• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

yep
didn't make for the most convincing win for the jets
but i'll take it
but color me pumped. HUGE win for the Jets. Very good game.
Some sloppiness in the beginning but Fitzgerald in particular got his shit together.
I was sure we were done for, then tied up for overtime ... wanted to see the TD but settled for FG, Giants lost on a botching the same.
now 7-5 and in substantially improved position for the wild card.
Titans and Cowboys we've gotta win, then Pats (hi, ali!) and Bills (hi, GM!) pose more of a threat.
Excited.

gonna watch the pats now because why not

I was pretty impressed with how well the Bills mitigated the JJ Watt effect. He was held to 4 tackles and was a complete non-factor. I was sure he was going to do some serious damage this game.

eagles putting up a solid fight
have just sort of had it on in the background
but starting to pay more attention

iStock_000033564630Small-353x210.jpg
30a5kjc.jpg

Pats lose to Eagles IN New England. Now watch the Bills crush the Eagles IN Philly next week. Bahahaha.

nobody is arguing that the Patriots suck
I hate the Patriots
but the Patriots objectively do not suck
but tonight proves they are not invincible
even at home to an under 500 team
and with injuries etc
albeit in bizarre fashion

Then why did they just lose to the Eagles at home?

Lol they got robbed by the refs against Denver and barely get beat by Philly without Gronk and Edelman.. Arguably the best TE and slot receiver in the league. Actually that's not even up for debate, that's a fact.

Last year New Englad lost to Miami by 13, KC by 27, Cinci by 26, GB by 5, and Buffalo by 8

And went on to win the Super Bowl while tearing apart one of the greatest defenses of all time

Oh so you mean they're dealing with bad calls and injuries to important players like every other team in the league? Ok.