View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to go offtopic, you can bandy this about if you'd like.

Do you get concerned about ordering mimosa hostilis online? I have heard a report of a guy in Idaho that got busted from ordering mimosa online. LE showed up at his door and found in his residence a "DMT lab" which I guess lol is a dish with residue and some jars and solvent. It was enough to convict him unfortunately.

I believe that ordering mimosa should now be done with caution and should at the very least be delivered somewhere totally disconnected with the place the extraction will be done. The sketchiness of the current legal environment is one reason why I don't extract DMT anymore. I am after the synthetic stuff anyways, because I want to IM and IV it (smoking hurts my lungs).

This post is all a figment of my imagination and should not be taken seriously 8)

moderators feel free to edit/delete if you don't think this discussion is appropriate here. I can very well take it private with those who want to talk about it.

^i think it should stay up.

That is very good advice.

As for synthetic DMT. Im still waiting for the day that i can taste its sweet vapor.

<3

If the next synthetic batch is anything like the first then you will want to do a wash on it in order to get a purer product (there was a bit of leftover black residue when I smoked it off foil iirc, moreso than clear DMT crystals which leave nothing if heated carefully).

peace and hugs delsyd, just saw pics of Karma...wow!! Think I'm in love haha :) <3

thanks.
beautiful, smart and a real sweetheart. <3

and you know what, she hits the machine better then anyone else i have ever seen.

if blushing is an expression of your joy for life and for your friend, then please do blush :)

you are too cute really, Karma ;) <3

harmony,
andy <3

samadhi_smiles said:
if blushing is an expression of your joy for life and for your friend, then please do blush :)

you are too cute really, Karma ;) <3

You are!=D HUGS and LOVE

back to some DMT discussion...

in a room with 4 blue lighters I blasted off last weekend. They got a nice show of me laughing and crying on the come "down"/ during the experience. <3
I wish i could describe the trip but there are just no words and the experiences are always a bit hard to remember the more intense they are (at least for me).

I was getting worried that DMT was having the effect on me that Youkai described (loosing all visual stimulation/ only getting the body buzz etc.) after 2 DMT experiences where I only felt the buzz despite what I believed to be a nice dose.... :\ end of the story... after a couple worrysome trials with the dmt in the past weeks, I had one of my top 3 most wonderful DMT experiences ever =D

thats awesome! =D Let it pour out of your heart like soulshine!!!

I am really surprised that some people find tolerance to DMT.

I have smoked lots and lots in sessions and find only a slight short-term tolerance. Long-term DMT has sensitized me to psychedelics in general, I need perhap 25% less to get to the same point than I did years ago.

No doubt there are other complex (psychological and environmental) aspects at work here as well, but it still surprises me that people report long-term tolerance to DMT.

today, I gave some kid his breakthrough experience. we hiked up a mountain and atop we smoked alil bit. I got some nice visuals over laid onto the lanscape (still total touch with reality) and the kid got trhe same. we hiked back down and at his spot he commented on how he cant wait to do it again, I give him a brief histroy of my use/abuse and then asked if he wanted to see something magical, something beyond us, into one. he said yeah so I packed him up prob a tenth into this LARGE diamiter crack pipe (hubba smoker in me likes straight tubes rather then ones with a chamber ala; machine) and tell him to take it all. he did and seemed to get restless after taking three rather large pulls. eventualy he settled and you could hear the "cosmic giggle" from him where its like you have a knock in teh abck of your throut from crying but have a nice lil baby laugh to.

well he came back and professed about what WE already know. the acceptence you are greated with, the total detatchment of this reality into something which seems so much deeper, so much more real, so much more LOVE!

we then talked about "it" for a good hour and then he realised he was an hour late for work, so off he went with a smile ear to ear for having experienced the most unconditional loving place yet to be experienced.

me personaly? I dontw nat to go there again, I dont think Im good enough for it. lol :/

Samadhi smiles, cease your jibbering- or I will cease you....?- wonders how to cease someone.

Youkai, the love felt on DMT is the love one has for themself and thus everyone....everyones good enough for anything at anytime :)

Haven't smoked DMT for a few months now, must begin the arduous process of collecting and bubblifying.

Hmm, quick query.
What is "good" extracted DMT supposed to look like?

It's kind of orangey-yellow, basically yellow with like little orange bits and lines in it. Not like little jagged crystals like I expected but very very fine crystals, kind of looks like little yellow-orange crack rocks actually!
And when you touch it slightly it rubs off on your hand and is very difficult to smudge off. What do you think?
And also, any first-timer experience tips would be greatly appreciated.

swilow said:
Samadhi smiles, cease your jibbering- or I will cease you....?- wonders how to cease someone.

Youkai, the love felt on DMT is the love one has for themself and thus everyone....everyones good enough for anything at anytime :)

Haven't smoked DMT for a few months now, must begin the arduous process of collecting and bubblifying.

ok, IM not good enough for my self to enter the sacred land of Deemasia. I'll stick with shooting ketamine and dope and just going to the gates.

Im dirty these days, in body, mind and spirit. Such uncleanly things have no right to pass through the gates of reality.

oh, BTW, when you breakthrough, where do you break through to? DEEMASIA

so yes, it has a name now, no longer is it "I ahd a breakthrough experience" its now "I went to deemasia" it much ebtter suits what it means, what happends IMO

Youkai said:
Im dirty these days, in body, mind and spirit.

The nice thing about dirt is it can be cleaned off. :)

Youkai said:
Such uncleanly things have no right to pass through the gates of reality.

Not true. Such unclean things just have a hard time believing they can.

Youkai said:
ok, IM not good enough for my self to enter the sacred land of Deemasia. I'll stick with shooting ketamine and dope and just going to the gates.

Im dirty these days, in body, mind and spirit. Such uncleanly things have no right to pass through the gates of reality.

Hey! Stop and cease! Nothing is dirty that isn't clean underneath.... I've never found a jewel sitting on the ground, but I dug, and got dirty and found it, and washed and here we are, the jewel shines out rainbows and elves and such.... I think I can say, Youkai, that you are a beautiful soul with all the rights granted a god <3

I stand at the gates myself, knowing, as you do, that the only key to fit the fucking thing is pure Love <3 So I try and find the means to forge this key in everything I do.

You are not unclean or bad or stupid or anything; just a parcel of god in physical constraints who can't remember which pocket he left the key in. But it has to been in one of them....

:):):) In lak'ek-<3

'water washing' naptha

a lot of PD extraction teks call for VM&P industrial grade naptha in lieu of a better lab grade solvent. it can be expected that there will be hazardous impurities in this naptha.

in one tek i read recently, it called for 'water washing' the naptha. ie shake the naptha with an equal amount of distilled water, and then let them separate. the idea is that water soluble impurities will be washed out.

when i tried this, i was suprised to see that the water layer was extremely foggy. a whole lot of something definitely washed out of the naptha.

so, knowing very little about chemistry, my question is ... is this water washing effective? is the water soluble stuff harmful, or is this step pointless?

i'm curious, because out of all the teks that call for the use of naptha, this was the only one that suggested pre-washing the solvent.

It seems to me that those water soluble impurities probably come out when putting the naptha in the basified water. When you pull the naptha for the extraction, those impurities would be left in your extraction water I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.