• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ hey, don't be mad at everybody else because your team had a crappy season and finished 3rd in their division.

if san diego wins against kansas city and miami loses at home to the jets (the jets!) and baltimore loses to cincinnati, you guys will scrape into the playoffs.

alasdair

I hope the 9ers play the nfc east winner in the playoffs. Pretty sure we would wreck either team bad.

at least this rabid chiefs love makes a change from the rabid steelers love - those guys have all gone very quiet.

let's see how the chiefs do when they have to play a real team like denver. everybody says the patriots have the easy schedule. a quick glance at the chiefs' schedule suggests it might well be theirs.

alasdair
Post #860

^ sure. what do you have in mind? as simple as whichever team progresses furthest?

new_england_patriots.png
denver_broncos.png

alasdair

Sd beat Denver, kc, and philys at home

if we get into playoffs Denver should be worried

sd is mannings krypotnite, always got best by Sd in postseason

Philip Rivers superbowl wins: 0

Philip Rivers superbowl appearances: 0

"maybe next year"

Chargers mantra.

lol

Sd beat Denver, kc, and philys at home
i thought kc were rubbish? you can't rag on kc to the kc fans then brag about sd beating them like it means something. make your mind up.
if we get into playoffs...
lol. ok.

conveniently ignoring these?
put your money where your mouth is?
nice try but you are full of shit yet again. lesean mccoy has 6 (which is MOST IN NFL).

alasdair

wow the niners are playing terrible. i cannot see them beating cardinals next week in arizona so this is pretty much for their playoff spot imo.

I need the total to stay under 41 for my football pool. Would be fifth win this season

wow the niners are playing terrible. i cannot see them beating cardinals next week in arizona so this is pretty much for their playoff spot imo.

Greg Roman is an ulcer every week...

What do u think about that whitner hit?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.