• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

not butthurt. just making sure any noobs know that you're a man of no integrity and to factor that in when giving weight to anything you say.

not only did you lie and welsh but you seem curiously proud of it.

alasdair

^ just don't make a bet with wyld 4 x. if he loses, he won't pay up.

now you know :)

alasdair

Bills players could get caught eating live unborn fetuses for their stemcells as a performance-enhancing drug and I wouldn't give a shit.

Example: LeSean McCoy just posted an invite to an orgy on his Instagram. Reportedly, to attend you must be female, must send him a picture first so he can decide if you're hot enough, and sign a nondisclosure agreement for that night. If Rob Gronkowski did that I'd call him a sleazeball. But I'm calling McCoy a pimp.

mccoy-434x437jpg-f8eb9ba95819dd4a.jpg
Gronk actually did do that in a way.

He's renting out a cruise ship and selling tickets

I got a bad feeling about McCoy dude. Like never-the-same type of injury in the first week bad

I also thought Bryce Brown would Peyton Hillis his way onto a Madden Cover by now

welshing on a bet is such weaksauce.

dwe is a pathetic loser and even he makes good on his bets.

alasdair

Don't mind grumpy ol man alas, he got a joke played on him in a bet and his stiff upper lip wouldn't let him see the humour. Now it is 2 or 3 years later and that is all he wants to bring up. So yeah, keep bringing it up and saying you arent butthurt. Just like your golden boy QB keeps saying he did nothing wrong with the footballs. The resemblance of fan and team is stunning.

"i was joking"? seriously? that's what you're going with? man you're sad.

alasdair

Wyld, I remember reading the thread with the bet in it. It's pretty low class to not follow through on a friendly weeklong bet. Unfortunately, it speaks a lot to your character

Its pretty lame to bring it up every other day as well

Nobody cares about avatar bets that stuff is even lamer

Alasdair sports a Norwegian flag tattoo that he lost in a bet. He kind of has the right to stand on a soap box and point the finger

Not in my opinion

I asked him to do an avatar bet on the Bengals - patriots game that year and he conviently didnt see my post

But he had time to calculate that he went undefeated in avatar bets that year. Made a blog post. About avatar bets

^ we'll see. it's going to be interesting for sure.

alasdair

Alasdair sports a Norwegian flag tattoo that he lost in a bet. He kind of has the right to stand on a soap box and point the finger

oh shit, I forgot about this

that's hard core

LOL imagine if Big Ben did that LeSean McCoy twitter thing?

I do feel for him. did he probably do something wrong with those two ladies in two sep incidents? yeah. but also, there is a reason why that shit was never taken to court

again - if you just imagine all NFLers to be child-molesting, drunk driving-and-killing, pot heads you sleep much easier than worrying about the "sanctity of football"

That is badass. My old roommate was in a FF League where the last place team had some sort of punishment...

The first year it was getting the tips of your hair highlighted.
Year 2 was a butterfly tattoo
Year 3 was a Pokemon Battle Scene Tattoo
Year 4 was getting branded the league name and year
year 5 was a belly button ring (he won that one)

I will look for pictures when I get off work.

I thought Brady's lawyers might try to file an injunction and drag this out in court for a year so Brady could still play while the case was pending but it looks like I was wrong. The NFL and the Player's Union representing Brady have both agreed to file a request to expedite the case and are asking for a judge's ruling on or before 9/4, right before the regular season starts.

Alright. . Lets here some predictions for this season?

I predict PM gets knocked out kinda early due to injury.

I predict patsys miss the playoffs.

I predict the dolphins are damn good this year

I predict ali looses quite a few avi bets this year

I predict I win the bl pickem

I predict I will be at the gb denver game to happily watch the donkeys get embarrassed.

Oh.. and I think NE sideline drama will fill sportcenter all year long. Never ending brady bitch fit...