• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cant sleep over this game. having nightmares of dez bryant scoring a one hand td grab then beating the shit out of my mother.

waao youre right, this is one of the biggest finales in recent nfl memory.

The eagles will be ok! I have faith in coach Kelley.

Originally Posted by DrinksWithEvil
I don't need to explain and don't want too. Afc leader or wildcard till next year .

Originally Posted by DrinksWithEvil
if the Raiders have a better record than SD, Ali can ban me for a month Sam with kc

Hook me up Alasdairm
much as i would love to ban dwe as he spouts so much nonsense, i don't recall agreeing to this and i'm not going to start banning people on request.

alasdair

you can ban yourself by walking away for a week.

but, before you go, what's the difference between a good team that doesn't win all the games it should and a bad team?

:)

alasdair

That game was so epic, my god, im still in a good mood!

Merry Christmas S+Gers!

I think Arians has more than proven his mettle with Indy last year and having the Cards at 10 wins this season. Haley though, I'm still uncertain about him. The offense is playing much much better now than it did at the beginning of the year but I pretty much put the 0-4 start on 2 factors: 1) young defense not knowing DL's magic & 2) Pouncey gone for the season in game 1.

I think the number one reason of our 0-4 start was that we caught the injury bug early

the two players that impacted us detrimentally through their injuries were RB LeVeon Bell and TE Heath Miller (well and Pouncey, but you said him already, and plus his replacement has been surprisingly great)

Heath Miller was a huge loss, because despite TEs being more prevalent now than ever in the NFL's passing game, Heath has always been Big Ben's number one destination in the Red Zone. plus his back-up, that dude from Minnesota whose name escapes me right now, sucks and is a gigantic fucking pussy

but LeVeon Bell was the biggest loss. in the month of September the Steelers had literally a non-factor going for them in the rushing phase of the game. which was bad news for Big Ben, because teams would either blitz the holy hell out of him, or comfortably play with two extra defensive backs

however, Big Ben has been playing great as of late. also, I'm surprised as to how well Jason Worrilds and Cam Heyward have turned out. also, Troy Polamalu has had a fantastic year breaking his personal record of 5 forced fumbles for the year! Troy's excellent play excites me most, because this means he could have another 3 solid years left in his career!

I honestly doubt we will make the playoffs this year, but at least we ended up respectable, despite our first month of football. I think next year the Steelers will be at least 10-5 and possibly AFC North champs

9ers got 8 probowlers

And somehow CJ spillman, phil dawson eric reid, and Donte Whitner didnt make it, while mike iupati got in (he definitely didnt deserve it).

stacked team is stacked

I want the Seacawks IN SEATTLE

saints are going to creep into the playoffs and fuck someone's day up in the first round

shit I guess it could be my team if things fall right, grrrrrrr

come sunday morning at 8am when the dolphins are playing i will be having dry heaves for sure..

i think the jets can pull it off

and i know the bengals will beat bal

then we beat KC (even if they did start everyone)

playoffs niggas

AR is back for the bears.. shake to cob webs off asap sir.. as we could dark horse into this shit if you do.. second season baby.

yes DWE - I hope that Baltimore and Miami loses as well. then you're team must lose, my niqqa. THEN PLAYOFFS

the 49ers are so ridiculously stacked. and that's why I think CK is a bit of a mediocre QB. how can you not win the Super Bowl with that team, and win your division this year? sure Seattle is good, but imagine if Russel Wilson was on the 49ers - DOMINANT

I agree, the playoffs aren't looking too bright for my Steelers this year. but honestly after losing every game in the month of September, I am happy that my team is at least in the mix right now. I certainly didn't see that one coming

damn this thread is all the way at 77 pages. longest thread I've ever seen on BL

man you guys WISH you were in a win and your in scenario

Eagles going to get the Packers into the playoffs again as the Bears collapse

if Desean doesnt have that walk off punt return the packers never win that super bowl

this all seems eerily familiar, and Id be scared as fuck to play Green Bay in the playoffs

but thats why im just a fan

stupid Cowboys will prolly pass the ball every play on offense, despite having such a sick run game and no Tony Romo. and the Eagles are honestly firing on all cylinders right now. their defense has improved a bit which has been the biggest thing actually imo

honestly I think that the Bears are going to beat the Packers. seems more likely that Chicago will just collapse and peter out, and that Bears D fucking sucks, but they got Alshon Jeffrey

I just got a feeling Cutler is going to play his way out of Chicago and wind up throwing 2 picks that cost them the game. Packers offense is better than the Bears offense, its just a matter of which D gets turnovers

not gonna lie it felt pretty good to watch guys Ive been talking about all year just destroy the Bears on national tv last week

Brandon Boykin - pick six
Bradley Fletcher - forced fumble on the greatest KR of our time (ever?)
Bryce Brown - 65 yd touchdown run
O line - damn near forced Julius Peppers into early retirement

butt fuck 8:20 games though, wish it was at 1pm

I know its bad to be overconfident, but I seriously dont see how the Eagles lose this game. I said that about the Matt Cassel game, but they overlooked the Vikings plain and simple. Everyone did. Everyone also knows whats at stake here. Playoffs start today for some teams, and its pretty damn fun to watch

Eagles - 33
Cowboys - 7

my reasoning?

NSFW:
kyleortonary.jpg

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS? and their 100 million dollar headset holder

six-million-dollar-man-lenticular-image.jpg

we can rebuild him, but I don't really know what I'm doing here

you wrinkly ass motherfucker

jerry-jones.jpg_28fd54af2f9f613ea679f553620139f3

yeah if the Eagles lose I will be shocked. the only thing that would make me nervous if I were you is that it's a divisional game, and a rivalry at that, and it's the fucking parity-sored NFL - so anything can happen

I could see Cutler lose the game, would be hilarious to watch. all I know is that the Packers are gonna run the ball all over that Bears D. who do they even have playing at linebacker? their rookie middle linebacker sucks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.