• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2018/2019 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just grateful there is no party at my house this year. Maybe...just maybe, we'll go to someone else's. Maybe we'll just stay home.

I think America is anti-Partriot except for a small group in the NE, tbh. Everybody hates a winner, especially one who wins all the time, has that 'hunk' look, and a smoking hot model for a wife.

the american dream is that anybody with talent, determination and hard work can make it. then, when you do, they hate you.

go pats!

alasdair

the fuck? fuck you, you fucking European. yes, that's a personal attack.

honestly, the worst people. PB and I live on the east side so not much to report, but the few pats fans I have had the misfortune of interacting with are atrocious. most locals have left town, like the rich ones in New Orleans do during Mardi Gras. I might bike to a friends house in Cabbagetown later when she gets back from Athens because our neighborhood is shut down for HBO filming. of a movie, not of the big game. at least HBO paid us for fucking up our day. all the people I know in service jobs were excited to make money, but are actually making less because so many regulars are out of town and the east side is too... complicated? nuanced? cool? for LA or New England types. what a shit show. I hope both teams lose, but barring that outcome, I hope someone ruins Brady's stupid non existent haircut.

i'm a us citizen but don't let facts get in your way :)

go pats!

alasdair

i'm a us citizen but don't let facts get in your way :)

go pats!

alasdair

ha! not for much longer if trump continues to get his way. didn't you hear? we don't like naturalized citizens. you might be born white but that doesn't mean you were born right. too do loo!

yeah, he's not a big fan of the constitution...

#makeamericahateagain

alasdair

Lol I love the Superbowl. Brings out the best in everyone!

Well that was something..... I don't even know what I watched to be honest.

Bill Belichick won that game, no one else.

commercials sucked
halftime sucked
shirtless Adam Levine sucked
game sucked

pats suck :)

drink your haterade mal3.

yeah, the pats have 6 superbowls - they obviously suck :)

see you next season.

alasdair

Best thing about the super bowl was those dope ass ATLien jackets Big Boi and his crew were wearing.

Oh, and Ken’s melt a few posts up. That was pretty good.

Congrats, Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.