Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT thread - Next Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to smoke 60mg, Xorkoth - you will NOT regret it my friend -

peace and love,
S_S

I think I shall stay up tonight to make The Machine in preparation. My previous attempts involved poor smoking/vaporizing technique and led to sub-breakthroughs, which, as nice as they were, are not my goal.

right definitely break through first on DMT, then --- lower subbreakthrough doses increase in utility and pleasure once one has fully broken through (experience of myself and friends) -

while I rarely vaporize DMT in a vaporizer, I have found that loading more than I plan on smoking helps a great deal. This was very much reinforced to me yesterday...was smoking outside and almost got to a breakthrough and realized that no matter what, even if I felt like I took 15 large hits (exaggeration), if the chemical reaction wasn't able to take place to it's full extent I wouldn't get there. (does that make any sense?)

the first couple of hits really are the most important...I rarely am able to finish everything I put into a pipe...usually I am just pulling (with cannabis or parsley under it) and as the visuals begin to overtake me, I take the last hit or two. Even when I think I got all the DMT out, I find that if I load a bowl of cannabis, the last couple hits will contain some magic....point being...chances are you won't get the full pile you poured in.

Breaking through is kind of a funny term...it makes it sound like a really high dose thing...and while it is intense, in my opinion, it is the 'actual' dmt experience. I very much enjoy lower doses, but there is a literal point that can be reached where the immersion REALLY starts ;)

safe travels!!!!! oh, and ps...I find spending a couple of moments doing a 'prayer' or 'personal inventory' on what you want to accomplish with your time/mind and how you want to do it (safely) helps to prepare for the experience.

Sampled a buddies recently extracted and VERY well cleaned up batch last night. I was pretty stoned, so I don't remember what he loaded in there for me, but it was fantastic. I really don't remember much besides keeping my eyes closed with my hands held over my face to make it 'darker' and seeing insane kaleidoscope geometric patterns and the most blissful feeling and most excellent body high. An hour later I gave it another go, he loaded it up again, same amount, another very good one. I wish I remember a little more of them, but I was so fricken' stoned all day and night.

The clear DMT I've had has been much cleaner on my lungs than the yellowish stuff

Agreed & little things like that can make a big difference at times. If it bothers you at all, I would say go the extra mile.

thugg said:
Sampled a buddies recently extracted and VERY well cleaned up batch last night. I was pretty stoned, so I don't remember what he loaded in there for me, but it was fantastic. I really don't remember much besides keeping my eyes closed with my hands held over my face to make it 'darker' and seeing insane kaleidoscope geometric patterns and the most blissful feeling and most excellent body high. An hour later I gave it another go, he loaded it up again, same amount, another very good one. I wish I remember a little more of them, but I was so fricken' stoned all day and night.
awesome thugg, sounds good -

just to let you know - i won't smoke (or don't at least) smoke DMT without marijuana anymore - it just goes sooooooo much better with pot - i feel less tethered -

i like piracetam + pot + deem =i am happy -

samadhi_smiles said:
awesome thugg, sounds good -

just to let you know - i won't smoke (or don't at least) smoke DMT without marijuana anymore - it just goes sooooooo much better with pot - i feel less tethered -

i like piracetam + pot + deem =i am happy -

Yeah, agreed. Sometimes I could get really anxious before smoking DMT, but I find if I'm really stoned I'm nice and relaxed, and ready for it.

Lets all send Xorkoth extra-dimensional love/rainbow/flower-power thoughts. In exactly five minutes I will begin transmission.

I LOVE D M T

Thanks willow et al... I'm getting excited! I will also be adding a medium dose of 4-HO-DMT beforehand. Why? Because I love it. =D

I have noticed my mental state and mood building all week, even before I made these plans. It's going to be great! Even the addiction to kratom that I have been in and out of (recently in) for years has suddenly become easy to manage. No joke, I hadn't gone without some for a single day in months due to withdrawal rearing its head every night if I didn't, but the past two days, I've been able to easily suppress the desire and no withdrawal effects have occurred at all.

Last edited:
That doesn't surprise me. Fluttery anticipation... but at least I'm not particularly afraid.

hey xorkoth thats funny i was considering blasting off with some psilocin, ketamine, and DMT tonight :) see ya in outer space mi amigo :)

love and blessing

samadhi_smiles said:
i was considering blasting off with some psilocin, ketamine, and DMT tonight
I did this about a month and a half ago using all the ingredients IM. For me, DMT's greatest contribution was in cauterizing all my sensory, cognitive, and emotional experiences together into brief, brilliant flashes of fusion. The experiences were preternaturally complete and satisfying for about a second, and then descended into merely "wildly beautiful" territory. Don't you love it? I took 12mg psilocin oral, waited an hour, injected a mix of 50mg ketamine and 6 mg psilocin in one thigh and stuck 40mg of DMT in the other. An hour later I injected another 25mg ketamine, and it sent me right back, minus the DMT influence of course. I assume your smoking though? Anyways, if you haven't done IM k/psilo before, it's a (pleasantly) salvia-like, distinctly fantastic, highly kinetic ride that that occasionally derails into oblivion. Small pulls of freebase DPT add an exquisite little shimmer. Thrilling stuff, repeatable on consecutive occasions if you space it out reasonably (>couple weeks; which I did 4 times in a row over the summer). Good luck.

I think I'll try IVing synthetic DMT for my next "breakthrough" attempt. Much more efficient (purportedly 20 mg efficient), but more importantly, no worries about smoking technique there. I've never IVd anything though, so maybe I'll practice with some steriwater first.

I find opiates and DMT to synergise better then anything Iv combinded them with yet, if you are almost noding and take a good DMT blast, the euphoria is awesome and almost turns into a rainbow psychedelic nod. =D

Oh, and I would liek to have sex with DMT, litteraly ahev sex with the experience. not on the experience but with it in its self. I FUCKING LOVE DMT!

OH, and please people. DONT fear DMT, it will be loving if you are loving to it. even I sometimes get apprehensive about the experience it may bring but you must push past that and realise that it is nothing but love and grace, last night I blasted someone and when he was done, I thought he wanted to shake my ahnd but nope, he went in for a big bear hug that alsted at elast 40 seconds of just cuddling and rubbing each other backs. He saw the light and spoke to god.... what a wonderful thing!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
/\ yeah, easy when you're on the nod with opiates already, cos that's beyond any fear anyway. Seems to me a lot of people on here like to take other stuff beforehand, whether it be pot or piracetam or God knows what else, in order to move beyond fear first.

Status
Not open for further replies.