• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entheo it's kinda pointless to talk until the season is over, anything can happen

plus we came to arrowhead and beat you and Denver and colts and philly. You lost to the Colts

Ali what's the terms, game by game

poor you cut you were dead set that SD would not make it

your claim is that sd wins the afc championship so that's the bet. you made the claim, you propose the stake.

alasdair

You led the chiefs for under 10 minutes and a combined 7 points during both games combined. You new to check yourself.
You couldn't even take the lead against my second team until OT.
Indy always has KC's number btw, you can go back to when Harrbough beat us in KC to go to the AFC championship. You are so obvious about your lack of NFL history orthe dynamics of the game.

Good call by Andy Reid with benching the starters in this game that was meaningless for them. I don't think he did it to avoid injuries as much as he did it to avoid the possibility of losing the game with the starters which would put a dent in the teams confidence going into wildcard weekend.

Okay Ali, I'll wear a pat avi until the superbowl

Entheo, just like SD always has the Colts number, but I'm just posting facts about this season. We have had better wins.

^ it's the post season now. Everyone is 0-0.
If you wanna compare tonight you are fucked, we started 3 rookie bench players in our line and sat 20 of 22 starters and you couldn't even finish the deal without a gimmick fake-punt.

We still sweeped you and almost sweeped Denver

stop being bitter cuz we had the guts to fake punt.

As you said 0-0 now

good luck, may the better team prevail

Agreed, let's make up so we can hopefully smash each other in the championship game.

and so the philly home opener cotinues....

im not proud of that win..

but a W is a W

hey entheo

maybe sd will finish with a better record than KC...

HMMMMMM
You shouldnt be, on the Succup kick (and miss), SD was lined up illegally and should have been flagged and another FG attempt for KC.

But as you would say....the NFL WANTED SD IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!! OMFGFIXdGameFKMe

/DWE tard rant

i see what you've done here. ok, let's do it.

pats win both games, you sport a patriots avatar for week following december 29th. bills win either game and i'll sport a bills avatar the same week.

new_england_patriots.png
buffalo_bills.png

alasdair
paging gm. your new avatar:

new_england_patriots.png

alasdair

At least you have seen multiple championships during your life. KC has been waiting over 40 years to hoist the trophy again. Closest we got was 2 decades ago with Montana.

yah and to get real for a second my pops died the year before that first Super Bowl win. he was a good man and pretty much instilled into me a love of football and a love of the Steelers. when he died I saw it and it fucked me up for life, but mann I swear when Pittsburgh made that magical run to the SB as a number six seed I really thought my Pops was there with me, or most certainly helping Adam Vinatieri go wide left when the Steelers upset the Colts in the playoffs, right before that AFC Chumpionship game against the Broncos

watched that entire season at the sports bar down the street from me. and being there every Sunday I met some other Steelers fans, a dad and his son and daughter who were roughly my age. watching the gsmes with that family kinda hurt me, but at the same time it made me happy to have had what little time I had with my pops...

Andy Reid always rests starters in meaningless games, just about any respectable coach would as its a win-win really

game last night was closer than I would have like but once again, its my dude Boykin making plays

I dont think the eagles have played the saints in the playoffs since Sheldon Brown blew up reggie bush (i dont think he regained conciousness until the 2nd half tbh) but they lost that game

I can see this being like that Arizona / GB playoff game a few years ago, think it was like 52-48 or something (if thats the actual score I really need to get out more god damn)

tough shit axl, cant say you didnt have 8 other chances to get in though

I guess the eagles would play the panthers if they beat the saints

my god.... is a nfc championship that far out of the realm of possibility?

I think not

Last edited:
I don't agree with resting his starters for that game. What if they end up having to play sd in the playoffs? They lost to them once already, and it is the playoffs. If it was me I would take a team in my division out if the playoffs if given a chance.

Nice win for the eagles, Orton pulled a romo at the end.

Haha jerry. Maybe next year.

NFL announces Chargers commited a penalty affecting the possible game winning FG for KC and should have replayed the down.

Also Frazier and Shanahan are fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.