• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst taste i've encountered: 2C-E (especially when snorted. that drip..)

best taste: muffins made with decent cannabutter. delicious <3

The worst tasting drug is the cigarette, when you do it first thing in the mornig, no breakfast, no nothing.

I hate the taste of Ecstasy.If I can't swallow the pill straight away and it starts to melt in my mouth it makes me feel sick.

i love the taste of klonopin, roxies, and old opanas. (and bud, of course)
i hate the taste of soma. yucky yuck yuck.

Worst
Alprazolam
GBL
Zopiclone
Methadone pills (SL)

Best
Clonazepam
Temazepam

I've never had a psychoactive substance whose taste I enjoyed, or even didn't not really dislike. Although I never chew my pills, and i don't take too many, so there might be something in that category that I find I enjoy. Even smoking weed everyday, I almost hated the taste. I love the feel of shrooms but the taste is the one thing that makes it a bad trip - because of nauseau, other than my own psyche. The LSD i've had didn't taste like anything, I wish I had more of that.

Learned to love oxy I can chew um or whatever. So that's my fave cuz Ik imma be high when I taste it and I associate the 2 lol xP

Worst. Absolute worst is phenergan. SOOO horrendous. Makes ur whole mouth go numb if it touches ur tounge for like a second. The pills and for me at least. I've had doctors complain about it too.

Worst TASTING substance?

Does anyone have something that gives them a terrible taste in your mouth? I have several, but the worst one has to be ambian. The opiates and benzos are quite bitter except for ativan which is mild and almost minty. Oh but that ambien - you wake up in the morning and your mouth tastes like a lion crapped and pissed in your mouth.

nuh uh - zopiclone for me. for the next day everything would taste of metal. it was awful, but as for taste in general MDMA has got to be up there too. if i chewed on it, i would gag so badly.

Merged.

Now that Im here anyway, Mirtazapine Bluefish sublinguals are delicious :|

Best: k-pin and the taste of IV heroin+first drag of newport right after the shot.. Mmmm vinegary portness... and of course good bud.
Worst: all alcohol, any powder besides blow or opi's. Xanax is fucking god awful
Indifferent: GHB, mushrooms, DMT (kinda like burnt plastic), salvia (burnt fish anyone?)
Apparently dirty vagina tastes bad too (pussy is a drug =P)

Heroin. I love and hate the taste of it. Its hard to explain.

Xanax is horrendous and most cough syrups.

>>Acid- not too bad, kind of bitter but flavour goes away pretty quickly. >>

I would hazard a guess that you are actually tasting paper and ink.

ebola
ACID HAS NO TASTE if it has a taste it is a research chem for sure
ment to quote the fellow the post before you saying acid has a taste,sorry

oh yeah - xanax has such a bitter taste, but at least you can brush your teeth after and the taste is gone. With this ambien or zolpidem - it is so horrible through the night I wake up with the worse ass breath I have endured. I eat black licorice like snaps and that helps somewhat, but then I go to sleep and next time I wake up it starts all over. What is it with that stuff? Soma has a pretty bad taste and so does norco but nothing compared to the zolpidem.

best tasting - klonopin and ativan taste a little like candy. worst tasting - liquor, otc cough syrup, mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.