• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big and Dandy DOT/Aleph-1 Thread

I'm not sure exactly how to store it; it doesn't appear to be stable in H2O.

But yeah, I'm guessing the colder the better.

Last edited:
Sorry, for personal use and responsible adults, the best thing to do is take the solution you have and put it on blotter paper. Cut it up into ~1mg squares and keep them in an amber vial labeled "ALEPH-1" just in case the kiddies get into your locked safe. ;)

Just my $0.02, but this stuff is too rare to be going bad in solution. :\

EDIT: Just speculation here, but assuming that the original ALEPH-1 crystal was the HCL salt, there might be enough choride ions in solvated forms to slowly result in the sulfonyl chlorides or sulfonamide/dimer if left long enough in solution. An interesting experiment would be to compare the rates of yellowing (albeit a visually imprecise exercise) between ALEPH.HCL solutions made with deionized H20 and those made from tap water.

Last edited:
Well to be honest I was planning on printing it on 4 way squares that has a picture of one of lucky's charms. That way the 5th graders will be more inclined to try it. I sell to fifth graders cause they are up for new things seeing that they are about to move on to middle school and they are very willing to prove themselves 'cool'. Its an easy sell and a life time customer......

LOL...j/k i sell to the high schoolers.

But anyways really guys its for my head stash. It will never be in circulation.

ODB, I think the best thing to do is keep it in its powder form, and when it's time to dose, use volumetric measurement just for the amounts you need, as you need.

lol @ lucky charms

"ALEPH-1. It's magically delicious!"

My aleph-1 has turned a nasty dirty brownish-yellow color in solution... it doesn't have anything floating in it (I previously thought it did). Anyone have a guess as to whether it's safe to use? I'd love to try it out a few more times. I had 3.5mg the first time and it was a bit weird, definitely not a full effect. Any suggestions for what I should try next? I suspect it could be slightly degraded.

might want to think about drying it out or something (evaporating on a dish).

just a thought, but it might halt whatever sort of bacteria is growing in there (did you sterilize the vial in boiling water before adding the solution?).

I haven't checked mine yet but afaik its rock solid frozen so I'm hoping it will be OK.

It contains alcohol, so I don't think there is any bacteria.

Hey it would be kinda cool to get blotter paper with Sasha on it so the ALEPH could be sold as "the Shulgin blotters"... ;)

j/k

Shulgin's new favorite?

Is there any info out there on aleph-1? A unrequested sample arrived at my door today and was wondering how much of this rare RC one would go about tasting...8o

DOT! Very nice! You're a lucky bahsted!

See here: The Big and Dandy DOT/Aleph-1 Thread

There are also a few trip reports in the Trip Reports sub-forum I believe.

For future reference, the PD Index is your friend! It can be easily found at the top of the PD forum. It even flashes at you!!!

He actually said it's his favorite psychedelic? If that's true holy shit, there would be no doubt it would be worth looking in to. Is this compound still very much off the radar as far as being scheduled etc.? Thanks!

He actually said it's his favorite psychedelic? If that's true holy shit, there would be no doubt it would be worth looking in to. Is this compound still very much off the radar as far as being scheduled etc.? Thanks!
No, he didn't I don't think. I'm pretty sure this is coming from that recent "interview" with him where he mentioned the story behind ALEPH-1 (which is talked about in the first half of PiHKAL). His actual known favorite is 2C-B. Behind any chem he hasn't discovered yet of course.

I got a sample of this a while back. I took 3.5mg. I didn't like it a lot, and I love DOC, DOM, and DOI. It wasn't bad, just kind of dissociating and uneventful. There's a good chance a higher dosage would have done more. Unfortunately my sample has been in liquid quite a while and the water has turned brown. So I can't try it again. :(

i was actually given some of this as a gift today. What a coincidence that the B&D is on the front page.

maybe ill try it out next weekend at a festival.
5mg sound like a good dose?

Yeah. 3.5mg was too low so I think 5mg is a good place to start. It's a bit shorter than the other DOXs I've tried (B, C, M, and I), but still pretty long of course.

I'd love to try it again at a higher dose. Maybe I'll try evaporating the liquid in my solution as our smiling friend suggested to me last year in this thread... perhaps it hasn't been destroyed but has just been partially degraded or something? I received either 15 or 20mg if I recall and I only used 3.5... it would be a damn shame if something so rare was gone without being used. :(

Thanks for the info guys. So aleph and aleph-1 are the same? Interesting this one. Will give a go at 5mg next weekend.

Please stop pm'ing for a source, I wont give it.

Is ALEPH worth making? If you've tried it, did you enjoy it? How does it compare to 2C-T (the methylthio)?

Never tried 2C-T... I did try aleph-1 one time. I tried it at I think 3.5mg, which is apparently a pretty low dose. At that level I found it... strange (and I love DOXs). The state was not enjoyable, it felt very bland and slightly uncomfortable, but not physically. It was what I think of as the "Beth state" mentioned in PIHKAL. I felt unmotivated, unemotional, uninterested, and flat-lined. It's possible this was a function of the dose and that a higher dose would bring out desirable characteristics but considering I enjoy low doses of DOC or DOM, I am not sure that's the case. And unfortunately the remainder of the sample I had received to test degraded in solution since I didn't try to use it again for a long time after my first trial.

Either way I have no desire to try it again.

Im very intrigued by this compound after reading its entry in pihkal. So naturally I was happy to see that its on the market again, what I wonder is if anyone here tried the new batch that is available? Would be a shame if it wasnt legit.

I also saw some tma-6 but DOT is higher on my todo list.

I have only hade the chance to sample this once at 2.7mg and i found it to be a very clean, clear euphoria for about 5-7H. Maybe not exactly baseline after 7h ut enough to sleep.

I will defiantly get some more!!!

Insufflated 1mg until desired dosage is reached as some mention is that a good ide? anyone tried this?
When i tested this it was mentioned to me that with somewhat higher dosage it would turn more psychedelic.
So if you for example you make a nose spray with 0.5mg concentration it whould be easy to tapper up it. (Or maybe 2mg making it a perfect Euphoric journey to explore.)

I personally HATE aMT and cant for the love of god understand how anyone can compare it to that????

Well well next year we will start experimenting with this one if I'm of some bad habits. Looking forward to that moment