• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2015/2016 NFL Thread v. yfw da jest win da superb owl

Russell Wilson endorsing his "Magic Water" by saying it prevents concussions is ridiculous.

Imagine how well behave most athletes would be if they were told they could not receive free sneakers if they beat their wife?

Even worse if they forced NBA players to actually drive Kia's

How a player who can take a knee or slide feet first thus evading a tackle gets concussion is beyond me

you should give wyld a chance to redeem himself and wear the avatar he was supposed to wear.

sure.

my hopes aren't high though...

wyld, here it is:
new_england_patriots.png

wear it for a week and i'll consider the bet settled. if not, you'll go down in s&g lore (as much as there is) as a cheat and a liar.

alasdair

EJ and Tyrod have looked great today. Matt Cassell still looks boring.

With McKelvin and Gilmore out the Steelers are torching our rookie CB Ronald Darby. I think literally 90% of their passing yards so far have come against him. Same thing happened last week too. Kid better tighten up quick or he won't be in the NFL for very long.

Tyrod look especially good cause hes killin em from the pocket

Reguardless you dont have much time left with tyrod, hes already 4 years in the hole. Start him and let EJ learn from him cause they are the same QB, if tyrod can play like this in the regular season and keep them competitive all the while a bigger stronger tyrod is sitting on the bench learning I think that puts the bills in a great position for the future

Tom Brady has been playing in the NFL for like 16 years. Tyrod has plenty of time ahead of him if he continues to play well.

Both EJ and Tyrod were impressive today. I'd be fine with either of them starting. I think it'll be Tyrod though, and hopefully they cut Cassell.

Tom Brady has been playing in the NFL for like 16 years. Tyrod has plenty of time ahead of him if he continues to play well.

Both EJ and Tyrod were impressive today. I'd be fine with either of them starting. I think it'll be Tyrod though, and hopefully they cut Cassell.

Yeah i understand the time, what im saying is hes 4 years behind and not a lot of people are going to continue to give him chances, i say this while cassle is on the team but he has a lot of in game experience

Taylor has been sitting behind Joe Flacco his entire career. He's not some backup that has been passed around the league. This is is first chance of actually starting. Kind of like how Aaron Rogers sat behind Brett Favre his first 3 years in the league.

Taylor still has plenty of years ahead of him if he keeps playing well. If the Bills were to cut him tomorrow he'd get snatched up immediately by someone else. Hell, the Broncos offered him even more money than the Bills did to back up Manning, but Taylor came here for the opportunity to start. And so far he's looked awesome.

Man what a game. The Bills' QBs put a clinic on the Steelers. All with PS WRs and RBs that won't even make the team. Just imagine what it will be like when LeSean McCoy, Percy Harvin, Robert Woods, and Sammy Watkins are actually playing.

And I told everyone not to count EJ out. I've basically watched every play he's played in since he came here in both preseason and the regular season and he's definitely a lot better this year. His stats from the first 3 preseason games last year and this year:

2014 28/47 59.6% 263yds 5.6ypa 0TDs 1INT 66.2 QBR

2015 20/30 66.6% 358yds 11.9ypa 4TDS 0INT 146.9 QBR

Fingers crossed that Jamon Brown isn't seriously hurt. I'd hate to see one of our higher-upside O-line draft picks miss a big chunk of time. Especially since Havenstein hasn't looked good tonight.

Taylor has been sitting behind Joe Flacco his entire career. He's not some backup that has been passed around the league. This is is first chance of actually starting. Kind of like how Aaron Rogers sat behind Brett Favre his first 3 years in the league.

Taylor still has plenty of years ahead of him if he keeps playing well. If the Bills were to cut him tomorrow he'd get snatched up immediately by someone else. Hell, the Broncos offered him even more money than the Bills did to back up Manning, but Taylor came here for the opportunity to start. And so far he's looked awesome.

oh I understand I just dont know the league to be that fair, some guys get a lot of chances some dont, no real rhyme or reason
why did the broncos want him when the have oswilder back there? i thought elway was pretty sold on him?

Man what a game. The Bills' QBs put a clinic on the Steelers. All with PS WRs and RBs that won't even make the team. Just imagine what it will be like when LeSean McCoy, Percy Harvin, Robert Woods, and Sammy Watkins are actually playing.

And I told everyone not to count EJ out. I've basically watched every play he's played in since he came here in both preseason and the regular season and he's definitely a lot better this year. His stats from the first 3 preseason games last year and this year:

2014 28/47 59.6% 263yds 5.6ypa 0TDs 1INT 66.2 QBR

2015 20/30 66.6% 358yds 11.9ypa 4TDS 0INT 146.9 QBR

yeah on paper your bills are ridiculous now
tons of talent and a good coach

oh I understand I just dont know the league to be that fair, some guys get a lot of chances some dont, no real rhyme or reason
why did the broncos want him when the have oswilder back there? i thought elway was pretty sold on him?

The Broncos must see some potential in him. I hope their instincts were right!

I didn't get a chance to watch any of the other games this weekend. How'd everyone's favorite team do? Who looked good, who got injured, etc?

I didn't get a chance to watch any of the other games this weekend. How'd everyone's favorite team do? Who looked good, who got injured, etc?

Rams finally got some production on offense. Chris Givens caught a really pretty deep pass for a TD. O-line still has its problems, but looked improved from the last two games. Havenstein had a bad night, but Rhaney looked better after moving from center to guard, and Barrett Jones was decent at center. Jamon Brown had an injury scare, but seemed okay afterward.

Yeah the Bills had a ton of injuries yesterday again. Terrible terrible. #1 CB had a concussion scare, WR Goodwin broke a couple ribs, starting Free Safety Aaron Williams leg injury.

Rams defensive line still looking beastly I assume?