View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe xylene will settle to the bottom won't it? The red jungle 'tek' is do your regular naptha pulls and by the third pull maybe use xylene instead of naptha and this will pull the yuremamine (which is mind boggling to spell when really stoned) which of course should evaporate in a separate dish from the first and second naptha pulls.

Note you won't have a pure product this way (you'll get some DMT especially if the third pull you add some sodium hydroxide to the mixture and heavily base it to try to 'shock' some more DMT out of the powder).

But, note also that you are probably a stoner who would rather be sitting down not messing with chemicals, so always consider the lazy way out of it :)

peace,
samadhi smiles <3

bauble
The point of putting it in the freezer is for the naptha to drop the dmt onto you pie dish. Some will still be left in the naptha but thats not a probem beccause it will just go into your next pull.

The way i tell people to smoke it is take a BIG hit and hold it in for 8-10 secs.
exhale, take a breath and another BIG hit, hold for 8-10 secs, Now it gets difficult but take a third hit (at this point its hard to tell how big your hit actually is because you are already tripping pretty hard) hold it for 8-10 secs and float away to the cosmos.

love+lite

I would love to hear stories about sexual experiences on DMT. Can we make a separate thread for that (maybe split this post) so there can be a place so people can comment about this? It would be interesting I bet.

Delsyd said:
bauble
The point of putting it in the freezer is for the naptha to drop the dmt onto you pie dish. Some will still be left in the naptha but thats not a probem beccause it will just go into your next pull.
Yes, but you do not wait for the DMT to heat back up when you take this out of the freezer you pour it immediately over a coffee filter into a jar.

^ yes thats corrrect, im sorry.
pour it off immediatley or else if it gets back to room temp the dmt will redisolve into it.

soo... pour off immediatley then let it dry, scrape up the deems and wash or rexstalize to ur hearts desire.

:)

samadhi_smiles said:
I would love to hear stories about sexual experiences on DMT. Can we make a separate thread for that (maybe split this post) so there can be a place so people can comment about this? It would be interesting I bet.

i have one...

but i dont want to share anything to personal, especially since my gf hangs out in here. <3
=D =D

well I hope that if you thought your gf would be uncomfortable you would ask her whether or not she is on this forum (without being able to be trace-able back to you of course, damn no photos).

but it was just an idea. I haven't had sex on DMT but I've had orgasms on LSD, mushrooms, 2CE, and DPT/ketamine and those SURE were good. I sure would like to have sex peaking on DMT together with a loved one. That could be earth-shatteringly beautiful.

i know she is on this forum.

Ms. Karma1485, the love of my life :)

samadhi_smiles said:
I believe xylene will settle to the bottom won't it? The red jungle 'tek' is do your regular naptha pulls and by the third pull maybe use xylene instead of naptha and this will pull the yuremamine (which is mind boggling to spell when really stoned) which of course should evaporate in a separate dish from the first and second naptha pulls.

i dont want to do the jungle tek.

I want to do a regular STB tek but use xylene instead of naphtha because its cheaper and sold by the gallon around here where as with naphtha i always have to buy a few bottle so it may look shady.

Yuremamine is not soluble in naptha. this i know.

So if i go ahead and do my pulls with xylene, then let it evap.
Then i would disolve the product that was left in some naptha.

Theoretically would the naphtha only pull the DMT or all that other shit that xylene pulled aswell?

just pull it with xylene and smoke the evaporated crystals. Don't even mess with naptha required (lol at doing two evaporations). It will be good I promise :)

Its probably what accounts for the awesome power of mimosa brew ayahuasca mixtures.

In fact now I think I'll just do an extraction with xylene some point in the future. Well, oops I mean my counterpart in another dimension will of course not *this* me. :)

they they say that the trip from red jungle spice is less pleasant than normal DMT.

I wouldnt mind trying it once or trwice with xylene as the last pull. Just to experiement with red jungle once.

But over all i prefer good ol' nn-DMT.

Anyone have a good way to clean up xylene pulled spice. To get rid of all the those things i dont want.

So for the final time;
If i take the crystals that remained from the xylene pull and evap. Then take the resulting product and disolve that in just a little bit bit of naphtha (just enough to cover the spice).
Would the naphtha pull out the DMT specifally and leave behind the red jungle crap, or am i just going to be wastign my time trying to clean up jungle spice?
i was want to pull som clean DMT :( (with xylene) :/

Last edited:
Other than naptha what other solvents do you guys like use that work just aswell?

I always have used naptha since its teh cheap (xylene is more expensive here).

Your post above sounds like it would probably work. You might want to do it on quite a bit though (1 gram+) just so its obviously whats being left behind (probalby won't be too much red jungle left behind).

peace,
samadhi

ps there have been maybe two people who have smoked red jungle DMT on the internet and said it was 'dark'. I am holding out personally until I smoke it myself, because lots of people say that about 5-meo-DMT for instance and I personally find it to be PURE LOVE and JOY.

i always use naphtha too. But around here it is only sold in small containers.
On the other hand i can get a gallon of xylene for just a little more than i pay for the naphtha.
After my last naphtha pull ill see if i can pull some of this mysterious spice with xylene. :)

Delsyd said:
Other than naptha what other solvents do you guys like use that work just aswell?

You should try Odorless Mineral Spirits. It's a cleaned up version of naphtha. If you use artist grade (brand name Gamsol), you'll get purity (evap test worked, their MSDS is 100% ). It evaporates 3x slower (better if you work around it), though its strength is slightly slightly lower than naphtha in pulling. But I've seen clear/white crystals come out of it when used as a NP! :D

I like to recommend it particularly because it doesn't have aromatic compounds mixed in, and it doesn't evaporate nearly as much to mess up your lungs (let's face it, people don't buy protective respirators..) Also, the last naphtha I saw evap tested left a gummy residue :p coughcoughacevmpcough

Mineral spirits sound interesting.
You say they dont pull quite as much spice as naphtha though.

Would maybe mixing 25% naphtha to 75% mineral spirits aid in how how much spice is pulled?

Theoretically, yes. Theoretically OMS is 75% the strength of naphtha. Though if you do enough pulls (3-5), you'll be exhausting your base solution regardless.

Also, I've only seen OMS used during A/B extractions. I'm not too wise on the new "straight to base" idea, nor fond of it.

This was posted in another thread but i figured id repost it here because it appropriate.

yaesutom said:
This "jungle DMT" is the worst shit in the world.. needs to be banished from the universe.. although there are different "flavours" that seem to come out of mimosa (back when i was extracting regularly).

I had some LCMS tests done in 2006 although we couldn't figure out what they were, this guy has more theories (radio879 is referring to me in these posts),

http://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=1115

that link is a real good read.

yeah I think a lot of us had that link in mind about what we were saying about red jungle (can we think up a diff name please??? LOL, I have sociological influences on my mind (a philosophy paper I'm writing now), the names and ideas we attach to a psychedelic compound influence dramatically our experience with it. I suppose we will have to wait until somebody sends some off to get properly tested).

Delsyd, where do you live that doesn't sell big jugs of naptha? Ace hardware has them here. Small and big jugs. Xylene small and big too. Maybe you just need to call around your town. I know in the UK naptha is extremely hard to get right???

DCM (dichloromethane) is another solvent you can use. I believe it will pull more DMT as far as has been anecdotally mentioned online. I've never tried it since it settles to the bottom and my (make-believe) set up (jars and turkey baster and oral syringe and insulin syringe that I transition down from large to small as the layer gets smaller, mainly this is on the last pull that I use the insulin pin) is likely to 'push' plant fiber into the bottom layer and mess up the purity of the final product.

Hence, I stick to solvents that will rise to the top relative to the mimosa brew.

Status
Not open for further replies.