• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best tasting - Heroin that has the "Vitamin" taste, also opana's taste like raw pizza dough (pretty good) - weed is okay sometimes.

Worst tasting - DXM, suboxone/subutex, ecstasy (utter bitter nastiness)

It tastes like sludge.

"Tea" is dressing it up nicely.

It should be called assy mud water that gets you kind of high.

This is tea made from poppy *seeds* or dried poppy *pods* ... think like if you made tea from sawdust and chemical compounds and added just a touch of cat feces.

Yeah, that sounds pretty yucky. When I read "opium" I thought of the real opium we used to get in college through our Arab buddies. Tasted like sweet flowers. Our favorite way to smoke it was mixed with hash. I swear that combo tasted so good I'd have smoked it even if it didn't get me high!

The taste of Mephedrone is fucking vile but the high is so good. Once you come-up it doesn't really bother me, it's just that first drip! :(

MDMA is also vile, as is Dihydrocodeine, both make me gip to fuck!

I've always found Xanax horribly disgusting. Most other benzos I don't mind though.
I like weed & most alcohols.
Aaand the other stuff I tried didn't really have any taste.

They all taste and smell fabulous after some time, I can't associate something that made me feel great with tasting bad. I remember gagging when doing 4-mmc quite a bit, and couldn't do it without drinking water along with the drip, but nowadays I believe I could eat it in a sandwich and smile.

edit:

Although, the only one that tasted really good from the very beginning is weed.

Last edited:
Best taste is after smoking weed

Worst is snorting heroin the next morning if you dont brush your teeth before nodding out. God that shits gross

i love and slightly dislike the taste of MDPV. its an acquired taste but once you get it, lovely jubbly

Subutex is the most disgusting thing I have ever put in my mouth.

Are you sire about that???

I dont think subutex is too bad, i think suboxone is worse. Fuck that orabge taste i always spit out the shit left over fuck swallowing it

Worst tasting? By far sclerotia (aka philisophers stones). I advise to draw tea from it rather to just eating them. Add honey or acorn syrop to mask flavor. One of the lovelies trips ever, if you're into the whole psychedelic thing. Not for beginners.

Last edited:
never had the pleasure of tasting/doing DMT but i hear its just plain shitty taste.
also piperazines dont taste good aha in my nose/mouth shit just sucks

as for good tasting im not generally tasting all my drugs but weed i suppose would be the only one..and alcohol/mixed with something good

zoplicone is the worst if you put it in your mouth before the water and dont swollow super quick it gets disgusting.... also dont ever snort that shit cus if you do youll get drips for hours of the foulest taste ever... on the other hand olanzipine odt tastes quite good along with levo thyroxin

Can't believe I forgot to mention GHB when I posted here ages ago. Fucking disgusting!!

i would brush my teeth with coke if i could afford it.

what do people think about the taste of pipe? that real plasticky fume i can smell it now

worst tasting would have to be methylated spirits...goes down a little better with red cordial though

Status
Not open for further replies.