• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The “It just popped into my head, I promise I’m not trolling” random drug question thread.

Do you mean “kratom”? If so the only thing that’ll happen if you “OD” will probably involve you feeling intense nausea and maybe projectile vomiting like Linda Blair in the Exorcist
I feel like there allot of blood passing through the veins of my wrists lol wtf

Kratom does not depress breathing, which is how other opiates cause overdoses, so you aren't going to overdose in a dangerous way. However it is easy to dose too much and experience unpleasant side effects. Kratom has a ceiling effect, where dosing more beyond a certain point does not increase the positive effects and instead makes you feel dizzy and nauseous and even sometimes overstimulated.

You are about to feel that, pretty much guaranteed. Why would you make a thread wondering if you'll overdose and then take a shit ton of it before anyone really answered you?

First sign for me is a sickness kinda undiscribable. not throwing up but just...
Then the headache (220mg naproxen sodium knocks it out with me)
And getting very tired and kinda freakin at the same time
Gotta eat and lay down for me
I can get this on 5 gs so im still below 3g dose sa long as it keeps the pain away i file the paperwork 86
Drink lots of water

They have a name for it, it's like... the wobbles, or something. Supposedly quite unpleasant even though thankfully not dangerous like other opioids.

I'm very sensitive to kratom and occasionally take a single capsule mostly hoping for medicinal opioid effects, though I also like the way it makes me feel. One time I took like seven capsules I think and didn't shit for several days. Scared me away from taking very much of it ever again.

Yeah overdosing on kratom alone is pretty much impossible. Depending on the strain one will get more or less caffeine-like effects and other adverses like nausea, dysphoria etc. from secondary mechanisms of the alkaloids. I did 2g of 20x extract within 24h of which a tiny nose insuflated already had noticeable effects - there is really a ceiling effect like buprenorphine, when dosing more you don't get any more positive effects.

But this applies only to kratom, if your product is really spelled krayon then it might contain some research chemical, like that infamous krypton which contained O-Desmethyltramadol. These RCs are a different story and could easily be overdoseable.

Kratom does not depress breathing, which is how other opiates cause overdoses, so you aren't going to overdose in a dangerous way. However it is easy to dose too much and experience unpleasant side effects. Kratom has a ceiling effect, where dosing more beyond a certain point does not increase the positive effects and instead makes you feel dizzy and nauseous and even sometimes overstimulated.

You are about to feel that, pretty much guaranteed. Why would you make a thread wondering if you'll overdose and then take a shit ton of it before anyone really answered you?
Because I don't know how many exactly is more that one dose since it was my first time trying it.

I thought a "shit ton" was like the whole bottle.

Not 16 pills in total or 17 around there

They have a name for it, it's like... the wobbles, or something. Supposedly quite unpleasant even though thankfully not dangerous like other opioids.

I'm very sensitive to kratom and occasionally take a single capsule mostly hoping for medicinal opioid effects, though I also like the way it makes me feel. One time I took like seven capsules I think and didn't shit for several days. Scared me away from taking very much of it ever again.
HOLLY SHIT, I didn't know it had that side effect 😨😵

If I don't take a crap, in like about 1+ days, I'll be forced to take some meth, since that's what made me take a shit, when I was on Percocets that the doctor subscribed me, and they too didnt allow me to take a shit, untill I did meth.

That, or if I can't find my connect for meth, I'll go to hospital fuuuuck

Its mostly garbage
same as phenibut

Garbage in
garbage out
Is it really not gonna make me shit for several days? Like an admin said? If so I might be scared shit.

Since I've seen in 100 ways to day, that's 1 way you can die fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Well it's only been a couple hours I'll see

Am I gonna not take a shit for several days like the other admin said? If so I might be scared fuck

It's possible but I don't have much experience with stronger opioids than kratom, so it might not be as strong for you in that way if you do. Like I said, I'm pretty sensitive to it. It is genuinely an opioid even if a weird one though, so it can have that same exact side effect that clogs you up like other opioids. I would say don't worry just yet, let some more time go by first.

The constipating effect has sort of a ceiling, it can become bad with morphine/heroin and specially methadone but eventually you'll dump the stuff as the body takes its needs. Can be 2-3 days w/o but with steady dosing one will shit nevertheless. Kratom doesn't impair much as it's a partial agonist somewhat like buprenorphine but different in that it doesn't precipitate withdrawal nor suppress respiration which makes it pretty safe.

It can't hurt to drink lots of fluids and at the substitution centre they have a syrup laxative if needed, forgot its name but any laxative will do.

The constipating effect has sort of a ceiling, it can become bad with morphine/heroin and specially methadone but eventually you'll dump the stuff as the body takes its needs. Can be 2-3 days w/o but with steady dosing one will shit nevertheless. Kratom doesn't impair much as it's a partial agonist somewhat like buprenorphine but different in that it doesn't precipitate withdrawal nor suppress respiration which makes it pretty safe.

It can't hurt to drink lots of fluids and at the substitution centre they have a syrup laxative if needed, forgot its name but any laxative will do.
Am I not gonna take a shit for several days like that other admin said? I'm scared, somebody please answer 😢

Am I not gonna take a shit for several days like that other admin said? I'm scared, somebody please answer 😢
It depends on many factors but I can just say that it isn't so easy to block the intestines to dangerous levels. Worst you'll get is some discomfort. Drink plenty water / juice / etc and you'll be fine :)

your days of shittin' are over bud! you won't be making any deposits for a while so get used to it!

nah you should be fine

It depends on many factors but I can just say that it isn't so easy to block the intestines to dangerous levels. Worst you'll get is some discomfort. Drink plenty water / juice / etc and you'll be fine :)
Ok I'll update you tomorrow if I was able to, I was just freaking out, because I saw an episode of 1000 ways to die, on how a guy died by not taking a shit 🤧

Ok I'll update you tomorrow if I was able to, I was just freaking out, because I saw an episode of 1000 ways to die, on how a guy died by not taking a shit 🤧
Really? I saw some episodes of that too but death by constipation is heavy. What did that guy do for not taking a shit so long? When it's mechanical impact then it's a different thing, as opioids don't block just slow down the intestines. Also kratom doesn't have much of an effect there because partial agonist. I only got constipation with more than maybe 240mg morphine which is a lot more than some cups of kratom.

Am I gonna not take a shit for several days like the other admin said? If so I might be scared fuck
i take 85 mg methadone every day and abilify shots every month... both these meds cause constipation .your little kratom issue is not a big one. ive drank 250X ectract by the bottle and didnt even feel it. kratom is generally weak for those with opiate tolerances and its better for getting you off harder opiates than it is for recreation use impo

ive drank 250X ectract by the bottle and didnt even feel it.
Really, 250x extract exists? Crazy. I once had a black resin extract and stupidly overdosed on it, complete black-out and hard nodding but to that time I had just my natural relatively high opioid tolerance but no artificial one.

1) kaleida isn't an admin, they're crew which means a former staff member

2) they didn't say that you're not gonna take a shit for several days, they said it happened to them. That doesn't mean it's gonna happen to you.

3) having a couple days worth of constipation isn't going to kill you, even if it does happen. Just take a laxative if you're that worried about it.

I have been to the ER, and another time to the doctor, from really horrible opioid related constipation. Once with kratom and once with Suboxone. It took quite a while before it got to the point that it was painful. You will be fine.