• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2018/2019 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always am quick to write off conspiracy theories in professional sports. Except maybe boxing.

Who can expect an entire team to get on board with losing? It would look so obvious, too. The only subtle way to swing a game is with refereeing, and only then they have only so much power. Sure, a new first down could change a game, but that's what challenges are for.

I take it you didn't watch the NFC championship game

AdFZ4CV.jpg

yeah, 'cos those are the same.

i'll be watching my team play in the superbowl for the 9th time while you cry into your beer about how cam gets no respect and what a snowflake brady is.

i prefer the view form my seat :)

go pats!

alasdair

yeah, 'cos those are the same.

i'll be watching my team play in the superbowl for the 9th time while you cry into your beer about how cam gets no respect and what a snowflake brady is.

i prefer the view form my seat :)

go pats!

alasdair

Oh yeah?! ..... oh yeah???....oh yeah?!!

well will see about that

Rams are UNDEFEATED and going to the superbowl

Whose house? RAMS? HOUSE

Yeah CJ knows it %)

my god, I called it in September

for fuck sake if I can see into the future, kill me now, all the other thoughts I have about what the future's going to be like are fucking terrible :(

brb cry premonition sadness

Cap...start watching NBA. That's what you need in your life. After RAMS win the SB, you can come hang out and talk about Lakers/Clippers/Warriors/Kings...I mean Jesus you got choices.

i got love and respect for all the regulars in here. we love our teams. we love football.

go pats!

alasdair

We've got a really cool group. This season has been really fun.

Ali you think Brady will hang it up if they win this one?

Brady said there was "zero chance" in his interview, and he sounded pretty emphatic about it. He wants to play 3-4 more seasons.

Brady said there was "zero chance" in his interview, and he sounded pretty emphatic about it. He wants to play 3-4 more seasons.

That's crazy. I just feel like it's probably not going to end well eventually. Like father time will win eventually

Ali you think Brady will hang it up if they win this one?
i doubt it. at the level he's playing - not as great as before but still rock solid - and the team and coaching he has around him, i can see him playing another year, maybe two tops.

alasdair

Last edited:
The way you guys protect him he might play to 50. He rarely gets touched

maybe. the patriots o-line has been lights out this year. they're going to need to be on fire on sunday.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.