The Beatles vs The Rolling Stones

Who do YOU prefer: The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?

• Total voters
I have to say the Beatles FTW. They were the bigger commercial success with the kiddies.
The Rolling Stones are on their heels with a close second.
Too many people have been turned on and influenced by the Beatles.

So...how does Anita Pallenberg fit into this reasoning? She "handled" the Stones more than the other way around.

Spacejunk I had tried to edit that to my post and for some reason it wouldn't take.You are right she was with Brian ,keith stole her, then mick fucked her while they were filming a movie together.I do love both bands and apparently have done more reading on them then most of these people giving opions. I might be more read up on the subject then most maybe have to much time on my hands,lol!

Nothing wrong with being well informed about important cultural matters :)

THE BEATLES I STILL REMEBER MY FIRST COPY OF REVOLVER WHEN I WAS 13!!!!

-Streetcow

there is no competition Beatles every day i feel the stones lost some of their creativity with the loss of Brian Jones where all the beatles could write even ringo

well i have a soft spot for rubber soul too when they started using eastern instruments but they are all brilliant

Don't forget the Help album when John wrote you've got to hide your love away for brian epstein

Lol it totally is. ;)
You looked it up, huh? :p
It's been covered like 3000 times lol ridiculous

me too im not that old grew up in late seventies early eighties but remember music from very early age