AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2016/2017 NFL thread v.... Brady's Revenge

feels even better man

icon_helmet.gif

least they can beat the bucs

Last edited:
I think Cams been playing with a concussion since week 1 after that really bad hit. There's no other explanation for the way he has played. You don't go from 15-1, mvp, superbowl, close week 1 sb road rematch...to 1-3 and 8 sacks in a game. Yeah the o line especially remmers has been underperforming, but Cam has been off balance and missing easy throws. He doesn't do that.

Not taking anything away from atl... Jones and Ryan were amazing. It just sucks watching your star qb get killed on the field for 3 weeks and no one doing anything anout it.

Cam's concussion has nothing to do with their defense getting scorched by Matt Ryan and Julio Jones tho :\. The Panthers have played two of the NFL's top defenses so far this year (Denver and Minnesota), I don't think anyone expected them to beat them both.

The Panthers have a ton of talent, there's no reason why they shouldn't be able to turn it around. Although maybe they're regretting getting rid of Josh Norman?

Cam's concussion has nothing to do with their defense getting scorched by Matt Ryan and Julio Jones tho :\. The Panthers have played two of the NFL's top defenses so far this year (Denver and Minnesota), I don't think anyone expected them to beat them both.

The Panthers have a ton of talent, there's no reason why they shouldn't be able to turn it around. Although maybe they're regretting getting rid of Josh Norman?

Norman has been pretty terrible so far this year, and he wasn't that great of a help during the Panthers single loss in ATL last year, so I'm not sure I buy that we missed him this year.

Cam has nothing to do with the defense, except when Cam is concussed and not himself the offense is on the field MUCH less, we score less, thus the defense is out much more, gets exhausted much quicker.

Like I said Ryan and Jones were awesome. They deserved to win. Panthers almost made a comeback though, even with their secondary qb and everything else. Just sayin.

a lot of NFL fans still hate the falcons for making it to superbowl 33

vikings/broncos would have been almost as exciting as superbowl 34 and 36

I think Cams been playing with a concussion since week 1 after that really bad hit. There's no other explanation for the way he has played. You don't go from 15-1, mvp, superbowl, close week 1 sb road rematch...to 1-3 and 8 sacks in a game. Yeah the o line especially remmers has been underperforming, but Cam has been off balance and missing easy throws. He doesn't do that.

Not taking anything away from atl... Jones and Ryan were amazing. It just sucks watching your star qb get killed on the field for 3 weeks and no one doing anything anout it.

when falcons beat panthers last year cam newton was terrible also. 17/30 140 yards passing no pass tds and only 13 total points for the panthers. derek anderson always plays well when he comes in but falcons defense is also extra terrible when they have a lead late in the game.

newton actually did better this game than last years

minnesota looked pretty legit last night. bradford looks calm and collected at qb and their defense is up there with denver.

i was bummed to see the patriots lose but it was the first time they've lost to buffalo at home in a gazillion years. tom brady is back next week and the went 3-1 without him so things look good. 11-5 finish? sure :)

the 4-0 teams
denver broncos
minnesota vikings

the 0-4 teams
cleveland browns

alasdair

So I've already given up on the Lions this season. We looked so good in that first game, against the Colts. now. man.

I think even the players are in the same boat. All the injuries we have... gotta wonder how many of those guys are just tapping out and hoping next year goes better.

minnesota looked pretty legit last night. bradford looks calm and collected at qb and their defense is up there with denver.

i was bummed to see the patriots lose but it was the first time they've lost to buffalo at home in a gazillion years. tom brady is back next week and the went 3-1 without him so things look good. 11-5 finish? sure :)

the 4-0 teams
denver broncos
minnesota vikings

the 0-4 teams
cleveland browns

alasdair

I think you easily get 11-5 ... If Tom was QB this week you woulda smoked us. Jacoby missed at least 2 passes that TB would never miss that both would have gone for TD

Agreed I can see pats going 13-3 potentially. Don't know what their schedule looks like tho

i looked at their schedule and gave them a loss unless i was in no doubt.

alasdair

chargers getting pretty good at throwing away games.

raiders looking good after a great win on the road in baltimore.

alasdair

We could be 4-0 but we're not

Next weekend will show if we can play in the west at Oakland

every team could be 4-0. but could be is meaningless in football.

you think the chargers win in oakland this week, dwe?

alasdair

eh, the chargers have had some tough luck. being a divisional rival and all, i dont root for them, but they are better than expected with the injuries etc they have had. better than the chefs at least, they hit their peak with reid and smith i think. i wouldn't be surprised to see them pull out a W this weekend in a divisional game. should be a close game but SD seems to find a way to lose.

and mal3, quit making excuses bruh, the broncos broke cam. ask NSA how well rogers has been playing since week 8 of last season. fact check those stats. poor jameis was so young and had so much promise...now also broken. ryan and the dirty birds up next. really we should be coasting until the pats come to town and get whooped for the third time in a row at mile high. great time to be a broncos fan. ahhhhh

assl, whats that jibberish you was talking about 8 and 8. what? nice win against the chiefs tho. loved that game.

back to back champs 2X baby!

mikey that cracked me up dude.