View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy AMT Thread - 2nd incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does amt work well snorted? I just found a tiny amount that I forgot I had, but it looks to be only 30mg, so not enough for an oral dose & I don'[t want to smoke it.

it fine to snort if ya can handle the awful stench..make sure it HCL and not freebase, let us know how ya go on

hey guys:) , just got a gram of meph, will it go nicely with aMT and if so how much alongside 50 mg aMT, when best taken and best route..oral or bumping, cheers

Probably a bad idea mate due to aMT being a MAOI, could cause serotonin syndrome.

Seriously? 60mg your first time? You guys really don't fuck around with your doses.

Look up the MAOI compatible diet on Google. Mainly, avoid aged cheese, wine, caffeine, other stimulants, cough syrup, etc...

Well it's not like I'm an inexperienced drug user, heh. I decided on 60mg for the first time after reading discussions and talking to friends who have tried it, everyone seems to pretty much agree that anything below around 50mg is not enough for a good breaktthrough dose.

As it is, I did the 60mg at 3pm yesterday and found it absolutely excellent, no sickness problems for me. It suprises you by the way it creeps up on you so slowly. Builds up to a really wonderful, intense high. I'd say probably more intense than benzo fury. Didn't get any visuals on it (but then I rarely get visuals on anything except the really freaky stuff like 2C-e.)

After doing it 3pm Saturday, I was still flying high at 6am this morning, can't believe how long it lasted. Great stuff!

Excellent drug, A+++, will do again. =D

3 hours in after a 50 mg dos...weed is going down a beauty, lovely mdmaesquee feeling and im tripping in the most beautiful way, no hidden nasties with this...my .......OMFG.. just try it

3 hours in after a 50 mg dos...weed is going down a beauty, lovely mdmaesquee feeling and im tripping in the most beautiful way, no hidden nasties with this...my .......OMFG.. just try it

i have made a load of 50mg capsules for ease of use as i find 50mg to be the perfect starting dose as anything higher can make you feel a bit too sick on the come up.

thursday night had two 50mg capsules it was the most intense buzz i had and beat any mdma buzz i ever had and i never thought i'd say that. took my second capsule about 4 or 5 hours into my first dose and this blended perfect. as i came up of the re-dose i whacked on a old top buzz set full blast and had the most intense rushes ever my eyes were litteraly rolling in the back of my head and it felt like i went to another planet or something.

my jaw was chattering like fuck and i whilst my eyes were rolling back i saw some crazy patterns which got more intense if i closed my eyes.

i'd say two 50mg doses is the way to go wait about 4 or 5 hours to take the second this will do ya for the night i was buzzing for at least 12 hours the peaks come in waves. at one point i thought i was sobering up then out of nowhere got the rushes back again and my jaw going like crazy haha.

loud music and weed defo helps!! have fun

Still waiting for a certain supplier to get some stock in...grrrr

I mixed with Meph and it was brilliant - euphoria through the roof. Took away the compulsiveness of Meph - take it easy though.

Does amt work well snorted? I just found a tiny amount that I forgot I had, but it looks to be only 30mg, so not enough for an oral dose & I don'[t want to smoke it.

Don't snort it, please.

You might think 30mg isn't enough for an oral dose, but on an empty stomach it's more than enough to make the day a lot more enjoyable.

I see the logic in wanting to snort it, but with aMT it's such an inappropriate ROA that you'd be far better taking it orally, or ideally plugging it. What's true for one drug isn't necessarily true of another.

As for taking it with meph, would you piss in your cognac?

Thought not.

I don't find it stimulative enough, and after the peak of the euphoria is over Mephedrone boosts it back up.

Snorting it is fucking horribal and pointless. Just loads of pain then numb face with no real noticeable effect. oraly is better

fuck this shit is so easy on the body, i have come down now and have no adverse effects, took 50 mg and drank smoothies and smoked weed constantly throughout, felt very sleepy around 8 hours in and nodded off for an hour haha..woke and had 100 mg meph which woke me up and complimented the amt perfectly....10 hours in had another 25 mg off amt ...wow..i will do a trip report tommorrow as im very tired..other than tiredness i feel excellent ...everything 6-apb should of been, same duration in my opinion but supeior in every ways, no nasty stimulation or mouth chewing...just the most beautiful high i have ever experienced...ps my two mates also loved it and are asking me to get tyem a gram..hahahahah..Amt FOR THE WIN

at one point the visuals came on strong and felt like mushrooms with out the scatterness, i defy anyone to have a bad time on this gem of a substance

Couldn't agree more scoobs (usual harm reduction caveats apply of course....).

hey Jed, thanks for the pm:), beautiful substance and of all the 5 r.c's i have took this is a million times better, i wont buy another r.c other than amt again..the wait is finaaly over and i have found a substance that works like a charm

fuck this shit is so easy on the body, i have come down now and have no adverse effects, took 50 mg and drank smoothies and smoked weed constantly throughout, felt very sleepy around 8 hours in and nodded off for an hour haha..woke and had 100 mg meph which woke me up and complimented the amt perfectly....10 hours in had another 25 mg off amt ...wow..i will do a trip report tommorrow as im very tired..other than tiredness i feel excellent ...everything 6-apb should of been, same duration in my opinion but supeior in every ways, no nasty stimulation or mouth chewing...just the most beautiful high i have ever experienced...ps my two mates also loved it and are asking me to get tyem a gram..hahahahah..Amt FOR THE WIN

at one point the visuals came on strong and felt like mushrooms with out the scatterness, i defy anyone to have a bad time on this gem of a substance

Knew you would end up liking it :D

I aint bothered with any other rc's since either m8. Bet ya wish ya never flushed the other stuff now do ya haha ;)

my amazing aMT report

hey thought i would do a trip report as i love reading other peeeps..

38 yr guy... 70 kg..experienced in most drugs

2.30 p.m... took 50 mg of aMT five hours after consuming an apple and a pure fruit smoothie

+ 90 mins...feel it now coming on in waves..visuals starting

+ 2 hours...fook im flying, waves and waves of the most beautifull euphoria i have not felt till i took my good last E over 16 yrs ago

+ 3 hours...full on rushes..smoking spliffs constantly and getting amazing visuals..nothing heavy or dark..just beautiful colours and morphing

+ 3 hours till 7 hours...... euphoria and visuals still strong and with each spliff i get higher and higher haha

+ 8 hours..fook im tired and lay back and fall asleep for an hour

+ 9 hours..awake and my mates are like " oi wake up ya lightweight" lmfao..all take 100 mg of meph

+10 hours... meph has worked alongside the aMt amazingly ..feel slightly stimmed but in an a top way, nothing heavy, no chewing or have the need to drink gallons on water

+ 11 hours.. take an another 25 mg aMT along with another mate, 2nd mate passes... here we go again haha..not as strong as the original 50 mg but getting the most profound thoughts and visuals are coming on again

+12 till +22...spend this period putting the world to rights...plenty of male bonding and telling each other how much we love each other...the most beautiful tail end to a drug i have ever experienced

+ 24 fall asleep after packing a spliff

conclusion...what can i say...the best 24 hrs on a drug i ever experienced ..including old school E.... AMAZING ..BEAUTIFUL...MY FAV DRUG EVER

P.S no sore mouth whatsoever and feel brilliant..peeps say this stuff can be heavy on the body...i totally disagree

Last edited:
conclusion...what can i say...the best 24 hrs on a drug i ever experienced ..including old school E.... AMAZING ..BEAUTIFUL...MY FAV DRUG EVER

P.S no sore mouth whatsoever and feel brilliant..peeps say this stuff can be heavy on the body...i totally disagree

Glad you enjoyed it and finally had a chance to really enjoy this, I agree with the above comments above about it being a new favourite as I feel exactly the same, it's just so nice.

Although I have to say scoobs I thought I had this thing sussed and on a lower dose from the same batch was a completely different almost overwhelming experience, it really did vary that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.