• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The Best Rolls of 2007????????

Admittedly i didn't take many pressed pills at all b/c molly has been so prevalent, but i did take some red BOSS rolls in Denver , CO on september 11 and they were clean and strong as hell. refreshing to actually get a good, non-meth pressed pill.

I need to speak to a mod, either someone hacked my account, or a mod changed my post including changing the pics (same pills/quantity, my pic wasnt the one off of that PR report... i dont see why it would be changed like that without a message)

FractalStructure said:
Green Diesels. Strongest MDMA-only pill i have ever taken, the only hit that overwhelmed me with one pill, and such a loved up roll. If anyone here has taken them, i dont see how you can argue. =)

9011.jpg

EDIT: someone edited this post without informing me, i found snapshots of most of the pills i named, both shitty and good. I mean, if thats against the rules, wheres that red font telling me "do nt do this"? These arent even the same pics (but same rolls)

I have Purple Diesels. How do these compare with these green ones?

FractalStructure said:
EDIT: someone edited this post without informing me, i found snapshots of most of the pills i named, both shitty and good. I mean, if thats against the rules, wheres that red font telling me "do nt do this"? These arent even the same pics (but same rolls)

I don't know what you're talking about here...?? I always edit and put the reason why with ***'s or pink text. It was not me.

But can you put that pic behind the NSFW tag? You usually do that now that I think about it...hmmmm. Check your PM box, please. :)

Brown Triangles
Red Scorpions
White Love Hearts
( PURE MDMA ) was good in the begining of 2007, and then for some reason the pills became stronger than MDMA, so I don't know how this shit works.

Red Crusifixes
green lacostes
And then back with molly again