• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude I specifically remember you brushing off the Eagles / Cowboys rivalry as non-important when I first started posting here

how's the Steelers / Ravens one working out this year?

bunch of grown ass men praying around a flat screen

FUCKING LOL

well you have to admit logistically Dallas VS Philly is a pretty gay rivalry

but at least there is some hate there. and the fans of the teams are very different

Steelers/Ravens was hard-hitting and decided by less than 5 points in the last remaining two minutes, like it always is, so at least it was good watchin'. and like EVERY year the series was split. the best year in the rivarly for Steelers fans was when we beat Baltimore twice in the season and then once again in the AFC Championship Game, before winning the SB YOLO

2008 was possibly the best ending to a season ever

when dawkins got that sack fumble on romo after they were already up by like 30 points or so and chris clemons took it for a TD, I was actually at my grandmothers house watching it and even she knew the game was over

I think that was the year TO cried in front of reporters too lol. hes still one of my favorite players but it felt good watching them fail that year

of course next year they won the last game and then their first playoff game in a while so it evens out

cant argue geography, except I will mention that there is an exorbitant amount of cowboy fans in this area for absolutely no reason other than people just want to be that guy

because the Eagles were pretty bad in the 90s its actually more of a problem a generation above me but you always get people who just hate philly sports teams for no reason other than this fabricated image of obnoxious fans. I guess I can be pretty obnoxious sometimes, but did I not call a bunch of shit this year? its not like I just poke and prod without having some kind of reasoning

so fuck cowboy fans, high school football is probably more important in Tixas anyway

cant argue geography, except I will mention that there is an exorbitant amount of cowboy fans in this area for absolutely no reason other than people just want to be that guy

because the Eagles were pretty bad in the 90s its actually more of a problem a generation above me but you always get people who just hate philly sports teams for no reason other than this fabricated image of obnoxious fans. I guess I can be pretty obnoxious sometimes, but did I not call a bunch of shit this year? its not like I just poke and prod without having some kind of reasoning

I hate it when people have to be that guy, around here we will have some random Michigan Wolverine fans like WHY DUDE? I feel like the chances of that guy being African-American is higher than him being a white dude

sports lends itself to being obnoxious. so fuck it

I'm still all kinda ways fucked up from last night. wish football was on right now and not in hours

Between eagles vs cowboys and packers vs bears there ill be an upset today, book it.

Also wouldnt be surprised if the rams gave the seahawks a run for their money.

49ers vs cards should be a great game, but I have faith in my 9ers. Strangely enough, it may turn out to be better for the 49ers if they lose, because if they win they will likely face the packers in lambeau in january..... not good.

Either way its a great day to be a football fan and im glad my 49ers arent playing for their playoff lives vs the cardinals.

Cinny is gonna end up with an L but i know SD will try to win today anyways just to fuck up my day.

Miami needs a quaterback. I couldn't believe Tannehill today. There behind 14-7 and the announcers say he got to do something when he gets the ball back. They take a shot of him on the sidelines and he picks his nose. Picks his nose. he's gonna be remembered for being sacked 58 times and picking his nose. Thankfully no money on the game. Go Eagles!!!!!!!

Holy shit if the chargers lose the steelers make the playoffs

Un fucking believable what they had to overcome to make it there and now all they need is a chargers loss

my bros my bros MY FUCKING BROS

the Steelers are actually maybe going to the PLAYOFFS!

I had the most fucking magical rock n roll weekedn. everything is beautiful right now, and has been all weekend long. my team the Steelers started off WINLESS in September and now KC is up 24 against SD's 14

ENTHEO BRO I LOVE YOU. SERIOUSLY

This would be so embarrassing if a pro team loses AT HOME against bench players. LOL

Id be ashamed to call myself a SD fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.