• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxy Contin... you know the stuff dreams are made of.

I imagine if I'd have done heroin before, I might feel differently. But I haven't.

I also like the taste of smoking crystal, but not something I do often

I don't know if acid blotter has a certain taste..it just has this feeling like you just had a chemical under your tongue or that that area feels really clean now for some reason. Anyway, that's my favorite tasting drug (or feeling).

LSD is tasteless for me...Well, in normal doses anyways. I'd imagine a few grams would have an obvious taste.

++Oxy drip with a Cranberry&Malibu to wash it down.

+Marijuana baked goods
+Nitrous
+Cocaine drip/numbness

-MDMA
-Xanax
-Hard liquor shots

Last edited:
I crave the taste of an old fashioned endocet 10/325 or 10/650(the yellow ones are supreme). Used to just snort one for the taste, I love the drip from percocets for some reason. I'll usually just pop a few and let them dissolve in my mouth. Not a good idea to be snorting that much binder/filler

Oxy still beats it, however I do miss those endos

heady cannabis
generic minty klonopins =D yum yum
heroin

but man i <3 that minty k-pin goodness, i used to eat them like breath mints.

edit: dmt from minamosa hostilis smells very nice (imo). it smells like flowers and incense...until you burn it lol. even then I don't think it taste any worse than shwag.

Good Cannabis strains ofcourse: Chocolope, pretty much all Haze strains, Citral, Sweet Crystal, etc.
Good rolling Tobacco like Javaanse Jongens (Dutch brand, unbleached Tobacco from the island Java near Indonesia IIRC), Drum, Samson, Van Nelle. Also good for rolling joints as well.
Coffee, energy drinks and Tea
Alcohol like vodka (Smirnoff #21 or #55), Rum (Bacardi white), Whiskey (Four Roses, Chivas Regal, Glen Talloch, Grant's) and some good wines and beers ofcourse.
Rivotril (Clonazepam)

Worst tasting one would be Mescaline in the form of San Pedro 'tea'.

Peace o/

Alcohol if a nice beer or wine counts.

Weed is also worth a mention, not so much because it tastes 'good' as that it doesn't taste as horrible as most of the other drugs I've used. When smoked anyway.

MDMA taste awful. Meth is very harsh and chemical and burns like a fucker. Acid is tasteless, K I've always been too fucked up to notice, likewise with nitrous.

I think MDMA should get an award for the most horrible taste of all time. And not just out of drugs, but all round.

Hydrocan syrup is awesome..I also love the taste of my Norco's.. They have a nice sweet taste when chewed =D

It's a tossup between Tussionex mixed in with some coca-cola, or smoking the gel from Duragesic ( Fentanyl). Nothing gets my taste buds tingling more.

sassafrass

got sold it once as molly, only found out with a dabbed a bit on my tongue

mmmmmmmm

tasty

and almost as good as E anyway

Homemade mushroom chocolates.

Or weed hot chocolate. Mmmmmm (make you some cannabutter and add 1tsp plus instant cocoa to milk, stir it up, add boiling water, stir until butter is melted into cocoa). Tastes way better than plain cocoa.

Strong acid blotters don't taste, they tingle.

best tasting? i think that all depends on the user. the bitter/saltiness of oc's actually taste great to me, but thats because they're connecting me to a subconcious pleasure zone that knows what's going to happen.

as far as kpins? as long as they're domestic, they're pretty tasty. the foreign k triangles taste like glue.

blotters really shouldnt taste like anything.

mdma is fucking disgusting.

and adderall is tasty at first, until around the 3rd day of snorting/chewing. on an empty stomach, that shit will turn on you.

as for the iv heroin taste. - i'm totally with ya man. YUM.

Tussionex Pennkinetic is fucking candy

+1.. love the shit..

Also, IV H, crack. Great weed including: Any Haze strain, Jack Herer, Cali Mist, Mental Floss.

I agree on the kpins, especially the banana-flavored dissolvable ones.

cool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.