D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebola? said:
>>DXM powder. blew a line of it >>

oh god. :)

ebola

^^^Man even a tiny pinch of DXM powder tastes horrific.... I cant even imagine blowing a line of it.... sounds like hell:p

Somewhere between the drip of Wellbutrin (yeah stupid I know, DXM cough syrup and crushed up morning glory... eww I feel sick...

SOMA....That shit is the bitterest nastyest most foul tasting pill on earth IMO....The taste stays with you as long as the pill does...yucccck..x16

shrooms r gross as hell. but one drug i can say tastes actually good is adderall xr's. they r almost sweet. and the taste of coke kind of grows on you

ugh the xanax and valiums that start dissolving as soon as you put them on your tongue god i hate that just so sick and your tongue gets paste in it so you taste it for a few mins after

shrooms are pretty nasty also but putting them in food or munching them down with a mouthful of beer helps

I have a really terrible gag reflex, so tasting any kind of chemical/pill etc is almost sure to make me gag (its really embarrassing) but some are worse than others, namely...

- ecstacy pills (I realize they're all different but they always taste AWFUL I don't understand how people can chew these things without spewing)

- morphine

- xanax

My God, definitely Suboxone, they try and disguise the pill taste with this lemon and lime flavouring and it is so vile it is almost unbelieveable, the fact that you have to dissolve it under the tongue for 5 minutes as soon as you wake up each morning just makes matters 100o times worse. Having said that the taste of sugar free methadone is plain wrong as well!

^ Try switching to Subutex - it doesn't taste of anything much and works better. But then I always asked for sugar-free methadone cos it tastes better, so maybe I'm just strange. Methadone syrup fucking ruins your teeth after a few years - they just seem to rot from the inside and fall out in chunks. Horrible stuff.

Gotta be MDMA for me - that stuff just taste awful beyond belief.

I chewed a couple of trammies yesterday, and that was the nastiest pill I have ever chewed.. and I love to chew pills...
Also raw schrooms nasty

I'd have to say Xanax. MDMA doesn't bother me, its a very bitter, chemical type taste but i wouldn't say its that bad. Hence why i chew pills when i take them.

Endo brand Oxy's make me wanna gag. Especially after snorting... the burn, then that horrible drip. Fuck that.

Mushrooms - hate the taste of those.

... I can stand almost everything I've had except for mushrooms and endo oxy's.
I'm surprised to see alot of people mentioning heroin, I didn't think it was bad at all.

lacey k said:
NOPE.....

2 mg klonopin

because that shit DOES NOT GO AWAY

i aint even shittin you, ive ate 3 or 4 of em at once
it BURNS your tongue and mouth it tastes like FIRE and after drinkin AND eating to try and get the taste out it was still fuckin there.

it burns your mouth up so bad, and it takes hours for the taste to get out

MDMA pills n shit taste bad but im used to that

xannys and valiums tastes pretty bad too but to me itll always be the k-pins

You gotta be kidding me??? What brand??? Every brand I get either tastes like candy or Menthol candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.