• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The best & worst tasting drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have much to say about shitty-tasting drugs, but I once had a tasty fruit-flavoured geltab :D was strong, as well.

mushrooms

the smell makes me feel sick. a few years ago i sat around on the day before thanksgiving with 2 other ppl cutting up 25lbs of them into ounce bags. it took forever. by the end of it i was tripping face, i was also eating little pieces of cap when i was doing it, but i think a lot of it came from the shroom dust particles i was inhaling.

i was out of it all thanksgiving day, nooooo fun lol

worst tasting? codeine

best tasting? klonopin

most distinct tasting? oxycodone

Most disgusting drug - WEED out of my pipe.....

My pipe has all this black tar/resin shit inside of it, and one time some of that stuff leaked out and back into my throat as i was sucking on the pipe

fucking sick

I think OC's taste pretty fucking disgusting... I think it's the wax in em doing that though....

I remember my mom put a Lunesta in one of her empty Oxycodone bottles to throw me off (this was back before I was familiar with the pill imprints)....I didn't get that taste off my tongue for 2 days. I was gargling with cloves and baking soda and everything. FUCK that stuff.

2c-e is the worst tasting shit ont he planet. I hit the ground screamin when i got the drips from snortin it. sucked a big dick

ugh Xanax I have to get them down quick snorting is eh just nasty.. Most Pills of E are gross also

Before I could swallow pills very well, I accidently chewed up two triple c's; I almost vomited as soon as I swallowed them. Later I got bored and decided to snort some DMAE powder; that made my nose feel like i had snorted some fire or something. @__@

Hmm i think methadone is discuting! Love clonazepam tho, over here we got em as rivotril they have a little minty flavor yuum :)

The piperazines taste like dirty mexican asshole.

Mushrooms are pretty awful too.

DXM syrup. As soon as I smell anything minty now I almost gag. Cannot do it.

And I heard Concerta's are pretty nasty. Just don't think I'll venture off to that one.

I chew lunesta quite often before bed, but come on, if you guys have ever chewed an E, it tastes like antifreeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.