• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

I don't know how big a tolerance taking 150mg Thrice Daily of Codeine and the odd smoke of decent gear (every fortnight or so) constitutes as, but I'll give it a try when everyone's fucked off from our Krimbo festivities :) Cheers knock!

Just finished the larger dose. Increased feelings of sedation and warmth. I think it may have slight κ-receptor agonist properties but can't be sure.

It'll be at least what I've got. My tolerance comes from 5g kratom per day, plus ancient daily o-dt use, plus occasional poppy pod tea.

I never felt anything till I took 200mg.

It sounds like mine might be a bit lower tbh man.

Put a bit of a larger dose on the foil, taking short bursts of toots and waiting a bit inbetween. LOTS of vapour / smoke!
It's a strange Opioid... It's nice but lacking in some aspects :?

Hold on....
Tramadol

(1R,2R)-rel-2-[(Dimethylamino)methyl]-1-(3-methoxyphenyl)cyclohexanol

AH-7921 / Ahhhh fuck it: "Doxylam"

3,4-dichloro-N-[(1-dimethylamino)cyclohexylmethyl]benzamide

The Dimethylamino bit and the cyclohexanol / cyclohexylmethyl part.... Curiouser and curiouser.

Last edited:
Have you read the thread? I have never been a user of strong opiates, just o-desmethyltramadol, poppy tea and AH7921. I need 200mg+ of AH7921. 150mg won't cut the mustard for a lot of people.

^ Knock makes a good point. Even when 150mg of Codeine would satisfy me I needed 90mg~ of AH-7921. If I was dosing opiates with any sort of regularity I'd use 115-130mg, and if I was dosing every day then > 150mg.

Has anyone here had two batches, one a shiny crystalline texture similar almost to fake snow or to how IAP looked - the other a fine flour like powder?

If so did you notice any differences between the two?

I know the crystalline one was the worst thing I ever snorted or tried to take sublingually, while the floury one.. still pretty bad but actually bearable via these ROAs.

have recently tried this substance again... no opiate tolerance at all, nor any experience

doses were all oral, 50mg and another at 70mg a week apart. took a couple of hours to feel anything, and the effects were not that pleasant to demand a quick repeat. the best part of the whole experience was the comfyness of it all, provided i didnt move too much (got dizzy fast on it), and the sexual endurance it allows.

the problem i have is that i get weird flu like symptoms the next day, as well as stomach discomfort, though i have no current medical issues in that department.... am i alone? anything i can do to mitigate that?

I have access to this and gelcaps from the health store (since its apparently so caustic). What do people here think of the idea of using it as a way to get rid of suboxone? Sure suboxone kinda works, but I think to really get off opiates, or at least drastically reduce my tolerance, i'd need a weak full agonist like that. I have access to it for very cheap so...if I can get rid of the monthly appointments at the ORT clinic I will do it. These days I take 6mg in average, my dosage is 10mg a day but I only take that once a week, when I take the dose I gotta take in front of my pharmacist. The pharmacists knows it's silly btw, since apparently a lot of other canadian provinces, not sure about QC yet, but any doctor can dispense suboxone now. So I have 2 choices really.

What does people here think of making 225mg gelcaps to take once a day after not taking suboxone after 48 hours ?e

Thanks as usual.

With that Buprenorphine-Dosage you wont feel anything from 225mg AH-7921.
And generally I think it is a bad idea to switch from Bupe to a full agonist if you really want to get of the opis.

Well of course i would wait before I am sick before going at it. If I only use orally I am fine, trust me. I only realized I had a life-disturbing problem is when I was shooting up Dilaudids all day. Before that I never had anything making me need prolonged rest or even spending more than 6 hours at the hospital in my life (those 6 hours some rare days were for when I needed antibiotics NOW for bronchitis/stuff for the flu, being under observation for 3 hours during a flu once I think.

Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic, France, and some others are alright for using oral MS-Contin (which junkies know they can't slam anyway and therapy is 30 days inpatient, with a lot budget than my own country I bet) first in high doses, I guess a 200mg red rectangle would do the trick, then a bit less etc., the continus formulation of the pill allowing for a much easier withdrawal than motherfucking compounds that have such a high affinity (which ultimately means modifying) for your mu receptors so much it tosses away naloxone and makes it so that if I get hurt in any way that would warrant some painkillers, I'd have to be put on fentanyl (a drug I never did and never wanted to touch ever) or high doses of Demerol where yeah you'll get unconscious but the ride to there is not pleasant at all unless some antihistamine is used at the same time, which a doc out of 3 will do.

Yeah he overdosed. 4,46mg per liter of blood mean he took how much ?

^ The only way I foundd this particular substance worth doing was via IV. At 150mg I experienced a rush somewhat similar to dilaudid/heroin. So yeah, though on the pricey side, I recommend acquiring some while you can.

150mg straight into the veins is a concentration of about 30mg/litre.

The Daily Mail article states:

Dr Sixto Batitang, consultant pathologist at the hospital said an overdose of the drug, not presently controlled under the Misuse of Drugs Act, had killed Mr Nock. Tests showed he had 4.46mg per litre of blood in his system, almost five times more than the usual fatal dose of between 0.81 and 0.99mg.

What a load of bollocks. higherconciousness should have died with 5mg in his bloodstream, but instead he enjoyed himself 30 times that quantity. I have plugged 150mg and lived, let's assume I only got 50% bioavailability. Even then, I should be dead too, as only 5mg a fatal blood concentration assuming I have 5 litres of blood.

For a person in pain not looking for euphoria this does the trick. Waiting days for a dental appointment? This is useful

80mg dissolved in 1 ml PEG + a pnich of calcium carbonate (pH~7) +1 ml h2o RA. Its a god send and it helps when there is no opium, PST, PPT around. Sure there is no euphoria but mix it with a little hydo or oxy for that. I think this one is useful and a lot of the naysayers at first were to keep the popularity down, obviously it isn't a party drug or one to become popular but it is useful. I do wish more human studies had been down.

A guy I know accidentally had his scale set wrong and took over a quarter gram, it turns almost dissociative like. I mean falling huge bruises the next day not feeling a thing, the pain killing properties are amazing. But at these high doses be very careful one can turn into a complete em-basil, doing embarrassing thing, just stay in bed if you need that much pain killing. There is also a tendency to black-out or forget what happened under a high dose. I use the term high dose relatively as obviously a high dose to a 0.5g heroin user want do much vs a guy you pops an oxy now and then.

is it normal for me to never hear of this? I've been around/used drugs heavily for the last 13 years (5 years sober) and now KINDA 5 months w/ a a slip up. but I just read this first page and I am kinda lost.

explain?

Can I really got WDs after 3 days of use? I have the most insane headache, I puke, got twitches/Im shakin, I feel like crap etc. But I have tried taken sum AH but I still puke?? Hell I am havin it really bad :(

Don't know mate, eyeballed lines, about 4-7 lines pr day. Think got a ½ g back or little less

You are probably suffering from the effects of the drug rather than withdrawal symptoms. If you're eyeballing lines, let's say you're doing 150mg at a time, an average of 825mg a day? pretty much overdose territory, especially considering the very long half-life, you're just piling todays dose upon quite a bit of yesterday's dose.

You are probably suffering from the effects of the drug rather than withdrawal symptoms. If you're eyeballing lines, let's say you're doing 150mg at a time, an average of 825mg a day? pretty much overdose territory, especially considering the very long half-life, you're just piling todays dose upon quite a bit of yesterday's dose.

Yea think I was too. Feeing fine today so guess it aint was WDs.

Haha yea that would be too much to do, nah mate I only had 1g in total, so was smallish lines.

In another "news" this shit is fuckin toxic, got a picture to show later, fuckin hell

So about 300mg a day? That's more reasonable, though at the high end if you don't have much tolerance. I was worried about you! Still a bit worried, and scared, about this picture :)

300 mg a day with no tolerance is huge and AH-7921 make me sick in high dose rather than getting me high. It could have been too much. When did the symptom start ?