PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomeKindaLove said:
^+1 to all that

If anything, I think the experience might be slightly dulled,but, generally, I think you'd be fine. I don't see why this combo would cause seizures...benzos would reduce the risk of seizures, if anything.

P.S. Good luck w/tapering suboxone! Today I am at 0.5mg! :) You can do it!

Thanks dude I actually was originaly at 16mg thats the recomended dose. I think I probably only needed 8. So I took that for awhile cut it in half. Now I finaly got the small pills. I will be so happy once i'm off this stuff but i'm not going to fast.

So the DMT i'm getting is pink. Anyone ever see this color?

Some synthetic DMT is said to be pink, afaik.

I guess the synthetic variant is pretty rare though, you may be lucky :)

xXBuddahXx said:
Im going to be getting some DMT powder here soon and i was wondering what i can do to recrystalize (not for any reason other than to look pretty) and if there is a way how much would be lost? i have about 3/4 gram

This has been covered before, but the general idea is to dissolve it in a saturated solution and slowly cool it more and more, or let the solvent evaporate.

The slower the process, the larger the cystals formed will be.

immad said:
Some synthetic DMT is said to be pink, afaik.

I guess the synthetic variant is pretty rare though, you may be lucky :)

Human-synthesized DMT is not inherently pink. The color is from an impurity of some sort.

There was a quantity of discolored synthetic DMT in circulation a while back. I don't know if anyone had it checked out to see what the contaminant was.

I do not think it is rare by any means, though... perhaps less available due to the raised cost to most people over plant-produced material.

dmt + meshuggah = wow

I finally see.,. Have been extracting and smoking DMT for a while now and never broke through always thought ive been doing something wrong because reading all these trip reports and Im not getting these experiences ...

Untill right now..

I finally see.

with the help of the right music.. wow is all I can say

Not sure why... but i have been neglecting DMT this summer. I will blast off tonight :) I <3 DMT

I have a question about the machine. Do i add the dmt to the steel wool bowl and then i light it from the outside?. The steel wool must have some small holes in it for the smoke to come through the hole in the bottom of the bottle to right?.

Also, is it possible to breakthrough with a bong like this?. if so would it be best to put some tinfoil over the bowl?. http://www.smoketower.com/sv/article/3639/glasbong_14cm

yeah, just take the bowl and stem peice out.
use the bowl/stem. take some of that real thick steel wool kinda scruby stuff and put some dmt on top of it, then put the bowl (face down) over it, so your holding the stem upside down with the dmt still right side up in on the wool/scrub thing and light it from underneath, while taking a huge fucking hit.

should blast you off right good :D

Organic vs. Synthetic DMT

I am being offered both organic and synthetic N,N-DMT. The synthetic is a bit more expensive.

Are there any benefits to one over the other? Any objective differences in the experiences anyone can attest to?

Thanks.

The synthetic will (in theory) be purer, with the only likely active being DMT.
Extracted DMT will contain other alkaloids (possibly including 5-MeO-DMT), which will alter the high.

However, the synthetic stuff may contain unreacted starting materials and side products if it's not been made/washed properly.

Pros and cons basically, just be glad you have access to so much DMT!

everyone has access to so much dmt, just depends on how dedicated you are/how much work you want to put into it

junctionalfunkie said:
I am being offered both organic and synthetic N,N-DMT. The synthetic is a bit more expensive.

Are there any benefits to one over the other? Any objective differences in the experiences anyone can attest to?

Thanks.

I wouldn't pass up the synthetic DMT- with that, an if it is clean and pure, you can attempt some other forms of administration (I.M, I.V) which is not all that feasible with a plant extract IMO. That said, DMT is DMT is DMT so- IF i were given the choice right now between a hit of synthed DMT or some acacia-extracted crystal, I'd take the acacia, but thats an aesthetic thingo.

Get both! :)

^^ yes yes! get both and try similar doses of each and report back. I have been wanting to get my hands on some synthetic DMT to try it out and compare it to NN-DMT. My theory is that synthetic will produce the same reaction but you will need less to get you there. I have heard of Pink colored synthetic DMT too... I wonder if the stuff you may get will be pink. <3 Karma<3

swilow said:
I wouldn't pass up the synthetic DMT- with that, an if it is clean and pure, you can attempt some other forms of administration (I.M, I.V) which is not all that feasible with a plant extract IMO. That said, DMT is DMT is DMT so- IF i were given the choice right now between a hit of synthed DMT or some acacia-extracted crystal, I'd take the acacia, but thats an aesthetic thingo.

Get both! :)

you aussies and your acacia, its all about the mimosa extracted crystal!

heh theres an interesting story behind how i got a maidenii here in the states, thing is gonna be a bitch to extract tho:p fatfatfatfatfatty fat fat.

^Aye, use acacia obtusifolia if you can in the future- very good alkaloid content throughout most of the tree if I;m not mistaken...

dmt + meshuggah = wow

I can imagine! Meshuggah trip me out pretty hard anyway, odd rhythmns and whatnot... Its funny, I love metal of most genres, but don't listen to it much when I'm trippping, besides black/folky stuff sometimes.

how can you tell the diference between the species other than buying it and knowing which one it is.

^A bit of reasearch, some old hippie friends, and the wind halps me with acacia. IE- blows sticks off. To be honest, I wouldn't really know how to ID a. obtusifolia, except that I know what small components the braches, leaves should look like when they've blown in the undergrowth. I'm a hopeless extractor, or more to the point, lazy and nervous; I tend to be helper at that point. AFAIK, the tek for extracting DMT from acacias has to be different because of the fats and gums in the trees.

right, its just a base acid base for me (so much easier than an acid base for some reason)... but i was doing some reaserch and the trees, as well as the leaves, and even flowers, look identical. obtusifolia's flowers might be a little lighter... it would be extremly hard to tell.

^It behoooovers one to learn about plant biology as a whole, else none of it makes sense really. Same with mushrooms I have found; to be able to confiedenlty find psychedelic shroooooomies, one should also be able to find toxi shrooms and know to throw them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.