• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

^ dominating that bet, silverwheel. gm losing another bet because his team can't perform.
Losing to a backup QB that was making his second professional start when you're supposed to be one of the best teams in the league is a big deal.
only to a bitter fan of a division rival whose team talks the talk but can't walk the walk.

i slept fine last night :)

alasdair

Actually at the start of the season chargers supposed to contenders with Denver before all of our injuries

"I expect the chargers to take the afc west this year tbh".

lol. no.

alasdair

i slept fine last night :)

alasdair

That's nice. Everyone else was up celebrating because everybody but Patriots fans hate the Patriots for the cheaters they are. Them losing is as good to most people as their favorite team winning. I have this CBS poll from before the beginning of the season as my desktop background:

10933893_10153477187543362_3559262558341583780_n.jpg

haters gonna hate.

at least people in florida and nebraska have heard of the pats. i'm guessing they're not so familiar with the bills.

you gotta know that watching you get your panties in a bunch about the pats is highly entertaining to me :)

alasdair

there are an annoying number of (mostly strictly bandwagoneering) Patriots fans in NYC...a good few Bills fans too. And Cowboys.

yep. i think there's some talent on that browns team - benjamin is so fun to watch, barnidge is solid, duke johnson jr. is a beast and their third-string qb really stepped up. their defense is ok but makes some silly mistakes.

what a shitty way to lose.

alasdair

Roger Roger Holy Mary thats a win:)

LOL i was watching this game with my boy and by the end he just gets stupid frustrated and tears up his $200 ticket ...
had to go into the trash and put it back together with scotch tape and hope the bookies will accept the results

With calls in football I do my best to not even pay attention to them cause they drive you mad and ruin the game. Best to just accept the call and hope the bad calls go both ways over the seasons imo.

Had they had a system in place like I suggested in my other thread, GB wouldn't even have had an opportunity to throw that hail mary after the "facemask" against the Lions:

12342388_940915079335486_42585884928458933_n.jpg

RIP Tyrod Taylor and LeSean McCoy. The two starters on the Bills' right side of the offensive line are out today and one of them is being replaced with a guy I've never even heard of. JJ Watt is going to MurderDeathKill them.