View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried out 3 100ug tabs of 1-P LSD last night. I dropped 2 tabs, then a 3rd an hour later. I spit out the third as at 1 hour in I was tripping way too hard to put into words.

The "Party Boys" picked me up and took me on the Dream Riviera, we coasted around the karma machine with all our astral buddies until we were ripped into the fabric of reality. I was nothing more than color and energy being pulled apart and redistributed, ripping and flowing through the karma machine. I became God looking at itself. Looping over and over. Why God creates people, to experience itself. I met the watchers. The beautiful African type deities that view the fabric between the manifestation of God's Love. The space between God manifesting it's love between itself.

I went around the Karma machine laughing and realizing that all my stupid mistakes are the same types of stupid mistakes my Dad made. I see how my mistakes caused the suffering of other people. How my projection of reality could be "perfect" but sometimes it's more fun to throw objects at people, slow down time and flick droplets of water at people who were jerks to me. At least that's what I realized about my pre-trip situation. Seeing the future, astral traveling, knowing how time and space will unfold...fuck, sometimes it's just fun to be a jackass and savor the moment.

"At this point you're probably wondering why you're hearing voices and taking LSD...you created this entire scenario in your dream...whatever you want...whatever you mean...your entire life was already lived in your dream"

I made peace with some of my choices and found my inner self. My true guide towards peace and love.

This was THE MOST immersive, introspective, visual lysergimide trip I have ever had. I left my body. I saw people doing the most grotesque scenes of sex and humor I had ever scene. There were spirits, watchers, alien types, neon tubing and family members teaching me the entire time (much like life and much like dreaming).

300ug would have been way too much. I would put the dose at around 250ug and I spent most of the trip naked under the blankets in a dark room.

Treat this one with respect, it will knock your socks off in the best way possible.

Matt Parker and Trey Stone say hello.

I can not agree more with your asessment. It seems like if the enzymes are right, this compound is able to do everything LSD can and maybe (since so much is subjective, the debate will continue) more.

All I know is that literally none of the other research lysergamides gave me anything close to the complete rapture of being and LITERALLY CRAZIER THAN NN-DMT visuals that this drug is capable of bringing out, and even when there was difficulty, there was a subdued softness there rather than the cold razor edge of LSD classic, like using a pair of safety scissors to cut paper instead of an exacto knife, only instead of paper, it's the fabric of reality.

Such beauty and profoundly good and positive change. This compound has helped friends with opiate problems, friends with relationship issues, and just so much fear has been confronted and neutralized.

The therapeutic potential is staggering.

They did use standard doses -- the most common dose of LSD in those studies was 50 mcg and that is approximately equivalent to what a square of blotter paper contains. It is certainly not a threshold dose (25-30 mcg) nor a very high dose.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_article1.shtml

So if LSD crystal is typically 62% pure, then when people aim for 100 mcg blotter squares, you are effectively going to only get 62 mcg LSD. But most people who lay sheets probably aim for lower then 100 mcg/dose to conserve LSD, so the DEA's estimate of 50 ug/dose may not be too far off. In any event, the studies were using what is effectively a standard dose of LSD.

Actually, I have known two individuals who laid sheets, one using lavender fluff, the other I can't remember the name, but the name reminded me of glassine pointy crystals, which the material it's self did not resemble at all.

In any case, both individuals laid their blotters so that it seemed to me they would have been about twice as strong as intended. Originally I had come to the conlusion it was because some of the material remained on the tray after evaporation, which a later experience I had licking a tray confirmed, but it still did not seem to jive and I figured I must have been missing something.

Now I know what it was, apparently the 'pure crystal' was in no way shape or form actually worthy of that eponymous moniker.

I have a quick question. My daughter has a friend who suffers terribly from cluster headaches and i have read a few things about low dose l.s.d. helping a lot of sufferers. I am thinking about giving one of my blotters pf 1p-lsd cut into four, so hopefully she would not be too psychedelisized. has anyone any info or experience on this subject. Any help will be gratefully received.

ps she sometimes smokes cannabis for this but finds it only helps a little but says its better than the oxygen treatment she gets.

I have a quick question. My daughter has a friend who suffers terribly from cluster headaches and i have read a few things about low dose l.s.d. helping a lot of sufferers. I am thinking about giving one of my blotters pf 1p-lsd cut into four, so hopefully she would not be too psychedelisized. has anyone any info or experience on this subject. Any help will be gratefully received.

ps she sometimes smokes cannabis for this but finds it only helps a little but says its better than the oxygen treatment she gets.

Yeah, I think it should work. The vasoconstrictive properties of ergotamine derivatives (Including LSD) seem to redirect blood flow to ischemic part of the brains, which are believed to cause cluster migraines. So some of this derivatives are actually used as a treatment for acute symptoms of migraine ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergoline ). Apparently LSD causes less side effects than some of the others currently being used, and there's a group researching the usefulness of a non psychoactive derivative of LSD for this use ( http://cep.sagepub.com/content/30/9/1140.extract ).

So, it very likely than 1P-LSD would also serve this purpose, but only for the acute symptoms. Obviously it MUST be a low dose, I reckon it wouldnt be very fun to trip balls while having a foreheadtearing headache.

thank you for that . yes i did a lot of reading up on it and you are right i dont want her tripping. Maybe i should even cut it up more but i dont think 25ug would be an awful lot and i do wonder how evenly blotters are dosed and how much would actually be in each piece.

i took 1blot yesterday at 4:30pm, the cleanest come up, the cleanest come down, i dont think i ever want to go near street gels or street @c!d ever again. The Laser colors, and I had Transformers age of extinction playing , watched some Adult Swim channel "Rick and Morty" super crazy. The crisp HD QUALITY coming out was more than i can handle, no waves of tired and than awesome. It was just clean and alert, focus. I also did allot of art last night , pretty awesome what i drew but whatever..my headaches have gotten better to i noticed, not so many migraines.. but i like this better because i do not feel fried in the head, it so clean!!! why cant it be like this everyday without having to take something !

I think we should keep this product on the down low, its something spectacular.....

thank you for that . yes i did a lot of reading up on it and you are right i dont want her tripping. Maybe i should even cut it up more but i dont think 25ug would be an awful lot and i do wonder how evenly blotters are dosed and how much would actually be in each piece.

I think you should cut it up even more for starting out if you don't want her to trip. I find 1/4 of a standard blotter of "street" LSD to be trippy, and this 1P is meant to be stronger than average street blotter, so if she's at all sensitive to this stuff, 1/4 could be too much?

^^

I agree. I cut one of the 1P blotters into 4 and took the largest one (my quess would be 30% of the blotter) and the result was a threshold trip.
I was able to feel when the effects came on and when the come down started and I was aware that I had taken a psychedelic drug for 10-12 hours.
It should be noted that I'm pretty sensitive to most drugs though but still. I would start with 1/10 of a blotter for this purpose and increase slowly if needed.

thanks for the input and that is what i will do and only let her have a sliver of it

I would say try an eighth. Please tell us if it worked ! It would be interesting info. My mother also suffers from terrible, invalidating migraines, and I have though of offering LSD to her.

I used to give my ex-gf LSD, mushrooms, 4-AcO-DMT, and 4-AcO-MET for her severe migraine she's had for over a year straight. LSD worked the best I think and you only need threshold levels for it to work. 20ug-25ug should be enough. .3g-.5g of mushrooms would work as well

This crap is sold way too expensive. LSZ and AL-LAD had high prices but not too high.

Will never bother, as long as I can get a sheet of LSD from the same source since 16 years now for something a sheet, more expensive than in the 90's but duh.

I would say try an eighth. Please tell us if it worked ! It would be interesting info. My mother also suffers from terrible, invalidating migraines, and I have though of offering LSD to her.

I will do but wont be for a while yet

The real oblivion....maybe your Lcky but street acid has went up 10 times since the 90's.....

From what I've seen this is competively priced with street acid

Twelve days ago, 100ug yielded a medium-strength +++. That was my latest trip. Tonight -- I'm two hours into it -- I barely feel +. Set and setting are the same, the location is the same, diet is the same, the time of my "last meal" is the same, vitamin supplementation is the same, sleep is the same, time of ingestion is the same... Everything is the same, but there's barely any activity today. Either these blotters were prepared very sloppily, or there is something going on with the way 1P-LSD metabolizes.

I'll report back in a few hours to let you guys know if tonight was a dud, or if the freakin' substance lit up late. I'm kind of pissed off right now, to be honest.

How long was your intervals between trips last time.There is no way 12 days is enough for me but i dont think that would cause that big a drop in potency are they off same strip or even same vendor.

Two or three weeks...

With lysergamides, I'm good after ten days. With the rest, I'm ready to go after 5-7.

I have only used one vendor apart from when i went for the 150ug pellets and i cant say i have found any difference in any of my blotters apart from the first one as i was sent out them to test them before they went on sale and that was just not knowing what to expect.

p.s I did think that with the lsz blotters though one trip was never the same as the next

Well, it's developed to a definite +, but I very much doubt that this will go beyond ++, if it even gets there. I'm already at just past T+2.5 hours.

Lately, some people have reported very different levels of intoxication from one tab. At first, I found that suspect, but now, I'm starting to reassess my original impression. What really concerns me about this is not so much that tonight might turn into "fuck all", but that I might end up playing dominoes with God on some other occasion from supposedly the same dose. That happened to Al, so it's worth watching for, based on what's *not happening* to me right now.

Actually you could be right.. My first al-lad experience blew me away at only 150ug but never got near that again even when doubling up but i put that down to not having a proper trip since my last acid trips over twenty years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.