• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos The Benzodiazepine MEGA THREAD - Direct Benzo Questions Here

^You doctor isn't likely to prescribe you a benzo while you're on suboxone as it can be a dangerous combination.

Hi people. How do I go about asking my psychiatrist for klonopin? Should I just ask him "can you prescribe me a small dose of a benzo for panic attacks"...? I went to him for social anxiety but he prescribed me suboxone instead due to my past history of heroin use (which is working very well for my depression/anxiety/energy levels) however I would like to have a small amount of klonopin on hand. I don't want to seem rude by just straight up asking him. I saw him last weekend and told him I was having some minor panic episodes but he raised my dose of suboxone and didn't mention benzos lol. When I first met him I told him of all the benzos I've tried (xanax valium klonopin) and he noted it and said he would prescribe small dose of klonopin if needed but I think he forgot or something.

This is getting more entertaining with each post !

Face up !
Or turn that wild card down.

Edit: Oh...lol - thats "laugh out loud" right ?

Last edited:
This is getting more entertaining with each post !

Face up !
Or turn that wild card down.

Edit: Oh...lol - thats "laugh out loud" right ?

do you really haven nothing better to do then talk shit on all my posts? get a life for real.

Is it safe combining 4 mg of clonazepam with a bottle of wine? (750 ml of wine with roughly 10-12% alcohol?)

I have a question... I used H everyday about 2-3 bags, I stopped a week ago, then used a single 8mg dose of suboxone over the week, and now 36hrs after the sub my withdrawals are back. Can I use benzos probably xanax or valium for about 5 days to get through this without getting withdrawal from the benzos? I want this to be over but DO NOT want to risk going through withdrawal from the benzos. I used 10 2mg Xanax once for alcohol withdrawal and went into withdrawal from that in the past and don't wanna risk the chance of that happening again...

I would get on a sub program to avoid relapse. The benzos are more addictive and way harder to get off. Subs can give you some time to adjust then start taper. Your already on a low dose so stay that way and quitting should be easy. Benzos are only a mild relief from opate wds. Subs are way better for that situation.

So I'm about to go pick up some flurazapam (Dalmane) and I cant find much info. All the info is about dosages and stuff. Someone is giving it to me cause I'm having really bad sleep issues. I would really like to know more about the actual feeling, euphoria, speed of action, duration, what other benzo's it's like, and in general, how is it?

And I know about benzo addiction, used to be addicted for 5 years to kpins. I can't get anything but trazadone for my sleep issues, and even 6 of the big suckers doesn't do anything. I'm pretty done with benzos, never had a craving since I quit. I will never, ever go through benzo withdrawal ever again! I just need to relax and sleep, you know, use them like people are supposed to.

Ya thats how it usually starts. Normal usage for sleep then the question is how much time you going to be on it and dosage. At least you been thru it already so have better chance of not getting hooked hopefully. Generally nights suck for pain patients and will have the strongest people hooked on benzos quickly. I not familiar with that one but will ask around. There are soo many diff types. I been taking them for 8-9 years but only had the main 3 - xan, val, klons.

I need to put myself out. I got some ativans and some flurazapams. So far, I've only taken ativan. It doesn't seem to be making me tired or getting this over-tired anxiety out of my mind.

So yeh last dose i took was saturday, since then its been like this. Roller coaster emotions, mild depression. then the last 2 days Wednesday and Thursday night, Total shit sleep probably like 2 hours each night. I look like a crack addict , my muscles were spazzing and i got huge bags around my eyes.

so at 7am i told my dad whats up. Now im on a 10 mg a day taper from the DR thank god i got my dad to come in with me just to make damn sure i got that taper (live in the UK). the dr was like i want you take 1 in the evening and one before bed. Took one as soon as i got my script obviously fkn needed that relief my god. Fucking awful drug (valium) and all benzo's

are we okay to talk about RC benzo's in here? is there a thread dedicated to those in particular?

im trying to find out as much about pyrazolam, etizolam, and diclazepam as i can

right now im on klonopin .5-1mg a day but my stupid dr situation may end up leaving me with no benzo's and i cant have that right now. so im considering etizolam or something instead of trying to find xanax on the street or something.

the thing about getting xanax on the street is, it sux because xanax is so short acting, and its usually the only benzo widely found on the street. id like to possibly find a long acting RC benzo.

im not asking for any suggestions on what to take or anything, just info on the RC's and how they compare to the traditional benzos.

^^

We have megathreads for all of those compounds where there has been a lot of discussion about them.

Feel free to discuss them here, although yes we have dedicated threads for each RC benzodiazepine/thienodiazepine/analogues.

The RC benzos have not been studied or used in widespread use like traditional benzodiazepines, hence why I do not condone their use.

Your best bet would be to have a beer here and there to calm things down. A little weed wouldn't hurt, not to mention some antihistamines like Vistaril or Benadryl.

Your best bet would be to have a beer here and there to calm things down. A little weed wouldn't hurt, not to mention some antihistamines like Vistaril or Benadryl.

ha u have no idea... i consume more THC than tommy chong. and seriously... alcohol is horrible imo. besides why condone another addictive/harmful substance? just sayin :)
^^

We have megathreads for all of those compounds where there has been a lot of discussion about them.
Feel free to discuss them here, although yes we have dedicated threads for each RC benzodiazepine/thienodiazepine/analogues.

The RC benzos have not been studied or used in widespread use like traditional benzodiazepines, hence why I do not condone their use.

wow umm ok...??!! sry ill shut up now? j/k j/k =D thx for pointing it out, i was kind of trying not to hit up each of those individual threads and had general benzo stuff on my mind. plus i read thru the first three pages of this megathread looking to see if it was against the rules to talk about RC benzo's

and of course i understand about the RC's danger potential, thx tho. seems eti is hard to find in the usa... :(

Last edited:
Hi, I've recently brought some etizolam in powder form, as it's far cheaper than pills. Obviously dosing the powder could be extremely risky, so I need a way of separating it into one mg doses that doesn't require a micro scale. Is there such a thing as a one mg coke spoon, or plastic supplement scoop? (The smallest I have is 500mg).

Edit: somebody suggested a "volumetric dosing" solution, which sounds excellent, although other suggestions would still be greatly welcomed.

Last edited:
So I'm about to go pick up some flurazapam (Dalmane) and I cant find much info. All the info is about dosages and stuff. Someone is giving it to me cause I'm having really bad sleep issues. I would really like to know more about the actual feeling, euphoria, speed of action, duration, what other benzo's it's like, and in general, how is it?

And I know about benzo addiction, used to be addicted for 5 years to kpins. I can't get anything but trazadone for my sleep issues, and even 6 of the big suckers doesn't do anything. I'm pretty done with benzos, never had a craving since I quit. I will never, ever go through benzo withdrawal ever again! I just need to relax and sleep, you know, use them like people are supposed to.

Dalmanes are great...they are sleepers, ativan is for panic attacks most of all. They last a long time so be prepared to sleep 12 hours. They are also pretty mild being a partial benzo agonist. It's just the one with the longest half-life out there. You got the 30mgs ?

I apologize if this is a stupid question but if you are a regular but not usually daily benzo user how do you know if you are or have been dependent vs just basically being on an ever lasting taper?

I've been taking benzos for over a year and a half but never did them more than twice a week up until about 9 months ago when I got put on lyrica. Since then I have used them 2-4 days a week with temazepam being the most used and zolpidem and alprazolam coming in second...although I haven't used zolpidem in a while since I used up the last of my script.

Last edited:
The obvious answer is that if you start to feel w/ds during the days you don't dose then you're becoming dependent. It seems you're on the verge of dependency but have yet to cross the line. My advise is to cut back while you still can, only take them when it's absolutely necessary. Shit, if I had a script of lyrica I wouldn't bother with benzos. Pregabalin is second only to opiates in my book when it comes to pharms but I digress. Sorry if I didn't answer your question or if my post is illegible, my dependent ass just ate a 5mg handful of etiz and is about ready to hit the hay.

Last edited:
That's the thing how do I know if I'm feeling withdrawal vs just having rebound anxiety? I'm without a doubt mentally addicted to benzos, I get 30 30mg temazepam a month and I have a large amount built up.

I get nothing from lyrica except pain relief except when I combine them with benzos/opioids.