View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT thread - Next Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed it! I stayed out too late with friends and my fiance and I hung out until almost 4am... oh well, there's always tonight :)

My plan is still to take 4-HO-DMT first... but certainly not to move beyond fear. ;)

get those god-lovin' knees clappin' together with the holiness that is psilocin - ;)

Had another "break through" last night.
So hard to put into words but all im going to say is that all the raving about DMT is well deserved.
Such a holy substance.

And the machine, when used properly will rock you.
2 hits was all i needed before i couldnt take any more.

Damn i wonder what it would have been like had i taken a 3rd.

1 of these days ill find out :)

had a breakthrough with a couple of really wonderful people right before sunrise near a wonderful river.

alien love <3

Last edited:
Youkai said:
I find opiates and DMT to synergise better then anything Iv combinded them with yet, if you are almost noding and take a good DMT blast, the euphoria is awesome and almost turns into a rainbow psychedelic nod. =D

Oh, and I would liek to have sex with DMT, litteraly ahev sex with the experience. not on the experience but with it in its self. I FUCKING LOVE DMT!

OH, and please people. DONT fear DMT, it will be loving if you are loving to it. even I sometimes get apprehensive about the experience it may bring but you must push past that and realise that it is nothing but love and grace, last night I blasted someone and when he was done, I thought he wanted to shake my ahnd but nope, he went in for a big bear hug that alsted at elast 40 seconds of just cuddling and rubbing each other backs. He saw the light and spoke to god.... what a wonderful thing!!!!

Haha you reminded me of a friend. His second time smoking it. He hits it then just looks at me and looks down then is totally out of it and starts vomiting. Not like projectile but just drooling out puke with heaves timed perfectly. It was like his body took over and just heaved out this shit inside him. It was way weird watching this and making sure he was alright. I had never seen this happen to anyone.

Afterwards he said it was the most beautiful, amazing, best, you name it experience of his life. DMT is usually very gentle and beautiful. And when it isn't gentle it won't leave you freaked out and frazzled.

DMT, Psilocin, and Ketamine

samadhi_smiles said:
i was considering blasting off with some psilocin, ketamine, and DMT tonight
Did you do this last night? I ended up staying in, and the idea grew more and more compelling until I finally gave in.

I start out with just 10mg of an insufflated mixture of psilocin and 4-AcO-DMT, followed less than two hours later by 5mg of psilocin and 50mg of K, both IM. Everything is going as normal. But I suddenly feel as though I am floating limp deep beneath the surface of a tepid pool. Then a fantastic pressure pushes on my chest as an invisible column plunges me deeper and deeper into the depths. I tumble through the skunk works of perception and am ejected into a space of overbearing stillness, a theater where I am to be the passive observer of a deep biological act, but also the stage on which it occurs.

I feel my legs part and my back arch. My head tilts nearly perpendicular to my spine and my eyes rolled back into my skull. My tongue presses against the back of my dilated throat while I cough, gag and belch. Heat, distortion, and confusion ensue, and I’m left frantically feeling my bed sheet for wetness. This can’t be happening. I’m covered in a warm, wet film that feels absolutely real. There’s wetness between my legs too, and I reach down worried that I’ve pissed myself. Somehow these drugs have activated the female birthing process and memory in me. I can only guess that it’s mediated by some ontogenic atavism, a basic system of birth process bio-relays that must still exist in inchoate form even in males. Simultaneously the drugs have awakened the memory of the birth trauma. Here at the bottom of perception and memory and primal being, I birth, and am born from, myself. And it is all so familiar.

From the hour that follows I can take nothing. In some ways it has been one of the most phenomenal experiences of my life, yet it is uniquely barren of memories or insights I can extend beyond the time of its occurrence. I learn nothing and can’t accept that that is so. I decide I will endure the doubt again--wherein all self-reference and control has evaporated and I can hope for nothing but that these rhythms of my body will at some distant time carry me back to myself--before I will accept that. As soon as I am minimally able to I prepare ~40mg of DMT and another 25mg of ketamine for injection. I hope that by approaching the experience from a different perceptual angle this time I can see SOMETHING.

It begins promisingly. The largely involuntary idiomotor movements don’t seem to be coming back, perhaps, I think, I can maintain perspective if my body is not in the thrall of the experience. Then, in the course of a few seconds, I’m gripped in the coils of the DMT-steel-constrictor, its brilliant razor scales shredding me into bloody rivers of sensation, each following its own torturous course forever away from understanding or any bearing of coherent perception. Something behind my face melts, gurgles, and runs down my throat. A few centimeters above my head I feel the impossible tactile sensations of tiny explosions of hot sand. The particles rain down onto my face and into my eyes where they are rapidly absorbed and can be felt pumping through my veins. I ask myself to describe it, to peak my head above the surface of this process for just a second so I can look down at its water and know that what I see is why I’m wet. But I can’t feel beyond the textures of the experience itself. The manifold lenses of my working memory have collapsed into a single frame that magnifies this one channel of experience to the exclusion of all others that might give it definition. It’s the same intractable situation I was in during the trip an hour ago, and in my despair the same vision I had then recurs now:

I see and feel myself sitting cross-legged in a shallow pool, my own viscera spilled out of my body and draping over my legs and through my fingers. I am frantically inspecting my digestive system searching for something to eat. I recognize what I’m being mercifully shown, and consequently the futility of my pursuit to understand what’s been happening. The vision has a purpose, its subconscious designer has an imbued it with an undeniable wisdom that has grasped what I could not. And I can trust from that wisdom that at some consciously impenetrable level my experience has been comprehended, and that I am complete.

Last edited:
It's a shame no one has thought to offer exotic freebase pipes targeted at dmt users. I'd like something special for this special molecule. If anyone does, try and make it easy to clean as well.

BTW, how many of you have ever vomited after a blast? If you were on something else at the time state what as well. I'm just wondering if vomiting is a common side effect of nn, dmt.

I've never heard of anyone vomit and I've personally seen nearly a dozen people try DMT-

I have seen one person vomit, but he was on MDMA and vomits all the time anyway :). I have felt VERY sick on highhigh doses, usually after the momentous peak, but its more akin to motion sickness. Thus solved by laying oneself down.

I am pleased that the DMT realm has presented me once again, painfree, and with a smile and a wink to boot, more of the sacred spice OF FINEST VINTAGE. So please forgive me if my posts become shimmering twisted waterfalls of loopinglovingloopy nonsense soon enough. :)

I think this was the thread, but someone asked about MDMA and DMT, well let me tell you, its addicting as hell!!! there is no real "blast" it kinda just rolls in durring the first min and last a bit longer. I was taking a piss and the door in my hall ways were getting all block like and attacking me, I was scared shitless!!! but its a wonderful thing!!!

samadhi_smiles said:
I've never heard of anyone vomit and I've personally seen nearly a dozen people try DMT-
Iv blasted hundreds, and its not that uncommon for people to vomit.

I've never seen someone vomit, but have felt like I was going to vomit myself several times. Usually it was just one dry heave that actually felt good (and then a burp, which contained the gas that made me nauseous), although a couple of times it lasted a bit longer. However, when I last broke through, one of the other explorers made the same nauseous/dry heave sound once right prior to breakthrough. Kinda reminded me of the face on a Aztec calendar This was using off-white precipitated stuff.

:) at one point we were all puddled together and foreign (not alien, unless we are ;) ) sounds were morphing together through our mouths.

Calend%C3%A1rio_Asteca.jpg

Youkai said:
I think this was the thread, but someone asked about MDMA and DMT, well let me tell you, its addicting as hell!!! there is no real "blast" it kinda just rolls in durring the first min and last a bit longer. I was taking a piss and the door in my hall ways were getting all block like and attacking me, I was scared shitless!!! but its a wonderful thing!!!
This is the same with 2CT7 +DMT, which I got to try last weekend- the comeon is a lot more gentle, but it keeps coming on man! The 2CT7 I would say definitely potentiates it, but somehow it makes it much much more gentle-

its like a gentle caress rather than the slap it can sometimes be-

samadhi_smiles said:
This is the same with 2CT7 +DMT, which I got to try last weekend- the comeon is a lot more gentle, but it keeps coming on man! The 2CT7 I would say definitely potentiates it, but somehow it makes it much much more gentle-

its like a gentle caress rather than the slap it can sometimes be-
yeah, its cool as hell!!! I smoked so much DMt last night though it is rediculas. tollarance sure as hell showed it head in those sessions!

anyone else get grainy flym from DMT blasts? I also get this loogy type shit with a bunch of grainular things in it from smoking DMT.

also has anyone reached the third level yet? it sound alil to much for me (and next to impossible to do with freebased DMT) it apparently is when there is no color, no pattern, only you and the voice of god using you as tuning fork! Not sure if Im ready for that one, those big blasts in which everything melts away and turns into rainbow building blocks has been good enough thus far... but I still wonder...

if anyone would be so kind as to send me some synthetic HCL I'll glading IV 80mgs and explain this third level if I reach it!

whoa be careful about IVing too much tryptamines at once! You can do some very dangerous things to your blood pressure - especially if on some chemical like MDxx-

take it easy - approach infinity with gentleness not overdoses-

peace and love friend,
S_S

I get a light black color in my mucous occasionally, but I smoke a lot of cannabis as well. No problems with lung capacity or anything else though.

I might have gotten through to the third level (possibly even yesterdayishnight), but not sure. There are parts I can't necessarily remember, but can remember coming out of with a distinct feeling/thought that makes me wonder...

possibly also just was unconscious of my surroundings for a brief period or that my mind can not currently process the events...

Status
Not open for further replies.