Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
^its happened to me before.

Also iv seen it happen to people who take real big doses.

It's happened to me a few times. When I dose too high. Sometimes I'll start in a chair outside, then suddenly start coming to far away from the chair laying on the ground....weirdness

^^ lol. A time i was on DXM i found myself lying on my side on the ground walking, thinking I was navigating through my house but it turns out i had fallen over, it was a dark night and no lights on (its usually pretty fun doing this)... probably the weirdest thing thats ever happend to me hhaha.

you dont remember anything? thats strange, its never happend to me though, then again ive never iv'd.

I cant say i remember every detail, especially the deeper i go but i do remember the general account of the trip

I had my 1st DMT experience a few days ago. I didn't breakthrough, but I dont really know if I was trying to breakthrough.
I got some very pleasent effects, and some very unpleasent side-effects, but overall it was an enjoyable experience. :)
I have a few hundred milligrams left, but I dont think I'll be smoking more until I get the right smoking apparatus.

anyone think year old dry ayahuasca ingredients (p viridis, b.caapi) would still be good?

I'm going to be doing an extraction soon, and trying it for the first time! I absolutely cannot wait! Hopefully its every bit as beautiful and blissful as all my other psychedelic experiences.

gageae said:
anyone think year old dry ayahuasca ingredients (p viridis, b.caapi) would still be good?

Well, they have thousand year old (or more) specimens of both which still contain active ingredients...so make of that what you will.

Delta9 what unpleasant side effects did you get?

dtasrt_lk said:
^^ lol. A time i was on DXM i found myself lying on my side on the ground walking, thinking I was navigating through my house but it turns out i had fallen over, it was a dark night and no lights on (its usually pretty fun doing this)... probably the weirdest thing thats ever happend to me hhaha.

you dont remember anything? thats strange, its never happend to me though, then again ive never iv'd.

I cant say i remember every detail, especially the deeper i go but i do remember the general account of the trip

Haha, I've tried the lights off in the house thing. I ended up lost in my bathroom, had to call my brotherto come and turn a light on as I couldn't find any of the switches...or doors or anything, just pitch blackness and small illegible glowing words in the distance of the black. When he turned on the light I was half inside of a cabinet.

swilow said:
Delta9 what unpleasant side effects did you get?
well, I was laying in my be smoking it, and I felt like someone was standing on my chest, I could barely breathe. This lasted for about a half hour :|

your dmt is clean right?

anyways, just wondering about tepurature, pressure, and nmt and their parts in crystal formation of DMT.
want to know if anyone has done any trials with diferent pressures (i know someone talked about altitude and atmospheric conditions effecting it, some old hippy guy or something) or if they have done any combinations of special temps/pressures.
also how much do adulterants like NMT effect DMT's crystalization process and if its posible to remove NMT?

^what are you extracting from that has significant amounts of NMT?

The only thing i found that really effects the crystalization is whether you let the NP solvent evaporate slowly, which will cause beautiful big crystals or you freeze/precip which will cause more of a powdery DMT.

and while we're on the topic of DMT i had the pleasure of blasting off today for the first time in many months. I was by a lake, a very beautiful setting. I only took a medium size dose, not enough to breakthrough but enough to give me significant psychedelic effects. It was just as beautiful and loving as i remembered it being.

love and lite
<3

very nice!

im firmiliar with the "big" crystals and powdery freeze prceip stuff. been extracting for over a year. i was just wondering about other techniques, posibly changing the size/shape of the container as the naptha is drying to regulate crystal formation or any other ideas.

i might be extracting A. maidenii in the future.
and while mimosa dosnt have "significant" for smoking ammounts of nmt, even the smallest bit in a crystal might cause deformation (i dont know, just knowing that impurities in other stones or crystals do diferent things)?

NMT and DMT won't form tight crystals?

Its not necessarily true that two chemicals won't crystalize together tightly, speed and MDMA will for instance.

adrian89987 said:

I did that once, with some girl I met in a dark parking lot behind a ******* concert. Didn't really work. But I digress. That is COOL AS FUCK. Make a thread about it and bump the hell out of it when August 9th comes.

I made a thread about it. Don't wanna see it get buried. My inner skeptic may be rolling his eyes but my new age mystic shaman is gettin misty-eyed just at the thought! A hyperspace meetup!

adrian89987 said:

thats really cool. Must look into it more, im keen to try it.

As for some of the posts up the page. I speak out against freeze precipitating, i have my reasons. Instead i let it sit in a shot glass and the solvent will evaporate in 2 days or so and leave some sticky liquid, then i leave it be until i get nice crystals, which takes another 4-5 days, so bout a week all up. The climate could have something to do with the times though mine is tropical. Its worth the wait.:)

It's happened to me a few times. When I dose too high. Sometimes I'll start in a chair outside, then suddenly start coming to far away from the chair laying on the ground....weirdness
I forgot to mention the fact that I was on around 300mg of MDMA orally (and cannabis smoked). Do you think this could have been a major contributor to the memory loss (I forget a lot of stuff when rolling)? I did a 50mg IV shot, yes a pretty high dose, but this is the only time I've lost all memory.

All I remember is getting the "arm-to-tongue" strong indole taste after the shot, which went away within a second or so, and then laying down...then I can't remember from then until I awoke.

Question about DMT from a novice

I suppose my main question is this; I have looked up how to extract DMT from the root and they all say the same thing (though some showing obvious brand loyalty in a way) but I was wondering if it was possible to just smash up the root, make it into a pulp and then just smoke that? Obviously it would require a lot more hits, but is it possible? Is it harmful or foul tasting or anything? The reason why is that I'm not to much into the whole chemical thing, but if it's as good as everyone says it is, I suppose I'll go for it then;) Anyway, that's my question, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if that question had already been asked. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.