View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy LSD/Acid Questions Thread III- 'The Bicycle Trip'

Status
Not open for further replies.
a typical hit of acid is about 0.5 x 0.5cm if not a bit smaller so 2 hits sounds good. but the paper of the hits in the pic is very thick. you don't need a paper like that for lsd. it would be immensely useful if one would put something else like DOX on the paper. i'd be very cautous if i got hits like that…

Prea, i'd say that looks like acid. The size looks about right, and im aware of a few sheets in the US (not sure if this is where you are) of unperforated WoW (white on white, as in, it has no print on the sheet.)

If this is the case, they are very good tabs. But i can't really tell from the photo, i mean blotter is just paper dipped in a solution, so only time will tell i guess.

:\

a pedant's note, WoW strictly defined refers to a particular type of LSD on white paper; I have been guilty of misusing the term before (i think i refered to "wow doc" or somelike) ... not just any kind of LSD on white paper ... unfortunately of course to most dealers and petty singers-out of "doses, doses", whatever they have is "super duper bomb white rainbow lightning blue family flush-cruff" or whatever, all of which is B.S. i dunno if I like the term WoW because it is so overused. I've been using it often but this is just now starting to bother me ... dunno ...

Nah thats bullshit, its the type of paper. It doesn't refer to a specific LSD.

LSD crystal varies in name in relation to quality. On the higher end you have you're needlepoint and fluff which is 95%+, then you have your silver, amber, lavender, champagne etc, the latter being less pure.

^ "WoW" is/should be "white fluff on white paper" if my post wasn't clear

i don't think this is a big deal or anything like i said i'm being a pedant :)

^ entirely person.set.setting-dependent. I for one don't get the giggles from psychedelics at all, never have.

Im the opposite. If you hate people who get the giggles, don't ever smoke weed or trip with me. Im fucking hopeless.

I get slack jawed, eye-bugged, utterly silent, "whoa ...", or become hyper-energetic and dance like crazy, or do completely normal things acting totally normally. All depends on good old S&S. But I don't get the giggles ... maybe just cause I haven't been in the right S&S ...

I talk a lot and laugh a lot....laughing on psychedelics is one of the craziest htings ever to me....its so intense when you laugh so hard that you close your eyes, gives you crazy ass CEV briefly

That was the only time I've laughed . . . on what I think was acid.

I was with my friend and he set down a plate a cantaloupe for his old, tabby cat.

We were dying laughing at the fact "that cat loves cantaloupe!!!!1111"

How long did it take to kick in and how long did it last... I can give you a more accurate description of what you had

I got it at a show, 2 hits.

3 hours . . . nothing.

Then I started laughing like crazy about the cat thing. Then a couple minutes later I start seeing trails, things breathing etc.

I went home because I was drunk/stoned/tired

Drive home was fun as the lights were bright and fun, etc

Once I got home I just went to sleep because, like I said, I was just way too exhausted from the whole day

GratefulFloyd said:
How long did it take to kick in and how long did it last... I can give you a more accurate description of what you had

No, don't. We don't try to ID drugs here.

swilow said:
No, don't. We don't try to ID drugs here.

?

Even if it was from an experience that happened some time ago?

What's the reasoning behind that one?

MaxPowers said:
?

Even if it was from an experience that happened some time ago?

What's the reasoning behind that one?

Because there's no way at all to determine what you took over the Internet based on subjective effects, and to try to do so is misleading to you and to those who read this later trying to determine something about their mystery chemical.

Well, I just wanted to know, "lsd or not?"

My guess was that it wasn't.

Oh well, carry on. :)

Xorkoth said:
Because there's no way at all to determine what you took over the Internet based on subjective effects, and to try to do so is misleading to you and to those who read this later trying to determine something about their mystery chemical.
You've got a point there.
However, it's not like BL isn't so full of misleading info already that it would make a noticeable difference, would it? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.