them strong powerful and potent experiences. Even 50ug had an interesting and somewhat complete experience, albeit subdued. But out of nowhere I have one of my top 5 most powerful psychedelic experiences off of 1 tab? It was as on par with my 500-700ug acid experience, my 3.5 grams penis envy experience(I rarely go over 2 grams)...and several other trips which made it to my top five in sheer life changing intensity.

This just doesnt add up...unless the most obvious answer is the correct answer to this......uneven tabs.

The fact that there are a multitude of people experiencing NO effects while on MAOIs leads me to believe this is not inconsistent dosing, but rather a question of metabolism.

Also factor in the fact that under DETAILED inspection with strong black light, jewelers loupe, magnifying glass, and yes, even microscope at 32x magnification, these blotters, at least the ones that I have PERSONALLY seen inciting varying levels of psychedelia from similar or completely consistent (supposed) dosages, appear to be COMPLETELY uniformly laid.

I have seen unevenly laid blotters and hot spots, although it can sometimes be subtle, the signs are always there, with evidence of how the compound was applied when looking at several hits grouped together, seeing the outlines of the water mark where it was applied. Sometimes the 'edge' of the absorption spot will have a stronger fluorescing border where concentrations can be higher- these appear to have been professionally and evenly laid.

@AmoebicMagician

I don't doubt the blotters are proffesionally and generally evenly laid - that still doesn't mean that a few sheets could be unevenly laid by accident, especially if production is under pressure.

That you inspected one or two sheets and found them evenly laid, can't be used to conclude that there doesn't exist any sheets at all with hotspots. You can only use it to conclude, as you say, that they are proffesionally laid.

Anyway, isn't it possible that both theories could be at play at the same time?

Something like Al-laddins 500-700 ug experience from a single blotter could be due to a hotspot, as well as his metabolism that day. You honestly can't rule that out by looking at your own blotters with a microscope. While other cases of people getting inconsistent effects from the same sheet could still be solely down to metabolism.

I don't think we can conclude anything,

Well I have to say that for ME my blotters have been consistent....nothing out of the ordinary has happened other than it for sure takes more product to get me high than regular Lucy

Wish I could talk with all the people I have shared with....out of 8 people who have done it I've only had the chance to converse with 4 of them since the trip

And 1 of them who has done it twice with me has had the same results as me,...the other 3 have had MUCH stronger experiences off less product

I used 25ug (1/4 slivers) for two consecutive days and experienced decent effects (enough to produce eye dilation, and even pattern morphing). It was intriguing to watch my left pupil remain still while my right expanded and retracted, and the bottom edge kind of rippled around as I looked inward (so to speak).

has anyone felt the need to wait more than 14days for the next dose? how did everyone feel the next day? how many days did you take off work to get back to normal,

i took mine last week, thankfully i had the following 2days off, the effects were still noticeable the next day all through the day.... (i had a family member comment on my appearance, "your face looks slugglish" ) so i feel like there was much energy running to my body, and power. I think i could wait a good couple months, and next time i will prob split the dose in half, i was feeling the effects for more than 15hours....

If you do it regularly wait at least 2 weeks. If you do it occasionally one week is fine. This is more lsd rules tho.

Last edited:
@AmoebicMagician

I don't doubt the blotters are proffesionally and generally evenly laid - that still doesn't mean that a few sheets could be unevenly laid by accident, especially if production is under pressure.

That you inspected one or two sheets and found them evenly laid, can't be used to conclude that there doesn't exist any sheets at all with hotspots. You can only use it to conclude, as you say, that they are proffesionally laid.

Anyway, isn't it possible that both theories could be at play at the same time?

Something like Al-laddins 500-700 ug experience from a single blotter could be due to a hotspot, as well as his metabolism that day. You honestly can't rule that out by looking at your own blotters with a microscope. While other cases of people getting inconsistent effects from the same sheet could still be solely down to metabolism.

I don't think we can conclude anything,

You are missing my point, not only are all the sheets I have inspected been evenly laid, but the reason I pulled out the microscope was because of the fact that one of the sheets in question had produced WILDLY varying amounts of potency.

After literally having one of the most, and this is not hyperbole, out of this world and completely leave-reality-behind trips from 1 and 1/2 blotters when previously consuming four left me with so-so effects, as well as the fact that sometimes the compound seems to follow the rules of regular lysergamide tolerance, and sometimes it does not, led me to want to see if there was any kind of clues pointing to hot spots.

So, it's not like I just grabbed some random sheets and checked them, although I did in fact check all of the ones not in mylar sealed airtight, which is frankly, not a statistically insignificant portion, considering there are QUITE a number of them, and procured from differing vendors from different production runs at different times.

To be precise, I first and foremost, literally with a microscope inspected the sheets that I had bona fide proof were exhibiting the anomalous properties we are discussing here, and in EVERY CASE, the blotters have been consistently laid, which means that we have an incredibly strong indicator that evenly laid and properly dosed blotters are causing massively differing amounts of psychedelia.

Sure, there are probably a few sheets out there that may be slightly unevenly laid, especially when talking about the volume we are seeing here, but the fact remains that in literally every single case where there have been either disproportionately weak or strong reactions to a in theory well calculated dose, when I have been able to inspect the sheet, it has been METICULOUSLY professionally laid and completely even.

So, it's not like I just grabbed some random sheets and checked them, although I did in fact check all of the ones not in mylar sealed airtight, which is frankly, not a statistically insignificant portion, considering there are QUITE a number of them, and procured from differing vendors from different production runs at different times.

Wow you must have a lot!

I've noted that eating soon after ingesting 1P-LSD has elevated my body high, eye dilation, and general psychedelia. A potent substance, fo' sho'. Alas, I finished my supply yesterday. But it was a pleasant series of trials. I'm happy to have experienced them.

Status
Not open for further replies.