• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The “It just popped into my head, I promise I’m not trolling” random drug question thread.

1) kaleida isn't an admin, they're crew which means a former staff member

2) they didn't say that you're not gonna take a shit for several days, they said it happened to them. That doesn't mean it's gonna happen to you.

3) having a couple days worth of constipation isn't going to kill you, even if it does happen. Just take a laxative if you're that worried about it.

I have been to the ER, and another time to the doctor, from really horrible opioid related constipation. Once with kratom and once with Suboxone. It took quite a while before it got to the point that it was painful. You will be fine.
Update, I drinked almost a full juice of prune juice, and I ended up taking a shit.

I'm all ok, thank you, and all the other people that supported me, I probably won't try Kraytom any time soon.

And also, do you know why I wasn't able to sleep while on kraytom? I just felt really relaxed, and weak, and couldnt move my arms that much .

Wtf

Glad to hear it.

And also, do you know why I wasn't able to sleep while on kraytom? I just felt really relaxed, and weak, and couldnt move my arms that much .

It could have just been that your anxiety level was high but kratom does have a mild stimulant effect too in addition to its opioid stuff.

Do you mean “kratom”? If so the only thing that’ll happen if you “OD” will probably involve you feeling intense nausea and maybe projectile vomiting like Linda Blair in the Exorcist
you know what's odd about kratom nausea? if you lay down flat, it goes away, but as soon as you sit up you've got about 10 seconds to reach a toilet haha

I remember my first kratom overdoses, like major ones, shit man I couldn't even use my eyes or see straight

kratom overdose is actually quite unpleasant for sure :(

happened to me at work once, had to pretend like I had stomach flu, threw up in the office trash can and was sweating buckets

Update, I drinked almost a full juice of prune juice, and I ended up taking a shit.

I'm all ok, thank you, and all the other people that supported me, I probably won't try Kraytom any time soon.

Wtf
Yeah prune juice will definitely do the trick. Glad it helped.

I'm not sure why it kept you up. It can have some stimulating effects, but usually not enough to keep you up. But I guess it could happen.

I've had major kratom OD and phenibut OD, but never together

that sounds horrific
Oh yeah it was bad, I was swallowing unmeasured amounts for hours on a car drive, it all hit me at once, right as I arrived at a festival, immediately projectile vomited into the sacred fire 😄 oddly enough, ketamine seemed to interrupt the nausea

Tolerance can build up quickly. To combat that, you should avoid taking it daily.

It really depends on what the dose of each capsule is. Most 00 capsules I believe carry about .5 of a gram. You should weigh it to make sure that's the dose.

You shouldn't need to take 20 if they are .5g each. That would be 10 grams. A common dose of kratom is 4 grams, so 8 pills. A strong dose would be 6-7 grams, so 12-14 pills. That should be the highest range you should be taking. Likely any more than that will just bring about more side effects, as there is a ceiling to kratoms effects.

Tolerance can build up quickly. To combat that, you should avoid taking it daily.

It really depends on what the dose of each capsule is. Most 00 capsules I believe carry about .5 of a gram. You should weigh it to make sure that's the dose.

You shouldn't need to take 20 if they are .5g each. That would be 10 grams. A common dose of kratom is 4 grams, so 8 pills. A strong dose would be 6-7 grams, so 12-14 pills. That should be the highest range you should be taking. Likely any more than that will just bring about more side effects, as there is a ceiling to kratoms effects.
Aaaah shit ok thanks, I will stop taking this crap, I think beer is better

To each their own. Beer stopped working for me years ago. I'm assuming you're just using kratom you bought at a head shop or gas station? You might want to consider getting a better source and then you might have better results.

After dancing with beer and alcohol for 10 years each, kratom is better hands down.

I suggest keep trying with the kratom but find a better brand. Some brands 4g I wouldn't even feel it. Good brands 4g will give me a nice little buzz (and I have MASSIVE tolerance too)

First, I suggest stop buying the premade pills. They're a rip off. They cost literally twice as much as the powder in bulk. Buy a bunch of empty capsules for $3 on Amazon and make your own.

My local store sells 37g of capsules for the same price as 85g powder....

Also if you can name some of your local brands I can tell you which is best.

Not all kratom is the same, some is trash.

Don't give up on kratom yet. I cannot even describe how much it's done to keep me sober over the years. I love kratom.

And fuck beer

After dancing with beer and alcohol for 10 years each, kratom is better hands down.

I suggest keep trying with the kratom but find a better brand. Some brands 4g I wouldn't even feel it. Good brands 4g will give me a nice little buzz (and I have MASSIVE tolerance too)

First, I suggest stop buying the premade pills. They're a rip off. They cost literally twice as much as the powder in bulk. Buy a bunch of empty capsules for $3 on Amazon and make your own.

Don't give up on kratom yet. I cannot even describe how much it's done to keep me sober over the years. I love kratom.

And fuck beer
It helped me out for a while too and it's very frustrating. I'm 90% certain I've had quality kratom and just can't feel it until I eat an ounce, when 7g used to have me high as shit, even 3. Eating an ounce probably would have had me shaking like a seizure.

Maybe I'll order some sometime to experiment but even the thought of swallowing an ounce of kratom makes me gag.

with my 10 year daily tolerance:

with good kratom I get a very noticeable buzz from just 5-6g

with "poor quality" kratom I would need 12g+ for the same effect

there really is a huge variance in kratom quality and it's also not that easy to tell

there really is a huge variance in kratom quality and it's also not that easy to tell
I seem to build tolerance in a way different way than most people, and build up some sort of resistance/super metabolism to them very quickly and it seems to stay forever.

And fuck beer
Ditto

Does your kraytom make your whole body itch like crazy for hours? Or is it just mine?

Does your kraytom make your whole body itch like crazy for hours? Or is it just mine?
it's like crazy? no

the kratom itch if anything is like the opioid itch, it's almost identical, but not as intense

it does not last for hours

it's just having to annoyingly scratch your nose or eyebrow or elbow every few sec/min

if you've had itches from opioids, it's just like that