• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

The Best Rolls of 2007????????

thecushion

Bluelighter
What was your best-favorite= rolls of 2007?Me------Blue buttons at the start of 07-----orange Buddahs at the end.Must say though,the buddahs are the best ever!!!!!"I have ever had"8o

blue louis vuitton and red bacardi bat. Did about 10 different kinds last year and the rest were pretty much crap. All out of the toronto ontario area....sad days in 2007.

GREEN BUTTERFLYS, Red Transformers, Pink batmans, blue diamonds, purple hearts. ALL in Toronto, Everything else was medicore to shit.

Very sad indeed duke.

The G's up hoes down definitely made their mark for 2007.

Everything else has been subpar that I've gathered in the north east. I haven't been looking though as molly is my best friend for life 8)

Would love to try molly,but in Im in the bootleg capital.When I ask for it or talk about it-----people think Im a crack head.

Transformer's
G's up/hoes down (if you like MDA)
These orange pills that looked almost like a scored pharmaceutical pill, very clean press, VERY strong MDMA though, never seen a roll quite like them

All the pills i take where verry good , normally because where i'live , there r only good pills and u can test m for free .
All the pills i have tested where above 150mg with good mdma. <3

Where do you live?How do you know there was 150mg min. in "ALL" you pills?You know that you dont have to lie to make friends here on BL.........? Just a thought........

^^^ They probably live in the Netherlands, where pill testing is government sponsored and encouraged! Harm reduction at it's finest! :D You take your pill to the appropriate place & drop it off, and they will tell you what is in your pill, down to the exact ingredients and milligrams. I think there may be a small waiting period of a few days?? for you to get the results back. And it's all FREE like XerXoX said! Too bad we don't have that here in the states. :(

(please correct me if I am wrong, XerXox) :)

If that's the case, why don't we find someone on BL who lives in the netherlands that's responsible enough to be our pill testing mule?

^^^ Haha, probably because we'd be breaking all kinds of laws (both US & international) by sending illegal substances through the postal (or any other delivery) service.

RavenousBlonde said:
^^^ They probably live in the Netherlands, where pill testing is government sponsored and encouraged! Harm reduction at it's finest! :D You take your pill to the appropriate place & drop it off, and they will tell you what is in your pill, down to the exact ingredients and milligrams. I think there may be a small waiting period of a few days?? for you to get the results back. And it's all FREE like XerXoX said! Too bad we don't have that here in the states. :(

Nope, belgium .I drive too the netherlands and by them there .
And for the testing its not free u must pay 3euro's r something like that.

Result After a week you can ring for the result. You get then the complete laboratory result. For some resources (GHB and LSD) lasts this longer (2 up to 4 weeks). Also when it is very busy, something can it last longer for the result is there.

Grtz

The only decent pills I've had in 2007 were G Ladies, which were MDA. Those were nice but I want some high quality MDMA dammit. It's been mostly meth bombs all year with my connection.

Ok, so far for 2007 that's worth mentioning, i've had some:
Blue/Yellow Music Notes double stack that I give an 8/10. Really clean and medium dose rolls

G. g's up hoes down I got back in march were pretty fucking strong
.G weren't as strong back in the summer

Pink Donnie Darko Bunnies were fucking dank oh god did I have fun on those

Outprinted Pink Pumas jumping to the left were pretty fucking good but dirrrty

Orange Guns hit the place I live by complete surprise. They were fucking incredible, but not clean. The comedown off these pills fucking sucked harder than most pills. Still to this day, even though there were so many i've still never seen of or heard of one get tested. I got my tester a week after my source ran out =[ .

The molly this year was pretty good. Shards, crystals, powdered love, I saw so many forms, shapes and sizes. What a happy year for molly.

Hahaha we should have a Shittiest Rolls of 2007 post because my list would be like two pages long

XerXoX said:
Nope, belgium .I drive too the netherlands and by them there .
And for the testing its not free u must pay 3euro's r something like that.

Result After a week you can ring for the result. You get then the complete laboratory result. For some resources (GHB and LSD) lasts this longer (2 up to 4 weeks). Also when it is very busy, something can it last longer for the result is there.

Grtz

Thanks for clearing that up for us. You guys are so lucky...3 Euros for pill testing (about $4.50 USD) isn't that much and I'd gladly pay that for GC/MS testing. :) I didn't know they also tested GHB & LSD...very nice!

I'm green with envy. :p :)

RavenousBlonde said:

Ooooooooh8o 8o 8o -Dam I did'nt know that.Learn something new everyday%)