Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Tasting Drug EVER, hands down.....

Okay...

For me, without a doubt the best tasting drug which actually gets you euphorically and energetically high is also the drug i hate the most, YABA, or, as us foreigners call it here, 'crazy beans'...

Not sure about what you guys get where u r, but the stuff they make here in Land of Smiles tastes and smeels soooooo soooooo good. But let us not forget there is, of course, a dark evil reason to this. It was invented in order to make the drug more attractive to school kids. And, unfortunately, it worked, and ravaged the youth culture like wild fire. Tragic.

So u got flavours popping up now such as strawberry, cherry, vanilla, and grape.... There was a green coloured one i saw a few weeks ago, but i couldn't discern the smell.

Take it easy peoples :)

Good Heroin or even good coke taste good even when smoked, but if you shoot that shit and then taste it than its goooood. But, also some good hash or cronic is very good sometime, espeialy after a good dinner with a beer or drink.

A shot of raw dope. Not the actual dope itself, but the taste you get a few seconds after injecting. now that is the best taste there is.

grape flavored liquid methadone from the clinic.
bought some from a kid once.
tasted like i was drinking Juicy-Juice, except you cant get a nod with Juicy-Juice lol

I really like the taste at the back of my mouth when I shoot dope... *drool*

Man... I miss that...

Coke drip. I think it's amazing. Bittersweet..

But you know what? I'm sure opiate junkies would say that their favorite opiate tastes best. And so on..

Status
Not open for further replies.