• Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSFW:
20130423__1-eddie%20lacy_400.jpg

5230f68aa0b86.preview-620.jpg

Eddie-Lacy-jump.jpg

Anybody else think that Eddie Lacy might be the real deal.. I mean does he have the decent possibility of becoming a rusher that will rank among the best if he can stay healthy. Also I know he reminds me of one of the great running backs but I cant place my finger on who?

Last edited:
Its funny that lacy was the least touted running back to come out of bama recently, and he seems to be the best. Much more promising than ingram or richardson.

Lacy reminds me somewhat of Larry Johnson.

I think Richardson has a good year next year, already forgot Mark Ingram existed tbh, hes gonna be just another heisman winner who did little to nothing in the nfl

stadium.gif

Monday night we all say goodbye to Candlestick.. thats crazy.

For the regular season at least.

It sure doesnt look good for the 9ers to host a playoff game there, but it is certainly possible.

In the unlikely scenario that the seahawks lose to the rams and cards over the next 2 weeks the 49ers could still win the division.

Also, if the 9ers are the 5 seed the NFCCG could potentially be held in SF. With how competitive the NFC is this year I could see the top seeds losing in the playoffs to the likes of the Panthers and the 49ers.

Either way im glad the 49ers are getting out of that dump. Candlestick should have been put out to pasture long ago.

The Miami Dolphins cannot run the football because EVERYBODY IN THE STADIUM knows it's a running play before it even starts. If Tannehill says "Go Go", it's a run. As soon as defenders hear the second "Go", they abandon pass coverage and all 11 guys zero in on the runningback. We've told the coaches this every week, but they don't care. Why do they still have jobs?

Why do they still have jobs? Every week we've told them this and they do nothing.

Fuck this team. Fuck this whole sport. Go Heat.

#unsubscribe

Last edited:
Lol kc can't play with the big boys
if kc can't play with the big boys, what does it say about san diego that they're behind them in the division?

i guess you count houston, oakland, washington and miami (teams to which san diego has lost this season) among 'the big boys'?

lolfail.

alasdair

Lol fuck Seattle.
Im all about this

Pack looked like shit.. sloppy sloppy game... liked seeing pittsburg and the pack in a little snow.. lacy hurt that sucks... I laughed at flynn when you all suggested him as a replacement for Rodgers cause I thought we could do better than that.. but it was no means all his fault and he either did terrible or wonderful in the last few weeks, way more on the pathetic though.. well at least you got to live your dream and rush for the long first down for the packers and I know when you day dreamed about that growing up you always threw yourself out there and didn't slide in.. to bad Polamalu stripped you when it came time to live the dream.. but really you were running with that ball like you were out there playing against a pop warner team.

That and I would be all for dealing Clay Mathews in a good deal.. I just dont think he makes that much of an impact really.. yeah pretty blond hair dude for the ladies and the TV commercials and you get a sack here and there, but shit thats your job.. that and i just dont have much if any confidence left in your durability.. So why not see what we can get for him I say.

But I d say we need a team doctor that is good, but not such a fucking pussy. Im all for cation and protecting the players, but shit this is the fucking NFL..

Congratulations Pittsburgh and nice game Big Ben.

Nick Foles is going to be getting paid biiiig money real soon

He's the next Aaron Rodgers

Philly might be the most dangerous team in the playoffs
I don't think anyone really expected them to make it in, and they definitely look 10x better than the beginning of the season

They need get rid of Vick too

NSFW:
20130423__1-eddie%20lacy_400.jpg

5230f68aa0b86.preview-620.jpg

Eddie-Lacy-jump.jpg

Anybody else think that Eddie Lacy might be the real deal.. I mean does he have the decent possibility of becoming a rusher that will rank among the best if he can stay healthy. Also I know he reminds me of one of the great running backs but I cant place my finger on who?

wow Packers might have gottten the steal of the draft.

They get Eddie Lacy late 2nd round are you fucking kidding me?? How did the NFC North teams allow this to happen... all GB needs is a good running back and they are going to be really good.

Yeah he's the real deal

if kc can't play with the big boys, what does it say about san diego that they're behind them in the division?

i guess you count houston, oakland, washington and miami (teams to which san diego has lost this season) among 'the big boys'?

lolfail.

alasdair

okay let ssee here ali

SD beat indy,KC(at home) ,and denver(at home)(held to the fewest PPG of there season)

phillip rivers is a top 5 QB.

people on the KC boards are shitting their pants

this is KCs frist season that they played semi well,look at the records they play shit against good QBs/teams

i know you have this little nancy school boy hate for me. but KC its average at best

wouldnt that be great if SD got in the playoffs and won the SB , and kept the philly home game superstitoin alive...

all we need is to have miami and baltimore lose and we win next weekend.

ITS IN THE BAG

also im pretty sure matthews has 5 games above 100 yards this season. MOST IN NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.